• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#221 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

Thank u i really appreciate that.i think it mainly startles me but ive been going about my business lately as usual so i haven't really been afraid.ive even said out loud to please stop moving the foot stool in the bathroom and it hasn't happened since.

#222 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,522 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 11:31 PM

Good for you :good:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#223 KolIkA

KolIkA

Apport

• GS Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 04:29 AM

oh Gmorals you are so strong. it must be hard not to be startled especially having little ones to worry about. i don't think i could stay there. please keep up updated

#224 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:30 PM

True it would be hard to remain calm!!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#225 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 August 2019 - 04:41 AM

Hi guys! Update: so alot has been happening lately.objects have been thrown in front of other people so even though it scares me I know I'm not crazy and other's now truly believe me.my husband has a tool belt for work hanging in the kitchen so when he leaves in the morning it's ready.its very heavy and my brother was in the kitchen with me and saw it come off the wall and thrown across the kitchen he was terrified.he hasn't been staying here cause the room he's in scares him.he says he always feels someone touching his foot at night.i have a air fryer and it uses a timer when it's on.well it's been going off by itself.the first time it did i tried to make it go off without it being on and it wouldn't.it was unplugged so I ignored it.yesterday it did it again In front of my husband and when I said 'you see that's what happened the other day"he brushed it off and it did it again.it.sounds like things are being dragged and dropped upstairs on a daily basis and last night I went to bed and a dog jumped on my bed and started sniffing my face and I could hear their tail wagging and hitting the pillow and when I opened my eyes there was nothing there.confused I got up to check on my own dog who was on her kennel for the night and there she was sleeping in her kennel.the door to the room was also closed so I don't know what to think.it.kinda scared me.my kids want to move so we are looking for another house.its time to go

Hi guys! Update: so alot has been happening lately.objects have been thrown in front of other people so even though it scares me I know I'm not crazy and other's now truly believe me.my husband has a tool belt for work hanging in the kitchen so when he leaves in the morning it's ready.its very heavy and my brother was in the kitchen with me and saw it come off the wall and thrown across the kitchen he was terrified.he hasn't been staying here cause the room he's in scares him.he says he always feels someone touching his foot at night.i have a air fryer and it uses a timer when it's on.well it's been going off by itself.the first time it did i tried to make it go off without it being on and it wouldn't.it was unplugged so I ignored it.yesterday it did it again In front of my husband and when I said 'you see that's what happened the other day"he brushed it off and it did it again.it.sounds like things are being dragged and dropped upstairs on a daily basis and last night I went to bed and a dog jumped on my bed and started sniffing my face and I could hear their tail wagging and hitting the pillow and when I opened my eyes there was nothing there.confused I got up to check on my own dog who was on her kennel for the night and there she was sleeping in her kennel.the door to the room was also closed so I don't know what to think.it.kinda scared me.my kids want to move so we are looking for another house.its time to go

#226 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:10 PM

It sounds like it's trying to get your attention. When it throws an object is it aimed at anyone?

Have you had any dogs pass? Since things seem to be happening, it may have come around to show comfort. Or the dog in your room could have been yours. It may have astral projected itself via its dreaming.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 18 August 2019 - 06:12 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#227 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,522 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:45 PM

Yes, you have to do what makes you feel safe especially since it's presence has affected your children to the point they want to leave.  I hope you find somewhere nice soon. :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#228 Gmorals

Gmorals

Apport

• GS Member
  • 74 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:12 AM

No it isn't Aimed at anyone and I haven't had any pets pass away either.my youngest daughter has a therapist come for sessions since she has cerebal palsy amongst other things and I wasn't home in time yesterday and she texted me saying that she was at the door and that someone was sitting on the couch when she looked thru the window.when I got home I called her and she confirmed that my curtain was drawn and she looked in and saw someone sitting there but that it wasn't clear to her who it was so she went and sat in her car until I texted her back.no one was home when she came at all and when I got home my curtain was drawn which is weird cause I always close them when I leave the house.a few days ago we were all going out of town for the day and we were in the kitchen and the timer on the air fryer went off my husband looked at me and I gave him the look like ' u see' and he brushed it off and walked away and it dinged again I got the kids and took them to the car so he can lock up

Edited by Gmorals, 21 August 2019 - 07:13 AM.

#229 triccelli

triccelli

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, paranormal, history, art, writing and travel..

Posted 30 August 2019 - 01:56 PM

View PostGmorals, on 21 August 2019 - 07:12 AM, said:

No it isn't Aimed at anyone and I haven't had any pets pass away either.my youngest daughter has a therapist come for sessions since she has cerebal palsy amongst other things and I wasn't home in time yesterday and she texted me saying that she was at the door and that someone was sitting on the couch when she looked thru the window.when I got home I called her and she confirmed that my curtain was drawn and she looked in and saw someone sitting there but that it wasn't clear to her who it was so she went and sat in her car until I texted her back.no one was home when she came at all and when I got home my curtain was drawn which is weird cause I always close them when I leave the house.a few days ago we were all going out of town for the day and we were in the kitchen and the timer on the air fryer went off my husband looked at me and I gave him the look like ' u see' and he brushed it off and walked away and it dinged again I got the kids and took them to the car so he can lock up

Hi Gmorals!

I am so sorry this has resulted in you and your family moving.  What are the laws in the state you live in terms of disclosure about the home being haunted?  I know you all have hung in there, can't be easy..we all are wishing you and your family peace and happiness!
Lies are like scars on your soul, they destroy you...