• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 whoissarah

whoissarah

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:38 AM

My sister recently got scratched on the leg by something in my room. She believes that she has been followed around by an entity named Sarah ever since she was little. Both my girlfriend and my sister are in touch with the spirit world, and they both have confirmed the presence of something in my bedroom. My sister calls it Sarah.

I love the paranormal. I am also an idiot. Today I decided to investigate my room by taking out my Ovilus and talking to whatever it is. I have gotten a long string of words, which is way above the average amount I usually get (one or two). I got scared after the entity appeared to threaten bodily harm and have retreated upstairs, away from my room. The Ovilus is still going off like crazy.

Here is the list of words I received so far (in order):

backyard
nephew cures
chest
underneath chimney
plow
harm face
brutal (this is when I decided to leave my room)
sinful
dismayed
prison
church
vengeful
gloves
nice smells
years
mold

If any of you know what any of this could mean, or know what I can do, please help.

Edited by whoissarah, 16 August 2017 - 11:41 AM.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,753 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

Hi there, and welcome to the forums!

The Ovilus is controversial because of it's nature. It has stored words in it's database that supposedly react to environmental changes. I've used one before, and it just spit out random words. I would be wary of trying to ascribe any meaning to it, to my eyes the words it gave you seem random and unconnected. It can be easy (as we see too often on TV) to really stretch to make any words try to fit the situation, don't fall into that trap
Posted Image

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:52 PM

Hello and welcome to the boards,

I understand how scared it must have been for you :confused0068:  I suppose that is why a lot of people prefer not to have sessions in their homes or in your case your bedroom.

The only thing I could suggest is not doing sessions in your room anymore and if further sessions get too uncomfortable turn off the machine. You should also consider doing some type of spiritual self-protection ritual if you intend contacting anything in the future.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#4 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:53 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 16 August 2017 - 09:52 PM, said:

Hello and welcome to the boards,

I understand how scared it must have been for you :confused0068:  I suppose that is why a lot of people prefer not to have sessions in their homes or in your case your bedroom.

The only thing I could suggest is not doing sessions in your room anymore and if further sessions get too uncomfortable turn off the machine. You should also consider doing some type of spiritual self-protection ritual if you intend contacting anything in the future.
Could you elaborate more on this ritual of self-protection? I see people offer this advice, but they don't give examples or go much further into detail.

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,345 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:47 AM

View PostMikaru, on 18 August 2017 - 10:53 PM, said:

Could you elaborate more on this ritual of self-protection? I see people offer this advice, but they don't give examples or go much further into detail.

Basically, they are as diverse as our faiths are. Most people choose one that is within their belief system such as:
  • prayer and mantra
  • smudging,
  • white light protection,
  • raising energies and vibrations
  • meditation,
  • crystals,
  • burning candles,
  • runes,
  • auric shield or,
  • visualisation.
I can't create mental images like when I dream but I am able to build an image of sorts in my head out of words, I also use prayer. The best way is to keep it as simple as possible it should never become a task.

People also like to ground themselves which literally means grounding yourself like a tree to the earth.  Visualise either your feet or aura grounding into the earth.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 Amethyst

Amethyst

Official Ghoststudy Psychic

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:04 AM

May I ask how old you are and why it was decided the spirit's name was Sarah?  How are your sister and girlfriend connected to the spirit world?  Did they use a ouija board?  Need more info to make an assessment.

Amethyst
IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED THEN SKYDIVING IS NOT FOR YOU!

ADVICE, WHEN MOST NEEDED, IS LEAST HEEDED

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end the quicker it goes!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" said the Wizard of Oz to the Tin Man.

#7 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,443 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 11:29 PM

Good points Amethyst, we look forward to some additional info whoissarah
It's in the trees, it's coming!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paranormal, haunting, help, unknown

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users