11 replies to this topic

#1 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Dreaming, Writing Poetry, Drawing, Music, and Movies

Posted 28 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

I'm 24 and have been really obsessed with aliens my whole childhood and because I haven't seen anything odd in the skies for a few years now, I am really itching to see something again. There are people who claim to be abducted, especially off and on throughout their childhood, seen UFOs throughout their lifetime, etc. I am jealous. I really want to see a UFO or better yet, a real alien eye-to-eye. And I mean aliens....not spirits.

I know its probably dumb since aliens are top secret and no one really knows anything true about them. But I want to contact them sooo bad right now like it's my destiny lol.

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,332 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 28 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

You may have to travel around for that kind of stuff, like go to places that are heavily known for alien and ufo activity. Like the skinwalker ranch.
Posted Image

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,004 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 28 January 2018 - 03:33 PM

Skinwalker Ranch is a whole other ball of wax, although personally I feel there is at least some connection between what goes on there and the general UFO phenomena. UFO's are just some of the odd things that reportedly happen there. However, it's heavily guarded and no one unauthorized is allowed on the property. Tonight's Coast to Coast AM is being hosted by George Knapp, who cowrote the book about the ranch Hunt for the Skinwalker. George knows a lot about the ranch and is involved with UFO's: https://www.coasttoc...show/2018/01/28

There's supposedly information on UFO's being released slowly by Tom Delonge and his To The Star Academy, which includes some Department of Defense folks and scientists. They've already released several videos taken by pilots of unidentified objects, these are actually from the government through a backdoor (the government didn't release it, although it comes from them)

I don't necessarily believe these are Aliens from other planets. Some of the theories I find more plausible are they are interdimensional, and possibly time travel is involved as well.
Posted Image

#4 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 06:45 PM

Be more specific (describe what kind of 'alien' you want to see) and explain why you want to contact them (besides being your 'destiny' lol).

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 03:28 AM

Yes, the internet is full of people who claim they were abducted and some of their experiences are frightening; I am sure I wouldn't like to trade places with the abductee :confused0068:  

But each to their own :no: :shocked:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 04:16 AM

View PostTrue North, on 28 January 2018 - 06:45 PM, said:

Be more specific (describe what kind of 'alien' you want to see) and explain why you want to contact them (besides being your 'destiny' lol).
I would like to contact any non-Earthly intelligence because after dealing with the chaos of society, politics, rising crime, etc.... who wouldn't want to contact aliens and beg them to take you off this planet?

#7 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:21 AM

View PostDreamerSeeker, on 29 January 2018 - 04:16 AM, said:

I would like to contact any non-Earthly intelligence because after dealing with the chaos of society, politics, rising crime, etc.... who wouldn't want to contact aliens and beg them to take you off this planet?

That is neither a good description of who you want to contact nor a good reason for doing so.

Seems you want to be 'saved'.

#8 DreamerSeeker

DreamerSeeker

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 07:27 AM

View PostTrue North, on 29 January 2018 - 07:21 AM, said:

That is neither a good description of who you want to contact nor a good reason for doing so.

Seems you want to be 'saved'.
Well, to me I have good reasons. (Not everyone is going to agree with you). But I do appreciate your reply.

Edited by DreamerSeeker, 29 January 2018 - 07:28 AM.

#9 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,004 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 29 January 2018 - 08:42 AM

Aliens..interdimensional being, whatever they are, are not here to 'save' us or they would already would have. This is a trap some UFOlogists fall into, essentially making the whole thing like a religion where benign beings from out of the sky will remove us from harm.

Whatever they are, I don't believe they are necessarily 'good', I think neutral and unemotional at best. They have their own agenda, not our best interests at heart

Edited by Vlawde, 29 January 2018 - 08:43 AM.

Posted Image

#10 True North

True North

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 234 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 12:37 PM

To think that the different meddlers currently here care about humans or anyone else besides themselves is childish, and it's foolish for someone to ascribe intentions to those they know nothing about (which usually says a lot more about the person ascribing them than those they are ascribing them to).

Many people want to look to others to solve their problems, and for such people these meddlers I speak of (and know well) will often put on the masks of 'benevolent teachers of humankind'. While a favorite, it's just one of many masks. There are constant adjustments to suit the individual, group, or the times.

We have a LONG history with those who are here, and while yes there have been newcomers, humans have never been 'alone'.

It takes honest inquiry and a base of personal knowledge from one's own direct observation and experience to start figuring out (and to begin remembering) the overarching game being played here.

http://www.paranorma...showtopic=45008

#11 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,542 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 29 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

I'm a SF fan... I want to know how their drive systems work...  heck all sorts of tech stuff is bound to come just from seeing their environments.
However, I'd put money on "Aliens aren't really better, or worse, than Humans." and "communication issues are going to be even MORE huge between different species, let alone how poorly humans communicate even when we ARE speaking the same dialect of the same language."

I'm pretty sure that "What does this button do?" and "How do your drive systems work?" are main reasons we don't see SF fans talking about being visited by aliens.

#12 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:31 PM

View PostTrue North, on 29 January 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

To think that the different meddlers currently here care about humans or anyone else besides themselves is childish, and it's foolish for someone to ascribe intentions to those they know nothing about (which usually says a lot more about the person ascribing them than those they are ascribing them to).

Many people want to look to others to solve their problems, and for such people these meddlers I speak of (and know well) will often put on the masks of 'benevolent teachers of humankind'. While a favorite, it's just one of many masks. There are constant adjustments to suit the individual, group, or the times.

We have a LONG history with those who are here, and while yes there have been newcomers, humans have never been 'alone'.

It takes honest inquiry and a base of personal knowledge from one's own direct observation and experience to start figuring out (and to begin remembering) the overarching game being played here.

http://www.paranorma...showtopic=45008
Thank you once again for bestowing your vast amount of knowledge upon us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users