• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sirrusz

sirrusz

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 01:43 PM

Felt a very heavy sadness at the Barnes & Nobles on Charleston & Fort Apache in Las Vegas, NV yesterday. When I hit record on my phone, there were no kids or adults nearby. EVPs started coming up. At least three lights were flickering on the ceiling.
5 seconds: Throw it, and save it.
6 seconds: Will you hold it?
7 seconds: Check her?
8 seconds: on purpose?
9 seconds: Please, help
11 seconds: with the light
12 seconds: Please, God? Where do you wanna be? (European accent)
17 seconds: Home
18 seconds: Amen
20 seconds: I'm not ok.
22 seconds: We can't go back yet.
24 seconds: Glorious!
27 seconds: Bollocks!
28 seconds: Oh! Oh! We have time to read.

#2 sirrusz

sirrusz

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 01:48 PM

My first thought was that this could have been a story someone was reading, or a conversation going on in the store.  But, I've never heard of a story like this.  And, it's what was said that makes me think otherwise...  There was no one else around me at the time.  Where was the audio coming from?

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 03:30 AM

Not sure what you mean by "no one was close by you"?  There seems to be at least 2 other customers close by in the shop and hard to rule out others that we couldn't see. Maybe some tech savvy audio person can give some better advice :yes:

I did notice the lights flickering thanks for sharing :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 sirrusz

sirrusz

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:59 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 04 April 2021 - 03:30 AM, said:

Not sure what you mean by "no one was close by you"?  There seems to be at least 2 other customers close by in the shop and hard to rule out others that we couldn't see. Maybe some tech savvy audio person can give some better advice :yes:

I did notice the lights flickering thanks for sharing :)

Other customers were over by the front of the store being helped by employees.  There was no one else within at least six feet.  The audio could have been coming from them.  But, there were no kids as far as I could tell.  (I checked, and the kids section behind me in the store was empty.)  One customer can be seen walking through the store in the video, but isn't saying anything.  Where was the audio coming from if there weren't any kids?  I didn't know a lot about the types of light bulbs in the store.  I know that, usually, they go out completely when it's time to replace them.  Why were they blinking?  And, why was this the conversation that was going on?  I searched online to see if it was somehow part of a story, but I couldn't find anything.

Edited by sirrusz, 04 April 2021 - 07:06 AM.

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,518 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 04 April 2021 - 07:08 AM

I'm not hearing kids, but am hearing female voices. Honestly, I think you're trying to make something out of nothing. Sounds exactly like a store with customers walking around talking
Posted Image

#6 sirrusz

sirrusz

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 07:21 AM

View PostVlawde, on 04 April 2021 - 07:08 AM, said:

I'm not hearing kids, but am hearing female voices. Honestly, I think you're trying to make something out of nothing. Sounds exactly like a store with customers walking around talking
It could be nothing.  It could have been just people in the store talking, and the mic on my phone picked up on it.  I don't understand why this was the conversation that came up.

#7 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,839 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 04 April 2021 - 09:18 AM

What phone app were you using to "record"? Considering the rhythmatic response I'd be inclined to suggest a "random word generator" was used which isn't an EVP/AVP recording whatsoever. In the most simplistic terms, electronic voice phenomena are the recorded voices found on electronic devices without an empirical origin. Ideally, this requires a recording device with a minimal amount of ambient noise. I realize some feel that a cellphone is adequate using the voice recording feature but a dedicated recording device is the preferred medium. Good microphone sensitivity can ensure a higher success. Recording in an open retail store leads to many false positives as there are no administered control on hand.

As to heavy sadness, many mediums/sensitives use this as a clue of the paranormal but in reality, feelings are unreliable and need an extra level of validation with the claim. EMF detectors can point to mundane explainable causes.

A good starting point in understanding EVP can be found from Sarah Estep's first book (Founder of the American Electronic Voice Phenomena Association) or a more clinincal study from Konstantine Raudive. Both these books are free and in PDF available to download from the internet.

Sarah Estep -Voices of Eternity
Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment In Electronic Communication With The Dead Konstantin Raudive Ph.D - Long Read
Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment In Electronic Communication With The Dead Konstantin Raudive Ph.D - Excerpt

Edited by EVP, 04 April 2021 - 09:22 AM.

Posted Image

#8 sirrusz

sirrusz

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 06:17 PM

View PostEVP, on 04 April 2021 - 09:18 AM, said:

What phone app were you using to "record"? Considering the rhythmatic response I'd be inclined to suggest a "random word generator" was used which isn't an EVP/AVP recording whatsoever. In the most simplistic terms, electronic voice phenomena are the recorded voices found on electronic devices without an empirical origin. Ideally, this requires a recording device with a minimal amount of ambient noise. I realize some feel that a cellphone is adequate using the voice recording feature but a dedicated recording device is the preferred medium. Good microphone sensitivity can ensure a higher success. Recording in an open retail store leads to many false positives as there are no administered control on hand.

As to heavy sadness, many mediums/sensitives use this as a clue of the paranormal but in reality, feelings are unreliable and need an extra level of validation with the claim. EMF detectors can point to mundane explainable causes.

A good starting point in understanding EVP can be found from Sarah Estep's first book (Founder of the American Electronic Voice Phenomena Association) or a more clinincal study from Konstantine Raudive. Both these books are free and in PDF available to download from the internet.

Sarah Estep -Voices of Eternity
Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment In Electronic Communication With The Dead Konstantin Raudive Ph.D - Long Read
Breakthrough: An Amazing Experiment In Electronic Communication With The Dead Konstantin Raudive Ph.D - Excerpt
Thank you!  I'll read the links you sent.  It was just the camera app on my galaxy s9 phone.  If they weren't valid EVPs, why was the "light" the subject that was being talked about?  (Very strange that the subject was the "light")

#9 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 09:16 PM

Raudive of the Raudive Diode Circuit fame :good:

That old book actually came with something that was essentially a printed record like the vinyl ones but pretty sure not vinyl. You played it on a record player though. Above is the recording on youtube.

sirrusz yeah sorry that's just what stores sound like ... even if there were paranormal voices you'd have to throw them out as evidence simply because the whole area is contaminated with the living. But thanxz for posting it even if something cannot be proven it's fun to see people atleast trying :good:

Back to Raudive his diode circuits look like they were predecessors to the Scole Experiment communication thang.

Anywho I built the circuit ...

Posted Image

...  used a transducer to test to make sure it really could DO something. 3D printed a repulsive magnetic cage 'cuz he wrote some stuff about the effect of magnets and it's also in the Scole Experiment device.

This is my video of it link and no it's not youtube.

Anywho I don't mean to derail your thread but yup, made a couple of Raudive devices, tried them out at home and a cemetery during the day ALSO while playing audio through a 75W tesla coil for the EMF bump as well as radio broadcasting.

So far nothing :sigh: ... I don't want to hear it Klainey Posted Image
- siguie -

#10 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,287 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 04:09 AM

View Postsiguie, on 04 April 2021 - 09:16 PM, said:

So far nothing :sigh: ... I don't want to hear it Klainey Posted Image

LOL ... alright Steve dischiavi! ;)

Your diode Siguie, from memory, wasn't that from the scole experiment  information? What interest me is Marcello Bacci and his DRV is the diode a similar concept?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter