89 replies to this topic

#81 Janpav26

Janpav26

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:10 PM

View Postarmywife83, on 28 December 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

i been touch by a ghost about 4 times and it feels to me just like if a person just touch me but when i know there no one there i get goose bumps

#82 Janpav26

Janpav26

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 09:26 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 11 June 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

JanPav.... what a scary event you went through.... I mean ultimate scary! I guess my question is, did that open a window for a continued haunting? Or was it a one time thing?

#83 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,947 posts

Posted 11 June 2017 - 10:06 PM

Hi, JanPav. Are you having problems posting? You are using the quote buttons without replying! I will leave the posts in case you are going to edit
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#84 Janpav26

Janpav26

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:16 AM

Hi

I had no other experience, however about two months later bad things started to happen to me and my family.
I am not sure if it's related to my experience and if I was cursed or something????  Let me know what you think.

As I sad about two months later my stepson who was mentally ill called 911 for help to be taken to the hospital since it was late evening after DR. hours.
My wife was with him waiting for the sheriff deputies to arrive outside our apartment complex. Once they came my stepson Matthew who was sitting in the car with my wife stepped outside the car and went to flag down officers.  My wife stayed in the car. Anyway few minutes latter my wife heard gun shots.
She immediately rushed to see what was happening and she found Matthew lying down in the middle of the parking lot gunned down. He was shot four times in the back and unfortunately did not make it.

Then few weeks later I started to loose weight. In about 3 months I lost 90lb.

One day I was walking my dog and when I came back into my apparent I got really dizzy and blacked out. I found myself in the ER and spent four days at the ICU unit just to be diagnosed with type two diabetes which is stil not under control and I developed insulin resistance.

My wife came down with a terrible post traumatic stress disorder and neither of us got better everv since and we both lost our jobs.

So I am not sure if this is just a bad luck or is there some other force at work.

Jan

#85 JamesRob

JamesRob

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigation (obviously), movies, baseball, hockey, and I do manage to steal some time to read.

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:45 AM

I don't have anything too dramatic to share, but I'm bored and saw the thread, so...

I haven't really been touched, but I did have my shirt tail tugged on once. I know others that say they have been touched to some extent or another. One woman told me she felt a hand rub across her head from back to front and another that said she felt someone playing with her hair. A good friend of mine had a harrowing experience in his own home. He was actually held down on his bed, with the covers pulled over his face so he couldn't breath. He and his wife started sleeping in the living room after that.

#86 smokenmirrorz

smokenmirrorz

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:History, Literature, Being in Nature, Oddities & Strangeness.

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:16 AM

In the summer of 2009 we had just moved into a house in New Mexico.  My husband had just left for work and my girls were still asleep.  I had sat down on the couch and turned on the morning news to have some background noise as I worked on my cross stitch project.  I was only a few minutes in when I felt a hand grab the front of my left leg halfway between my knee and ankle.  It startled me enough to look up but not jump.  It felt warm and I didn't feel any fear.  Confused, I went back to the task at hand.  A few minutes later I felt it again in the same area but this time it felt like someone was rubbing my leg.  I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, but I asked it please stop touching me and the feeling went away.  

I've had other experiences where I felt I was being touched, but I couldn't be positive it wasn't something natural.

#87 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,210 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

Glad to see you back, Smokenmirrorz!  :)  ..........it's been a long time.

Anything going on in the house presently?
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#88 Eve

Eve

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal! And, SCUBA, hiking, painting, writing, and red, red wine. ;)

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:46 AM

One night when I was just asleep, I felt a claw attempting to pull my covers down. I jerked them away from the claw then turned on the lights because I don't have any animals and wondered what had pulled my covers down. There was nothing that I could see in my room. I then attempted to go back to sleep. I felt two claws again pull down the covers. I pulled the covers back up and tucked them in around me and over my head so that it was impossible to move them. I didn't think anything about this until I saw my friend from Macao. I told him the story and he said that there's the spirit of the fox in Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan that is a devious and dangerous spirit. He said that I was lucky it left me alone after that experience because it can be really aggressive and hurt people. I've never heard of it before or since.
www.evesmyth.com

#89 Eve

Eve

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:All things paranormal! And, SCUBA, hiking, painting, writing, and red, red wine. ;)

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:58 AM

View PostReed, on 14 October 2016 - 01:23 AM, said:

I thought I'd finally jump in on a thread... I have experienced many 'paranormal' things throughout my life, but have only been touched once (after having no ghostly happenings for more than 6 years).

My girlfriend and I were visiting my family back home in the states for a month or so and she finally relented and allowed me to go to New Orleans for my birthday (she absolutely hates anything to do with hauntings). She did her research to make sure we weren't going to be staying in a 'haunted' hotel... but did the next best thing for me (it was my birthday after all) and agreed that we could stay in a non haunted building associated with a haunted one. (the other building had a history of a ghost that would take door knobs off in the night).

Anyway, we were staying for 3 nights and had experienced nothing out of the ordinary (nor were we anticipating anything ghostly)... but on the 3rd night I got a horrible migraine. My girlfriend was asleep next to me and I was in complete agony, I decided to get up and have a shower to help myself relax so that I might get back to sleep. Once I was finished showering I crawled back into bed (which was wedged in a corner of the room, I'm a stomach sleeper, so my face was up pretty much against a wall) and tried to get some sleep. After about 10 minutes I felt a something cold on the back of my neck and thought that my partner had placed a cool washcloth for me. I was getting ready to turn over and say 'thank you' when I felt another cold touch on my forehead. ... realising that there was no hand on my forehead (well, at least not a living one) I listened carefully and figured out that my partner was very much asleep next to me.
At first I thought I was having some sort of stroke, but I couldn't recall studying any stroke symptoms like this. I then thought a ghost was going to kill me, butt didn't feel as though anything negative were around, so I just kind of laid there. I don't know how many of you have had migraines, but they're god awful... and this was actually making me feel better. A LOT better. ...within a few minutes my migraine was gone and so was the touch. (I have only ever been able to rid myself of migraines by sleeping them off)

I was a little weirded out but also really grateful :) ... there was a little more weirdness, but this was the 'touched' part.

I love that this had a positive outcome for you and the migraine went away. I second the idea for your sharing more experiences. :)
www.evesmyth.com

#90 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:20 AM

After choosing to be baptized as a 18 year old, I went to the same church with a friend and his family.  It was a non denominational church that was ~10 years old.  During the service, the congregation was asked to bow their heads and pray.  I closed my eyes and bowed my head.  It was then that it felt like the person behind me put both of their hands on my head.

I remember thinking that this is pretty weird even if I was just baptized.  I dont like people touching me.  I grew more irritated by the contact and couldn't stop myself from turning around to see who it was.  But, all the people behind me had their hands folded and their heads bowed.  No one that I could see had been touching me.  There was nothing for me to think the feeling of 2 hands put on my head was anything other than 2 real hands.  The feeling of my hair being pressed down and the pressure on my scalp / head.

I still remember the whole scenario very clearly.  This was the first thing of several that happened over the next year that were VERY profound.

Cliff notes versions.

My brother lives with my sister and is dying from cancer.  I go to visit him and as I walk into my sisters house in Oregon, I see a cross section of a branch with a bible verse printed on it.  I read it (And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose).  The first words out of my mouth was Romans 8:28.  We had to look it up in the bible and I was right.  I had no memory af ever hearing that before...especially since I went to church maybe ~5 times in my life up to that point.

Got robbed delivering pizzas and something stopped me from going through a backyard gate chasing the guy.  Went from a full run to a dead stop in 1 step.  After I stopped in shock and disbelief, I saw someone waiting for me on the other side of the fence through the gaps in the planks.  I can only describe that one as divine intervention!
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users