Free Skins
© Fisana

Your Childhood Monsters. Mine Where Weird.

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 February 2019 - 07:04 PM

I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not but I had a lot of stuffed animals when I was growing up.

They were all sitting on a chair, this chair was huge and it held all my stuffed animals on it. Sometimes in the middle of the night I would use the rest room.

When I came back, I would lay back down again. Anytime my eyes would dart in that direction, I sometimes would see them looking back at me.

I've never told my parents about it happening, cause sometimes I thought it was my imagination. There's times though where I swore up and down, that I saw them looking at me.

This always scared me to death and I refused to open my eyes in the middle of the night.

Posted Image

#42 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:21 PM

I've mentioned this before in other threads, but I know the feeling of being watched by a toy. I had a brand new, positively not an antique, Raggedy Andy doll and I hated it. I could not sleep if that Doll were in my room. Not too long after my parents gave it to me, odd things started to happen. I put Andy in a wicker chair in my bedroom next to my closet. The only thing was, I couldn’t stand Andy looking at me, while I tried to go to sleep. So, I turned him around to face the back of the chair. The next morning when I woke up, I rolled over and looked at the chair.
Andy had turned around and was now staring at the bed. I thought maybe my Mother had come in and had set it back about and I didn’t hear her come in and do it. That night, I turned him toward the back of the chair again. The next morning, he had once again returned to facing my bed. When I went to bed that night, I once more turned him towards the back of the chair. The next morning, he was staring at me again!  Now, I asked my Mother if she was sitting facing the bed and I wasn’t waking up when she entered the room? She told me, she hadn’t been in my bedroom, for any of the times that Andy moved. That did it, this time I put him in the closet and locked the closet door… The next morning, he was back in the chair staring at me! I finally had it; I wanted nothing more to do with him. I picked him up, carried him into the kitchen. My Mother was at the sink and threw him at her. I told her that I didn’t want him anymore. He was a brand new doll, not an antique, so I had no idea why it was trying to frighten me. Now Andy's relegated to an old trunk, in the cellar.

I also had experienced something weird at a now-defunct doll museum. It was called Yesteryears Doll Museum on Cape Cod housed in 'The First Parish Meetinghouse.' It was an old church built in 1638 with two floors. The top housed lead figures, set up as battlefields. The basement housed the old porcelain dolls. When my Mother and I were going down the steps to that room, We both felt a creepy vibe, coming from it. I didn't want to go down there. There was one large Doll case in the room. It was made of glass and was u-shaped. You had to go round a corner, to see the dolls in the middle. As I rounded the corner of the case, I saw IT. There was this one doll, and my eyes zeroed in on it immediately. It was what I was sensing when I was coming down the steps. It was about 18-inches tall and dressed in white baby bunting-type clothes. My mother felt it also. As we quickly left the room, I kept my eyes glued to it. The doll's head moved, it turned and watched us leave the room. Honestly, it scared me half to death. I hadn't gone back for years until a few summers later. My niece wanted to see it for herself, but the Doll Museum had closed down. It is now a private residence. None of the neighbors know what happened to the dolls. I pity the person who now ones it.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#43 JohnHermes

JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 02 March 2019 - 01:23 AM

Must be some entity attached to these things.  Whatever entity they may be.  Could a deceased malevolent spirit be the cause as well?  I would go with the latter of an an astral entity at work.