25 replies to this topic

#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 29 August 2018 - 07:29 PM

Kids can come out with the craziest things; is it their imagination or something more?

Here are some stories I have heard and thought they are worth sharing :fright:  Some will be freaky while others will give you a warm fuzzy feeling. I will start off with a warm fuzzy :pop:
Story #1

When my oldest brother was 3-years old, he fell into my cousin’s swimming pool. The pool didn’t have a ladder and was several inches to reach to get out, no way was a 3-year old who had never swum in his life able to climb out. Well, while all the adults were talking they hear him screaming and splashing, and then silence. When they ran to get him, he was standing right next to the pool and he was soaking wet. When they asked him what happened, he said, “I fell in the pool and couldn’t get out, then a shiny man pulled me out.”

If you have any stories you like to add feel free to :yes: I will be posting more later
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 01:59 AM

wow that one gave me chills !

I used to talk about people who had passed away when I was 2 or 3 like I knew them, used to freak my parents out a lot!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 05:19 AM

Story #2

Now for a :fright:

My co-worker's four-year-old daughter always thought that the rattling of the water pipes in the kitchen cupboards were "white wolves" and the sound always scared her.

One day she was sitting at the kitchen table and she said, "Mom. The white wolves aren't bad... they're our friends!"

Her mom encouraged the idea by saying, "Yes! The white wolves are protecting us. They are our friends."

Then her daughter added in, "They're our friends, but not the man who crawls on the floor and stands by my bed". :confused:
Posted Image

#4 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 252 posts

Posted 30 August 2018 - 08:00 PM

What can be a little creepy is moments a child's talking to you about their good 'friend' [insert innocent-sounding, stuffed-animal-like name], who's right there, and is most certainly NOT their friend.

#5 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:32 PM

My kids used to talk about the man who would stand in their doorway with glowing eyes.  :confused:

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 01:36 AM

Story #3

I was with my sister, her husband, and their two-year-old daughter. We were talking about loved ones that had recently passed (my father had died sometime recently). My brother in law went and grabbed a picture of his mother, who had died in a car crash when he was six, to show me.
When my niece saw the picture though she started laughing. We asked her what was so funny and she looked at us and said, "That's my special friend who sings to me".

I still shiver a bit just thinking about it.
Posted Image

#7 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 01 September 2018 - 06:18 AM

My step sister (Wendy) and step mom (donna) told me when Donna's brother had passed away.  Wendy had woke up early in the morning around 3am when she was 6 yrs old.  She saw a man standing in her doorway with a beard.  Donna got the call that morning about her brother.  Wendy had never met the guy as he lived so far away.  Donna was crying when Wendy got up and showed her a picture of her brother when asked what was going on.  Wendy told her mom that was the same man that was standing in her door around 3am
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#8 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 01 September 2018 - 11:51 AM

One time we were on our way to work and had put the kids in the car and had to run back in the house.  Came back out and the kids were freaking out about the lady with scary hair standing at the car window.  My oldest drew a picture of this scary woman with hair sticking out.  She is also the one who chased my husband and scared the crud out of!!

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 03:11 AM

My In-laws house has always had its fair share of paranormal visits. When my granddaughter was about 3 years old her mother was ready to leave to go to her own home. She asked her daughter to say goodbye to everyone and she did but then claimed she would just go upstairs to "The children up there and say goodbye". There were no other children upstairs :fright: All the adults looked at each other as miss 3 ran off upstairs to say goodbye. :Boo:
Posted Image

#10 Dazzled Dad

Dazzled Dad

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 02 September 2018 - 03:37 AM

Creepy things that kids say...because their dad is a comedian.

#11 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,372 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 02 September 2018 - 02:15 PM

A few years ago, my cousin's 2nd youngest was 4 at the time. Her husband was at work, and the older kids were are school, her kid comes walking up to her in the kitchen and goes "There's a man in your bed." And she was like "What are you talking about?" And he just walks away. Lol, she searched that house from top to bottom, never found anyone.
Posted Image

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 12:54 AM

Story #4

My sister got hit by a drunk driver in April and it totalled her car. She had my 4-year-old nephew and my infant niece with her. When my mom arrived at the hospital my nephew asked her if he would thank the big guys. What big guys Kaiden? Grammy, the big guys that were in the car with me when it got loud and scary and they hugged me with their arms and kept me safe. Even the insurance adjuster cannot explain how either child escaped with not a scratch.
Posted Image

#13 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 04:40 AM

I have custody of my granddaughter who just turned 12.  I was potty training her when she was about 2.  I was in my room which is directly across from the bathroom.  I had just hung up the phone. She said, Mimi, I have to go potty.  I said ok, go on in and i will be there in a second to help you.  She said I can't, that lady is in there.

Ok, so I have to back up.  I see an elderly woman walk from my room to the bathroom.  I call her Grace.  When I see her she is wearing a pink robe.  Sometimes she has those old fashioned pink sponge rollers in her hair, sometimes not.  I even find the old fashioned hair pins laying on the floor and I dont have any.

So I asked my granddaughter.....can you see what she is wearing ...to which she replied....yes, a pink robe.

So I said Grace, get out of the bathroom Chloe has to use it.

With that my granddaughter stood at my doorway slowing turning her head to the right as if watching someone.  Then she said....she's in the living room now and walked right in.

She was not scared in the least.  I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree because she sees dead people too.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#14 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 03 September 2018 - 08:06 PM

Oh wow, there are some spooky accounts from our members.  I just want to thank everyone for their contributions. :D

Another Spooky story #5

Why are you crying?
"Badman"!
What bad man?
"There." Points behind me at a dark corner of the room.
Lamp on the bookshelf next to said darkened corner falls off as soon as I turn to look.....
She slept in our bed that night.
Posted Image

#15 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:54 AM

The Man With The Snake Neck

While changing my daughter in front of the open closet door. She kept looking around me and laughing. I asked her what was so funny. She said, “the man.” To which I replied, “what man?” She then pointed at the closet and said, “the man with the snake neck.” I turn around and nothing was there. I’m afraid to look into the history of my house to see if anyone hung themselves in the closet. At least she wasn’t scared.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#16 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:28 AM

Story # 6

When my son was little he, maybe 3, he used to do this weird crawl where he would slide his forehead along the floor. That was pretty creepy in itself. Then one night he crawled across the hallway into my room like that and stood up a few inches from my face and made a weird meow sound. He got into bed with me and went to sleep. Another time he was freaking out about a monster in the basement so we went down and saw nothing, of course, and as I turned out the light and headed upstairs and he said, "He's right behind us now." I might have wet myself a little. Possibly the creepiest thing he did was one day I scolded him for misbehaving so he hid his head under his blanket. I pretended I couldn't find him by saying "Where is my little Carson?" He slowly lowered the blanket and with a dead evil stare said, "Carson is gone, I am Rick." I'm certain he's possessed. We never knew any Ricks, as far I can remember. Still, don't. Never figured out where he picked up the name.
Posted Image

#17 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,467 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 07:51 AM

How about "The bad man in the door scares me" and there's no one there? My nephew said that to my sister once.

#18 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 07 September 2018 - 07:54 PM

2. Soon, Very Soon Now

Not to me, but to his grandmother.

He was cuddling with her and being very sweet (he was about 3 at the time). He takes her face in his hands, and brings his face close to hers, then tells her that she’s very old, and will die soon.

Then he makes a point of looking at the clock.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 07 September 2018 - 07:56 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#19 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:32 AM

Story #7

My 3-year-old nephew was at my cottage. He's asked me numerous times about the "girl over there" while pointing at one of the back bedrooms. The place is small, and there is definitely nobody there so I just dismiss it as a really active imagination (he has lots of imaginary friends).

Then some friends are visiting and they have a daughter around the same age. She has never met my nephew. Twice in the one day, she asked about the "pretty girl" while pointing to the exact same room. Definitely caught me out and I didn't know what to think.

Then at Christmas, my family was over at my place and my nephew points at a picture of my wife and asks if she is coming to visit us here or does she just stay at the cottage. My wife died ten years ago. Personally, I don't really believe in paranormal stuff so it's probably just my logical brain putting together a bunch of kids ramblings but it definitely got my attention.
Posted Image

#20 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 04:19 PM

3. More Than Jealous

My 3 year old daughter stood next to her new born brother and looked at him for awhile then turned and looked at me and said, “Daddy its a monster... we should bury it.”

Posted Image

My Shop