15 replies to this topic

#1 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:02 AM

About 15 years ago I moved into my dad's girlfriend's house when she passed at 95.  She was the only owner of the house.

She and my dad were both 67 when they reunited, as both of their spouses had died.  They were together until my dad passed at age 84.

This was a small cottage like house, a cute cape cod.

There was one particular weird occurrence that would happen periodically.  It was a brownish muddy looking orb.  I will try to explain this as best I can.

I would be sitting on the couch reading or watching tv and every once in awhile a small brownish muddy looking orb would appear about a foot from the ceiling.  It almost looked kind of smokey, but it would just hover, sometimes for about an hour, other times for a day or 2.

It didn't move.  It would just remain the the same spot.  It was a little smaller than a ping pong ball.  At first I moved my eyes around the first time it appeared thinking I had a brown spot on my eye or something that I could 'see" when I looked at that location.  I got up, went in the other room and came back and the little brown spot was still in the same place.

This would happen maybe once or twice a month.  It would just appear like it dropped down from the attic and lingered.  It didn't do anything and for the life of me I don't know what it was, if anything.  I did not sense anything.  I was not afraid and I didn't feel threatened or think it was anything evil.  It was just a brown spot that would just hover.

I only stayed in that house about a year and then ,moved here, where I have been for about 15 years.

The reason this came to mind is that the other day I was sitting in my chair doing some embroidery work and when I looked up there was what appeared to be the same exact kind of little brown orb hovering about a foot from the ceiling again.  I am on the top floor of this building and there is no attic.

I looked at it for a moment....said out loud, oh it's you again, and went back to sewing.  Now why I said that I don't know.  I have only seen it once here.  It does not feel like a "person" or a ghost or discarnate soul.  It is just a small hovering smokey looking little brownish colored orb.

Yes, I did have an eye exam.  I am type 2 diabetic and go for eye screenings and there is nothing wrong with my vision.  No spots before my eyes or specks.

When I would see the orb at the small house it would be there for a few days sometimes, never moving, but being in the same place.  I would walk in the front door and it would be in the same spot.  I could walk around the house and walk back into the room and it would be in the same spot.  There was no light source that would cause it, no shadows, trust me, I looked for a logical explanation for it and could find none.

Now that I have seen it once one time here i know it is a real "thing" as it was pretty much what I would see at the cottage.

Has anybody else every experienced anything like this?  What the heck is it?  Even I do not have an answer for it.

Amethyst.
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:45 AM

I've seen them.   Not for extended periods of time but I have.   I've had the same sort of "what is that?"   No one's there,  nothing's there but theres this smudge in the room.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 Amethyst

Amethyst

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 08:48 AM

Thank you TK.  So they do exist but we just don't know what they are.

Ame

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#4 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,709 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:50 AM

I'm curious, you try touching it or interacting with it in any way? Hehe I'd be tempted to poke it with a stick! ;)
Posted Image

#5 Amethyst

Amethyst

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:16 PM

No, I never did anything up look up occasionally.  I tried to ignore it.

Ame

#6 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 01:32 PM

There's a strange lack of curiosity that goes along with them,  Vlawde,  besides the whole "not a good idea to touch it"  thing with paranormal phenomena.
Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#7 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,709 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 December 2016 - 05:55 PM

View PostTantric KittenGStudy, on 05 December 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

There's a strange lack of curiosity that goes along with them,  Vlawde,  besides the whole "not a good idea to touch it"  thing with paranormal phenomena.

I've just always been the type to want to touch and mess with this kind of thing. I laid on the floor with my head in a closet right after an apparition materialized there for a few minutes. Tried to get EVP or another sign. I did get a headache

Maybe the brown things put out a vibe that doesn't make you want to deal with it. Or it's ghost poo   ;)
Posted Image

#8 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:28 PM

Ghost poo?!   :happy0194:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:50 PM

I kind of think they do.   I know from personal experience it's not a good idea to try to touch things (and I always do anyway).   But the couple times I've seen them I've almost literally gone "huh.   There's that smudge in the room again."
Posted Image

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,853 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 December 2016 - 09:44 PM

I looked around on the internet and found these, as answers to the meaning of Brown Orbs. Some seem to contradict themselves.

Black orbs are perceived by some as being dark or evil, but that is not necessarily the case. However, it is commonly accepted that locations with black or brown orbs may be unsafe or have a negative aura. Brown orbs are heavily connected to the earth and associated with strong, grounding spirits.

Source

Brown: Danger or earthbound

Source

Black or Brown Orbs: These orbs can be interpreted as a sign of danger. Perhaps the area where the photo was taken is negative, or unsafe. Be careful and act with caution in this area.

Source

Raw Sienna - Poor thinking processes, insecure, stressed
Chocolate Brown - Environmentalist, common sense, connected to the earth

Source

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,650 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 06 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

Cool... Thanks McCGStudy!
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#12 aisLinnZ

aisLinnZ

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts
  • Interests:Playing Celtic harp, sketching, reading bks of people in a mystical perspective(Abe Lincoln,Hildegard of Bingen,William B. Yeats,Nostrodomus-regular folks , living their beliefs), enjoy forests~

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:49 PM

View PostAmethyst, on 05 December 2016 - 08:02 AM, said:

About 15 years ago I moved into my dad's girlfriend's house when she passed at 95.  She was the only owner of the house.

She and my dad were both 67 when they reunited, as both of their spouses had died.  They were together until my dad passed at age 84.

This was a small cottage like house, a cute cape cod.

There was one particular weird occurrence that would happen periodically.  It was a brownish muddy looking orb.  I will try to explain this as best I can.

I would be sitting on the couch reading or watching tv and every once in awhile a small brownish muddy looking orb would appear about a foot from the ceiling.  It almost looked kind of smokey, but it would just hover, sometimes for about an hour, other times for a day or 2.

It didn't move.  It would just remain the the same spot.  It was a little smaller than a ping pong ball.  At first I moved my eyes around the first time it appeared thinking I had a brown spot on my eye or something that I could 'see" when I looked at that location.  I got up, went in the other room and came back and the little brown spot was still in the same place.

This would happen maybe once or twice a month.  It would just appear like it dropped down from the attic and lingered.  It didn't do anything and for the life of me I don't know what it was, if anything.  I did not sense anything.  I was not afraid and I didn't feel threatened or think it was anything evil.  It was just a brown spot that would just hover.

I only stayed in that house about a year and then ,moved here, where I have been for about 15 years.

The reason this came to mind is that the other day I was sitting in my chair doing some embroidery work and when I looked up there was what appeared to be the same exact kind of little brown orb hovering about a foot from the ceiling again.  I am on the top floor of this building and there is no attic.

I looked at it for a moment....said out loud, oh it's you again, and went back to sewing.  Now why I said that I don't know.  I have only seen it once here.  It does not feel like a "person" or a ghost or discarnate soul.  It is just a small hovering smokey looking little brownish colored orb.

Yes, I did have an eye exam.  I am type 2 diabetic and go for eye screenings and there is nothing wrong with my vision.  No spots before my eyes or specks.

When I would see the orb at the small house it would be there for a few days sometimes, never moving, but being in the same place.  I would walk in the front door and it would be in the same spot.  I could walk around the house and walk back into the room and it would be in the same spot.  There was no light source that would cause it, no shadows, trust me, I looked for a logical explanation for it and could find none.

Now that I have seen it once one time here i know it is a real "thing" as it was pretty much what I would see at the cottage.

Has anybody else every experienced anything like this?  What the heck is it?  Even I do not have an answer for it.

Amethyst.

Dont ignore the people who you see as 'less experienced' than yourself. The belittlement becomes form- ask the dark orb what its purpose is to show you- and nothing more. Dont connect. (Sorry for misspellings) We grow continually all lifelong. We never never stop becoming more 'ourselves'...lessons and surprises keep us on our toes! ~Namaste~
"..for those who believe, no words are necessary. For those who do not believe, no words are possible.."  (and that's ok!~)

#13 Amethyst

Amethyst

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:26 PM

I have been trying to think how to describe what it looked like.  The think that comes to mind is a 3D burn mark.  Have you seen a cigarette burn hole in a piece of paper or cloth?  The edges are jagged and smudged and dirty brown.  It looks like a floating burn hole....I know that's weird, but that is what it would look like, a smoldering burn mark.

This "thing" was not a discarnate soul so there was no asking what it's purpose was, it would not respond as I did not feel a consciousness about it.

Amethyst

#14 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:25 PM

Do you think it could be something you your self manifested?

#15 Amethyst

Amethyst

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 07:33 AM

No, I do not believe I did.  It is not an orb, it is just a floating brown spot.  It was always about in the same location.  I would get up and walk about the room and try to see it from different angles but it always looked the same from every view.

It may be there for a few days and then be gone for a while.

At one point I was thinking it could have been a portal trying to open up, but I keep my space cleansed and protected as best I can and perhaps it was just trying to open but could not.  That is the only logical thought I have on what it may have been.

Amethyst

#16 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 09:50 AM

I often see what looks like motion but in a single spot as if I'm seeing things passing by a window. Just recently I looked at a pile of blankets on the bed & they appeared to be moving but as I'm starring at it in seemed like there was something transparent moving on the bed distorting everything behind it like looking at something through rippling water.

Have you ever noticed motion in the orb & does it distort whats behind it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users