• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fordzilla

fordzilla

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 177 posts
  • Interests:28 year law enforcement officer. My wife and I call ourselves "paranormal tourists." That is, we make a pastime of travelling to famous haunts and investigating/staying/visiting. We take tons of photos (Search my name on this forum to see some of them, including at least two apparitions we captured) but we NEVER attempt contact or communication.

Posted 29 August 2018 - 02:07 AM

Had an experience as recently as February 2nd. Saw an apparition in my house.
I was watching TV in the downstairs living room around 3:00 am. The staircase descends into that particular living room, and I can see part of the upstairs hallway from whe
re I sit on the couch, including the door to my teen daughter's bedroom. She's a night owl and its not unusual for her to come downstairs to put laundry in the washer or get something to eat late at night.
I saw what I thought to be her coming out of her room and heading toward the top of the stairs in the dark; all I saw was a dark silhouette of a figure, but I could see it walking. After a second or two, I realized she was not coming down the stairs. It then also struck me that the LED light with a motion sensor we have in the upstairs hall to light the way at night had not come on.
I then realized that my daughter's door was closoed and the hallway was empty. The only other room upstairs in the direction the figure walked was our master bedroom, and my wife was asleep in the room. The lock on the door is a deadbolt and makes noise when its opened. (Long story)

"There are chords in the hearts of men which cannot be touched without emotion.  Even with the utterly lost, to whom both life and death are jest, there are some matters about which no jest can be made."- Edgar Allen Poe

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 03:22 AM

I am not too sure what you saw but I know the feeling. I saw who I thought was my partner cross the open master bedroom doorway and go into the ensuite I was looking straight at the doorway as I walked down into the bedroom only to find he was fast asleep in bed. It is a very strange feeling!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Thalia

Thalia

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 05:55 PM

It's really spooky if you saw that thing.

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:26 PM

Wow thats a little bit unnerving! have you seen anything else since ?
It's in the trees, it's coming!