15 replies to this topic

#1 xannux

xannux

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:38 AM

to all my dear friends at GS... pinch.gif   i am desperately in need of help for a friend.  Lady akasha has preveiwed a great explanation on energy vampires but now i need tools to deal with one.

My cousin is at the end of her rope.  She deals with a woman each day who i believe is a energy vampire and she is literally sucking every last inch of my cousin away.  This is not as easy as avoiding this woman..  she is carer for 15 disabled people and shares work shifts with this lady about three times a week.  i promised her (yes i had a beer or two) that my friends at GS would give me the tools or a spell or something ,,   we could throw holy water over her lol. w00t.gif .. to help her get through the day with her.

BEGGING GROVELLING ANYTHING.........  please anything at all  pinch.gif

#2 Frankietwothumbs

Frankietwothumbs

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Little bit of this little bit of that.

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:41 AM

I don't know if this will work in your situation but a boot to the head tends to care of the people who bug me.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

TROUBLEMAKER#5

#3 xannux

xannux

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:49 AM

I don't know if this will work in your situation but a boot to the head tends to care of the people who bug me.

OH PLEASE !!!!!  you are the biggest softie i have come across on these boards frankie... lol ..  Just wait till you are at the bottom of that list for 'say something nice about the previous poster' thread..  i will so dob you in for being just lovable  pinch.gif  rolleyes.gif  silly.gif  whistling.gif

#4 Frankietwothumbs

Frankietwothumbs

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:55 AM

AWWWW........ blush.gif

P.S. Never mistake kindness for weakness......... angel.gif  devil.gif
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.

TROUBLEMAKER#5

#5 xannux

xannux

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:56 AM

P.S. Never mistake kindness for weakness.........   

*winks* you and i are on the same page  cool.gif

#6 Frankietwothumbs

Frankietwothumbs

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 142 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 04:57 AM

biggrin.gif

TROUBLEMAKER#5

#7 GypsyPsychic

GypsyPsychic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, cryptozoology, psychic, Paganism, tarot, palm reading, auras, body art, all things Australian, martial arts, music, movies, and animals. Yes, the eye in my avatar is mine, the signature photo is me.

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:19 AM

Is this woman aware she's an energy vampire?  My own brother saps energy- but he's not aware of it, so simple mental blocking techniques work for me when I go to the few family things he's attending.

I'll send out positive, protecting vibes for your cousin though.

"...in a sunburnt country..." ~Dorthea MacKellar

#8 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 06:48 AM

White light!!!  Have your friend surround herself with a dome of white light.  Add into that light that all negativity will bounce off and all negative people will be repelled.

That, and be sickeningly sweet to the energy vampire.  This woman feeds off of negativity -- so your cousin can't give her any.  Tell her to smile in her face and sweetly either go along with everything or if the request is totally outrageous, smile, say ok and then do what's right.  

Hopefully the combination will drive the other person nuts and she'll quit.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#9 MoonLite

MoonLite

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Psychic Development (particularly mediumship), Tarot and Oracle Reading, Genealogy, History... to name but a few!

Posted 10 November 2005 - 12:01 PM

Here's a couple that I've come across myself recently:  

Protecting the Solar Plexus

This one is meant to help rebuild and strengthen the auric field and stop negative energy penetrating it:
7 Breaths - Cleansing & Protecting the Aura

So true though isn't is that some people just don't realise that they are energy sapping vampires! rolleyes.gif  Loved your idea of being sickenly "sweet" Tantric Kitten - think that's a great idea.  laugh.gif  Someone the other day suggested that I sit in my nice cosy bubble of protection and try send positive loving feelings if I came across anyone being negative... I guess a similar idea.  smile.gif  

This idea come from Cassendra Eason's (2002) "Crystal Healing Essentials"... I haven't tried myself, but maybe your friend could see if this one works... ph34r.gif devil.gif

A pointed piece of either rose quartz or amethyst is meant to be very protective.  Eason suggests keeping a piece of either of these with the point facing the wall, under normal circumstances.  But if an unwelcome visitor comes in your direction, turn the point to face them.  Apparently this acts as a barrier and repels your unwanted visitor, making them head off in a different direction.  huh.gif

Now off to find Lady Akasha's "energy vampires". cool.gif  

Edited by Angel, 10 November 2005 - 12:05 PM.

Posted Image

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant...
We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift..."
~ Albert Einstein ~

Posted Image

#10 dtommy79

dtommy79

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

I'm not an expert on this, but I guess if you say to her something totally unexpected or even embarassing or something that would make her feel uncomfortable that might work. If you control the situation she won't be able to feed.

#11 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

dtommy, this was eight years ago.  I'm sure the situation's been resolved one way or another.
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#12 Ghuoest

Ghuoest

Daemon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
  • Interests:Waiting for the Great Pumpkin

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:39 AM

View Postdtommy79, on 17 August 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

I'm not an expert on this, but I guess if you say to her something totally unexpected or even embarassing or something that would make her feel uncomfortable that might work. If you control the situation she won't be able to feed.

Sounds like throwing gasoline on a fire.

#13 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:48 AM

View Postxannux, on 10 November 2005 - 04:38 AM, said:

to all my dear friends at GS... style_emoticons/default/pinch.gif   i am desperately in need of help for a friend.  Lady akasha has preveiwed a great explanation on energy vampires but now i need tools to deal with one.

My cousin is at the end of her rope.  She deals with a woman each day who i believe is a energy vampire and she is literally sucking every last inch of my cousin away.  This is not as easy as avoiding this woman..  she is carer for 15 disabled people and shares work shifts with this lady about three times a week.  i promised her (yes i had a beer or two) that my friends at GS would give me the tools or a spell or something ,,   we could throw holy water over her lol. style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif .. to help her get through the day with her.

BEGGING GROVELLING ANYTHING.........  please anything at all  style_emoticons/default/pinch.gif

Have her carry a piece of Black Tourmaline

#14 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

As Tantric Kitten pointed out, this thread is 8 years old so has presumably already been resolved. This happens when certain threads are bumped.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#15 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 12:03 PM

This thread may be 8 years old... but we can still learn from what others have to say on the matter.

In other words, there are others going through a similar experience... and the counsel still applies.  :)

#16 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:02 AM

And we come back around to this post, so many more years down the road! Still very relevant today :) any new tips ?
It's in the trees, it's coming!