• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 kiri1992

kiri1992

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:26 PM

I've  always  been  able to see thing other can't . I just don't  tell people so I'm kinda  nervous  saying  this but I don't  know  what  else  to do. It all started  about a year  ago in winter this thing  whatever  it keep following  me and popping  up at random .  I all ways know when it around  because  I get this bone chilling  feeling of fear. Now my roommate  know  what I can do because  she also  been my friend  for about  12 years. It has even woken  her up one night when I was at work . She was so scared that she Co e to my job just because  she didn't  want  to be alone . It has also attack  me it left 3 deep slices  down my back right through  my shirt . I don't  know  what it is what it trying  to do. I just want it to leave me alone . So if anyone  know some one who knows  a lot about the paranormal  that can help let know  I c an really  use the help.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 09:35 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards,

I am sorry you and your roommate are experiencing something negative.

I am sure there are a lot of people here with good advice :yes:

Here is my first piece of advice

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 22 August 2017 - 11:26 PM, said:

Posted Image

When you find your sage isn't strong enough to remove those stubborn negative energies. Try the powerful combination of resins:
  • Dragon’s Blood ~ Protection, clears negativity, productivity.
  • Frankincense ~ Protection, purification, spiritual awareness, an antidepressant.
  • Benzoin ~ Purification, blessings, prosperity.
  • Myrrh ~ Clearing, spiritual connection, healing.
You will want to use real resin, not incense because incense will not work the same as the smoke from these resins.

Before you start, take some time to spiritually protect yourself with either visualising a white light or saying a prayer. I will see if there are any threads on this topic and link them :D

Posted Image

Smoking resins in a small black rounded out charcoal disc that is heated before being placed inside a heat resistant bowl and be careful not to burn yourself. Source

The best way to heat the charcoal disc is with kitchen tongs over a candle until it is burning. Place the charcoal disc inside a heat resistant bowl and then add the four resin pieces into the heated charcoal disc. You will notice a pleasant smelling white smoke coming up and it is this white smoke that actually cleanses the negativity from your home. These resins work equally well on cars, furniture, clothing, books, rugs, jewelry, or a person.

Good house preparation is essential for a positive outcome. Make sure clutter is kept to a minimum and that the rooms, walls, windows, and floors are clean and orderly.  Open everything inside which are closed like internal doors, wardrobes, cupboards, drawers etc so the smoke can enter the space.

To begin the cleansing process, start at the open front door with the smoking resins. Ask (Whatever your faith is) to help you rid the house of all negative energies and to bless the cleansed environment.

Proceed to the first room on your left moving in a straight line lifting and lowering the smoking resin from ceiling to floor, enter the first room and continue clockwise around the room. Again moving in a straight line to every corner in each room, lifting and lowering the smoking resins from ceiling to floor. Work the smoke into any wardrobes etc, taking your time and being thorough. Once at the rooms doorway continue in a clockwise motion to the next room and repeat until the house has been completed and you are once again at the front door.

Once at the front door tell the negative energies to leave the house through the open door allow the resin smoke to cover the door frame then step out onto the doorstep and place the smoking resins on the door step. Allow the resins to smoke for several minutes.  

Thank (Whatever your faith is) for helping you rid the house of all negative energies and to bless the cleansed environment and the people who reside within the house.

Rock salt can be used to cleanse the property outside. Scatter it on the ground around the house.

Lastly, make sure you cleanse yourselves after cleansing the house. By showering and visualising any negativity being washed from your physical body and down the drain. Or if you prefer, take a bath with a couple of tablespoons of Epsom salts or rock salt dissolved in the bath water.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 11:57 PM

What do you think attracted it to you a year ago? Ouija Board? Tarot Cards? Dark Arts? Haunted Items? Lewd behavior? Add-your-own?

The "Bone chilling feeling of fear."....and the 3 deep slices down your back and right through your shirt suggest something very much sinister and evil. Red flags for sure. If you are serious about what you are sharing here (not joking)... then please continue reading.

-------------------------------------------

The below should slow it down for now...

1. Leave a light on (small lamp) in your bedroom or wherever you sleep. And the same with your roommate.
2. Bring life into the rooms where it's most seen/felt. Do this by buying 2 medium sized plants per room.
3. Be sure to have fresh air running through the house. So open up all the windows everyday!
4. All curtains open in the daytime! Bring in the sunlight!
5. Make sure you both are out in direct sunlight a minimum of 15 minutes a day.
6. Fun joyful music playing throughout the house. Even Christmas music works well!
7. Don't talk to it... and don't talk about it while in the home.
8. If you must yell at it, yell out, "Depart in the Holy name of Jesus Christ!" (only if you are religious)
8. Smudge the house with sage.
....Let's go with the above for now

----------------------------------------------

If this continues to get worse... Pray every time you think about it for intervention, protection & relief! But only if you are religious.

By the way... there's one thing you shared that might suggest you made this whole thing up... I hope that's not the case. But either way, I'm sure some will benefit from these things that Klainey and I have shared thus far.

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 01:25 AM

hello and welcome to the boards. The information that has been provided above is a really good starting point. did you want to try these techniques and let us know how you go ?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 DrHorribleTime

DrHorribleTime

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 04:12 PM

Okay, I better take notes. This is good stuff.

#6 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

All I can add is white sage!  Again and again!!

Edited by daphnerose, 16 April 2018 - 08:26 PM.

#7 kiri1992

kiri1992

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:42 PM

I have tried  sages  and I try to keep light but it take the light. This is not a joke. I try to see if I can find information  on what it is but I have had no luck. Truthfully  I have no I idea where left to look for information. No we do not play with ouija  board or dark arts or anything  like that. If I try to describe  it may be some one on here no what it is.let see it tall at least  6 feet  it skins is burnt  it eyes and mouth  is to big for it face. It dresses  in a pantsuit  the jacket  has a tail and a top hat. It has a black cane with dark red jewels  around the top but it move like all it joints  have been dislocated.

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 01:01 AM

Entities can appear in a certain way to scare the one it's haunting.

How often do you see it? And how long are you able to view it before it disappears?

How old are you?

Do you take any medications? And if so, what are they?

#9 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 260 posts

Posted 21 April 2018 - 04:49 AM

View Postkiri1992, on 15 April 2018 - 09:26 PM, said:

.. I just want it to leave me alone ... I can really  use the help.

If you really want some help, but don't know where to look, try contacting an experienced Holographic Kinetics teacher/practitoner. They'll be able to put you in touch with someone.

#10 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 12:55 AM

The tail and top hat sounds similar to a lot of what people describe as shadow people.... what do others think?

#11 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:00 AM

There are plenty of cases where shadow ghosts appear wearing black hats and even top hats, that's for sure.

#12 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 01:22 PM

Required wardrobe?  Seeking shadowspirit...must have own Tophat...

#13 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,375 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 23 April 2018 - 06:44 PM

It's sad that shadow people dress nicer than I do. Lol.
Posted Image

#14 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 12:56 AM

It seems like their MO doesn't it, to have this type of look.

#15 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,452 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 24 April 2018 - 08:19 PM

Hello and :sign0016:

You can also use raw Black Tourmaline which is .925 (Sterling) silver wire-wrapped.  Here are some places you can find them via Google.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#16 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:25 PM

Good idea MacC, I hear this referred to quite often these days.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, demons