• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:44 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 12 September 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

3. More Than Jealous

My 3 year old daughter stood next to her new born brother and looked at him for awhile then turned and looked at me and said, “Daddy its a monster... we should bury it.”

4. Way Too Deep And Weird

I was on a bus recently and we were stopped outside a walk-in clinic. A little girl in the seat in front of me turned to her dad and said, “Death is the poor man’s doctor.” And that was that.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#22 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:54 PM

Wow.

#23 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 October 2018 - 08:59 PM

It's amazing how scarily smart kids are.

Posted Image

My Shop

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,767 posts

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:42 AM

Story~8

My mum owns a small cottage and we used to go there on holidays. When my sister (we'll call her Han, because that is her name) was a kid, the cottage was the only place she'd ever play alone (she usually preferred to be with the grown-ups). As far as we know she never had any imaginary friends, but when she was about 15 she heard mum talking to her friend, something like "It was funny, but whenever we went there Han would go off and talk to herself and play on her own", to which my sister said "no, that's not right, there was a little boy with me, I was always playing with a little boy when we went there".

For unrelated reasons we hadn't been there since Han was about 6, but 10 years later we went back, and Han woke up in the middle of the night and saw a little boy standing at the foot of her bed, she thinks he was trying to say goodbye, because she wasn't a child anymore.

The story would end there, but my sister, now 23, recently took her friend Jack there, and Jack's five-year-old son told her he'd spent all day playing with a little boy after they'd watched him playing alone in the garden.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#25 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 07 October 2018 - 04:03 AM

Wow. That's cool. He kept her company and vice versa.

5. The Bad Man

Why are you crying?

“Bad man”

What bad man?

“There.” Points behind me at a dark corner of the room

Lamp on bookshelf next to said darkened corner falls off as soon as I turn to look.

She slept in our bed that night.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 07 October 2018 - 04:07 AM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,445 posts

Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:54 PM

6. Leatherface

I was sound asleep, and at around 6am I was woken up by my 4 year old daughters face inches from mine. She looked right into my eyes and whispered, “I want to peel all your skin off”.

The backstory here is I had been sunburned the previous week, and was starting to peel. In my sleep addled state however, it was pretty terrifying for a few seconds. I didn’t know if I was dreaming, or what was going The Watchful Eye

7. The Watchful Eye

I don’t have kids, but once, visiting some friends on a farm, my buddy’s youngest girl (5 or 6) at the time, was afraid of the chickens. I tried to explain to her that the chickens weren’t there to hurt us but she wasn’t having it.

So I’m sitting around the fire pit, looking at one of the chickens a few feet in front of me when I feel hot breath in my ear as she whispers:

“See. He’s always watching.”

Horrific and hysterical all at once.

8. Don’t Encourage Them

My co-worker’s four year old daughter always thought that the rattling of the water pipes in the kitchen cupboards were “white wolves” and the sound always scared her.

One day she was sitting at the kitchen table and she said, “Mom. The white wolves aren’t bad… they’re our friends!”

Her mom encouraged the idea by saying, “Yes! The white wolves are protecting us. They are our friends.”

Then her daughter added in, “They’re our friends, but not the man who crawls on the floor and stands by my bed.”

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 03 November 2018 - 11:55 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop