Free Skins
© Fisana

Former Owner Calls Ghost Adventures Special ‘A Disgrace,’ Questions Police Involvement

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:22 PM

http://nrinow.news/2...NkR8kAzMTNfdO_0

FORMER OWNER CALLS GHOST ADVENTURES SPECIAL ‘A DISGRACE,’ QUESTIONS POLICE INVOLVEMENT

BURRILLVILLE – The woman who owned an allegedly haunted farmhouse in Harrisville for 32 years has come out against a program about the property that premiered Halloween night on the Travel Channel, questioning a scene in which a Burrillville police officer is seen discussing alleged calls for service to the home during the time she lived there.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,337 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 November 2019 - 04:52 PM

No surprise, that show is all exaggerations, embellishments and bulls%$!. It boggles my mind that GA is popular enough to stay on the air. If not for his teen fangirls this wouldn't likely be the case
Posted Image

#3 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 08 November 2019 - 10:14 PM

ugh I can't stand GA its just exploitative
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#4 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth.
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 10 November 2019 - 08:02 PM

Never got into Ghost Hunters or Ghost Adventures too many times in the news caught making stuff up for ratings.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image

#5 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 12 November 2019 - 11:35 PM

My biggest complaint with most paranormal investigation shows are how newly formed teams emulate their behavior by the way they conduct themselves. This is borderline dangerous and typically disrespectful in practice. I've interviewed and trialed many potential investigators. Most of them do not make it past day one once they realize it's a lot of work, requires an investigative process with logic and an extraordinary amount of patience. I can't even begin to count the times I've heard said from a new recruit, "This is nothing like I've seen on television." That's usually the last time I see them.

Edited by EVP, 13 November 2019 - 01:36 AM.

Posted Image

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,771 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 01:58 AM

I am sure you have many stories to tell my friend :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#7 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 01:46 PM

No surprise here.
Happily Wacko.

#8 GothickangelCa

GothickangelCa

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Artist, Blogger, Goth.
    Shamanism, Paranormal, Occult (Research Only), Astral Projection, Travel and Camping.

Posted 14 November 2019 - 08:26 AM

Yes it is different in person been helping people with hauntings since I was 14. I've had people help me where they just got too spooked and didn't like the hours of research. No internet or TV shows like this when I was a kid. Now I help with some cases due to my TBI and most are remote.

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

Posted Image