2 replies to this topic

#1 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,651 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 26 February 2016 - 03:02 PM

If nothing else, makes for a good ghost story for late at night :D    http://weekinweird.c...m-slowly-dying/
My Signature
Posted Image

#2 biblophile

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:paranormal, books art

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:05 AM

that is a truly terrifying encounter. I have read a lot about the black eyed children encounters that has to be one of the scariest. I heard a story on a paranormal pod cast about a women who stopped at a gas station and left her young son in the car, when she came back she saw another child in the back seat with her son. She felt freighted of the strange child and evicted him from the car. she asked her son who that was he told her that the boy said "let me in so we can play", so the boy let him in the car. on the way home from the incident she had a car accident, no one was hurt , but the women could not shake the idea that the strange child had something to do with it.
I am one the fence about the validity of some of these encounters. all I can say is if they exists I hope I never meet them.

#3 Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 02:07 PM

I just LOVE stories of the BEKs! Just recently heard about them and find it fascinating.
My Signature

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com