• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MrsBJones

MrsBJones

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 03:42 PM

My family has lived in an apartment for about 8 years, during this time there has always been random noises, the floors creaking as if someone is walking across them, the sound of objects falling but not always could we find the fallen objects, doors randomly slam.
about a year ago the light cover fell from our ceiling, which is when my attention really went to what was happening in our home, the light cover was an extremely old cover the kind that you need to twist 8 or so super long twists in order to get it off, it had maybe only been removed once by myself since we had moved in, but this day it fell from the light right after my three kids had moved away from that area, we we serving up our dinner and they had just settled in at the table on the other side of the room when it came down, it was heavy and could have caused injury had it hit one of them.
the noises became more frequent and you can hear things falling more often and mainly at night or if we werent in the same room.
My son is 5 but at the age of three he started talking about his "ghost friends" at first we didnt think anything about it but its something that he hasnt faltered on, and about a year ago he started talking about his mean ghost friends, my kids go to their grandparents every weekend to stay for the weekend, recently my son told my husband that their is a "shadow man" in my parents house, a few weeks ago i went to pick the kids up and my mom informed me of an experience she had with my son, they were standing in the bathroom brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed when my son started giggling and looking at the entrance into the bathroom, my mom asked what he was doing and he said g-pa is playing with me and he keeps hiding around the corner, at one point my son ran towards the door looked around the corner and got an odd look onhis face and said g-pa isnt there anymore, he walked back over to my mom and a few minutes later he looked up and his eyes got wide, my mom asked him what was wrong and he said he is right there g-ma dont you see the shadow man, she looked in the door way and nothing was there, scooped up my son and ran down the hallway to find my dad asleep on the couch.
recently in the middle of the night in my own place i will wake up to something hitting the end of my bed it starts from the side my husband is on and works its way to my side and will grab my ankle hard, its super cold to the touch and when i look up nothing will be there, i have a light blue light in my room that stays on consistently from my snake habitat, so its not a pitch black room and i can see fairly well in the dark, but nothing is there.
last night was my breaking point, when my kids were getting ready for school my 12 year old daughter came to me and said she needed to talk to me about something, she said that last night she was asleep and a bright light hit her eyes and right after she felt her shirt lift and she was grabbed in the chest by something when she tried to move it continued to grab her, when she looked up she couldnt see anything, when i asked her to describe what she felt she told me it felt spikey and smooth, and at first it was burning cold and then really hit and went back to cold, and the room was freezing. she said she tried to scream and get away but she couldnt do either.
my husband and i signed a contract last month to start looking for a home, that is about the time when the leg grabbing started, i believe we have angered whatever is in our home because it knows we are leaving, I'm hoping this means that whatever it is knows it cant follow us but in the meantime we need help, i dont know what we are up against and i dont know how to get rid of it and insure it doesnt follow, please help my family!!!!

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,839 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 26 March 2021 - 11:43 AM

Let me help to ease the read with a quick format and edit..

My family has lived in an apartment for about 8 years. During this time, there has always been random noises and the floors creaking as if someone is walking across them. This includes the sound of objects falling but not always could we find the fallen objects. Doors randomly slam as well.

About a year ago the light cover fell from our ceiling, which is when my attention really went to what was happening in our home, the light cover was an extremely old cover the kind that you need to twist 8 or so super long twists in order to get it off, it had maybe only been removed once by myself since we had moved in, but this day it fell from the light right after my three kids had moved away from that area, we we serving up our dinner and they had just settled in at the table on the other side of the room when it came down, it was heavy and could have caused injury had it hit one of them.

The noises became more frequent and you can hear things falling more often and mainly at night or if we werent in the same room. My son is 5 but at the age of three he started talking about his "ghost friends" at first we didnt think anything about it but its something that he hasnt faltered on, and about a year ago he started talking about his mean ghost friends.

My kids go to their grandparents every weekend to stay for the weekend. Recently, my son told my husband that there is a "shadow man" in my parents house. A few weeks ago i went to pick the kids up and my mom informed me of an experience she had with my son. They were standing in the bathroom brushing their teeth and getting ready for bed when my son started giggling and looking at the entrance into the bathroom.

My mom asked what he was doing and he said g-pa is playing with me and he keeps hiding around the corner, at one point my son ran towards the door looked around the corner and got an odd look on his face. He said, "Grandpa isn't there anymore!" He walked back over to my mom and a few minutes later he looked up and his eyes got wide, my mom asked him what was wrong? He said, "He is right there grandma! Don't you see the shadow man?" Hhe looked in the door way and nothing was there, scooped up my son and ran down the hallway to find my dad asleep on the couch.

Recently in my own place in the middle of the night I will wake up to something hitting the end of my bed. It starts from the side my husband is on and works its way to my side and will grab my ankle hard. It's super cold to the touch and when i look up nothing will be there. I have a blue light in my room that stays on consistently for my snake habitat, so its not a pitch black room and i can see fairly well in the dark, but nothing is there.

Last night was my breaking point when my kids were getting ready for school. My 12 year old daughter came to me and said she needed to talk to me about something. She said that last night she was asleep and a bright light hit her eyes and right after she felt her shirt lift and she was grabbed in the chest by something when she tried to move. It continued to grab her, when she looked up she couldnt see anything, when i asked her to describe what she felt she told me it felt spikey and smooth, and at first it was burning cold and then really hit and went back to cold, and the room was freezing. She said she tried to scream and get away but she couldnt do either.

My husband and I signed a contract last month to start looking for a home, that is about the time when the leg grabbing started, i believe we have angered whatever is in our home because it knows we are leaving, I'm hoping this means that whatever it is knows it can't follow us but in the meantime we need help. I don't know what we are up against and I dont know how to get rid of it. I want to insure it doesn't follow. Please help my family!!!!

Edited by EVP, 26 March 2021 - 12:23 PM.

Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 04:04 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum MrsBJones.

You must be concerned with what your daughter has experienced. Many things could be happening, from sleep paralysis to an unwanted visitor. It might be wise to check your environment for constant levels of high EMF as they have been known to causes all sorts of issues.  I have experienced sleep paralysis and know how real it can feel. It wasn't until I critically looked around at my environment that I noticed some things were off!  

Then you need to address the elephant in the room. Regardless of what's happening, it isn't alright to touch or frighten you or your family.  You need to establish some ground rules, just like other family members, of what's acceptable behaviour! I would be verbally setting down the law!

I would be making sure nothing negative was coming from your rental to your new place. House Cleansing with Resins

I look forward to other suggestions :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Little Rhody

Little Rhody

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, surfing, paranormal

Posted 28 March 2021 - 03:32 PM

I would ask it to cease ANY touching, not ok. Maybe a cleansing ritual?

#5 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,839 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 28 March 2021 - 06:42 PM

I’ve been reluctant to respond to this thread with a reason. This forum has its fair share of one-time postings and sometimes responding is an unnoticed effort. If I may, I’d like to ask several questions regarding your posting. I can appreciate your situation but without further details, it’s difficult to offer meaningful suggestions.

My family has lived in an apartment for about 8 years. During this time, there has always been random noises and the floors creaking as if someone is walking across them. This includes the sound of objects falling but not always could we find the fallen objects. Doors randomly slam as well.

Could you detail exactly what your living arrangement is. Is this a shared dwelling or an apartment complex?

The light cover was an extremely old cover the kind that you need to twist 8 or so super long twists in order to get it off, it had maybe only been removed once by myself since we had moved in, but this day it fell from the light right after my three kids had moved away from that area.

Does the light cover need to be removed to change the light bulb? Did that happen only once?

The noises became more frequent and you can hear things falling more often and mainly at night or if we weren’t in the same room.

Again, the question needs to be asked about living arrangements. The neighbors living in the same building, do you know about their living habits such as when they worked, how many occupants and were there children?

Recently, my son told my husband that there is a "shadow man" in my parents’ house.

How old is your son and your other children. Can you tell me how many friends they see during the week and when? Do your children have their fair share of time alone without a parent available because of difficult work schedules?

My 12 year old daughter came to me and said she needed to talk to me about something. She said that last night she was asleep and a bright light hit her eyes and right after she felt her shirt lift and she was grabbed in the chest by something when she tried to move. It continued to grab her, when she looked up she couldn't see anything, when i asked her to describe what she felt she told me it felt spikey and smooth, and at first it was burning cold and then really hit and went back to cold, and the room was freezing. She said she tried to scream and get away but she couldnt do either.

You should ask your doctor about sleep disorders and possible treatments if these episodes become frequent. The last part of the above paragraph sounds like a classic case of either a hypnopompic/hypnogogic episode. There’s a good number of us who experience it at least once during our lives. I know I’ve had a good dozen in the last half century.

My husband and I signed a contract last month to start looking for a home, that is about the time when the leg grabbing started, i believe we have angered whatever is in our home because it knows we are leaving, I'm hoping this means that whatever it is knows it can't follow us but, in the meantime, we need help. I don't know what we are up against and I don’t know how to get rid of it. I want to ensure it doesn't follow. Please help my family!!!!

There are only a very small number of cases where attachments are involved and it is always wise to look at the whole picture. More often than not, mundane explanations prevail.

You’re making a very large assumption by worrying about something following you to a new resident. In the rare occasion where alleged attachments take place, it’s usually followed the person(s) from the previous place and the one before that.

Please don’t feed the fear in the meantime. If you’d kindly answer my questions, I maybe able to assist you further. Awaiting your response.

Edited by EVP, 28 March 2021 - 06:49 PM.

Posted Image