65 replies to this topic

#61 BillysGal

BillysGal

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 07:09 PM

Thomas is very tall and handsome, with short, curly, sandy blonde hair, green eyes, and a nice smile. he is my "Flit." he is always constantly on the go.
I often see him in a white suit or a striped shirt and blue jeans with white shoes.
Sarah is my "take it easy" gal. We are a lot alike.
She likes to stop and smell the roses.
I often see her in a shimmering veil that covers her in a white robe and multi - color outfit.
She ties her short hair back in a gold barrette.
She has large, brown eyes, sculptured features, and long, thin lips. She seems to be somewhat elderly to Thomas' youthfulness.
So, they balance eachother.
I also have one more that I have seen here more than anywhere else, but don't know this individual yet.

BillysGal
BTKOG Regulator
SASS #19587 - Warthog/CAS - L/R.A.T.S. #133/B.U.L.L.C.R.A.P.#3.85/Prayer Posse
"Senora Abrana S. Garcia - Bonney"
Immortal Gunfighters Western Reenactment Group -
Chloride, AZ.
LLB Onda AZ Leader/LLB Street Team
Owner - MSN Group "Hacienda de Billito"
http://groups.msn.com/HaciendadeBillito

#62 Lucylu

Lucylu

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:I love anything to do with paranormal, but i also like things with a heartbeat.

I live in Scotland with my Fiance we have just brought our first house together and his son Sean (of a weekend).

My interests are going to aerobics (a killer), spending time with the other half and Sean and the girlies and visiting my family in England.

Thanks for reading

Lu
    x

Posted 23 March 2005 - 05:44 AM

Does everyone have one.

As i have said in previous posts i talk to my granddad (mums dad), who i have never met, and i have his photos around, but i have never heard him nor have i seen him.  

I would try the mirror thing, but not alone.  Is it dangerous?

Where you scared when your guides started to contact you? what exactly do guides do?

Posted Image

#63 dorthyinwonder

dorthyinwonder

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:Love my niece and nephew as though they were my own (might as well be) and would do anything for them. Well, just about anything.

Posted 23 March 2005 - 12:09 PM

actually, I wouldn't try mirror scrying (searching the mirror for a past life/guide, etc) because mirrors are supposed to be very supernatural (why a mirror facing a bed is bad, two mirrors facing each other is bad and mirrors can create portals). I wouldn't trust anything I see in a mirror if its not me...*shrugs* just my own two cents...

However, I don't think I would mind water scrying...if I could manage it

#64 firemoonfairy

firemoonfairy

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 01:27 PM

I talk out loud to my guide when I am home alone. have never been spoken to by my spirit guide but I feel him around me very strongly and I have seen him on many occasions.

#65 Keeperoflostsouls

Keeperoflostsouls

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Photography, photomanips, drawing, poetry, paranormal things, digital art, sculpture, writing, traveling, crafts, and many other things that I can't think of at the moment.

Posted 23 March 2005 - 01:29 PM

I have no idea who my guide is.  Is there any way to find out?  (Without using mirrors, mirrors scare me.)

#66 Enchantess

Enchantess

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:38 PM

as far as i know there are lots of ways to connet with guides. i dont know them all. i dont know that the mirror was not safe way for most people, i've been told its fine.

as to the other ways there is medation thats a very good way. using cards is also another way.

yes everyone has guides from the monment they are born till the monment they die.