#21 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

View Postsiguie, on 01 February 2017 - 11:23 PM, said:

Meh a ghost rose by any other name would still come out blurry in a photo ... I mean meh I don't really care what you call anything or what others believe I just wanna see some paranormal stuff myself :yes:

LOL! Awesome response!

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:35 PM

View PostMikaru, on 01 February 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

See? Nobody agrees on this. Making me wonder exactly how much we really know.

I think that is the beauty, no one really knows anything, you just go with your gut feelings. Just like when you meet people you either want to spend time with them or not!

Try not to over analyse 'what's in a name' and concentrate on the positive things you get out of what you are doing. Maybe the only time we will find out everything is in death, and I for one am not rushing off to that pinnacle anytime soon :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:44 PM

View Postearthlydelites, on 01 February 2017 - 11:29 PM, said:

I think this is a journey, as all of life is. You will walk off the path and return when it's time. I think that there's a lot that can be explained with science, or evidence, theory, whatever, but we are learning more everyday that we can't explain everything, and it's that .1% of anomalies that make me think we are on to something.

Belief is a personal thing. What you experience guides you to what you think. Does it matter if we don't have all the answers? I'm not too worried about being right or wrong. I know what I know, and experience what I experience. It adds up to something for me, and that's what keeps me here.

I think you're very passionate about the paranormal, and you're on a quest to find proof that is indisputable. I can see you expanding a lot of energy on trying to make others change their minds, feeling that in their acceptance, it validates that you're not crazy. Well who is to judge? Think about people saying 'the earth is round' and being shut down, only to find out hundreds of years later that the world is indeed round. Same applies to this. Truth will out when it's time.

I don't know what boats you're planning to rock, but to me this is a solid, friendly community where the goal is to help those in need and share opinions, and they are sometimes indelicately phrased but there's no malice behind it (from longstanding members at least!)

I mean this politely, so please don't take offence, but do you have hobbies outside of the paranormal? It can be a dark and twisty topic so it's always good to have some lighthearted fun in another area completely to keep things on an even keel. Think about MacG with her beadwork, etc, it helps to get out and do something else from time to time.

Hope my two cents help :)
They did help. I do have other interests that I do outside of the paranormal. As far as rocking boats I thought maybe others would think that I was trying to. I'm just looking for answers. I mean no harm and I'm not trying to convince people into believing what I do. It's why I wasn't a "good" Christian. lol

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 11:35 PM, said:

I think that is the beauty, no one really knows anything, you just go with your gut feelings. Just like when you meet people you either want to spend time with them or not!

Try not to over analyse 'what's in a name' and concentrate on the positive things you get out of what you are doing. Maybe the only time we will find out everything is in death, and I for one am not rushing off to that pinnacle anytime soon :)
I was going off of people saying what they believe as fact. We really don't know, I agree. My solace in this is that maybe I'm giving voices to those who would otherwise not be heard.

#24 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:49 PM

I disagree about the child too, as I have mentioned here before I usually don't like seeing spirits. But I have been to one of our well-known physics here. I have seen her 3 times and spooked the life out of me because I saw shadows on the stage with her. I did all the "Are they casting shadows onto the stage" thing but my sister didn't see any shadows. I remember one time she said she had a child with her and I saw this shadow come up and wrap around her waist just as a child would it was so off putting and watching the shadows I didn't really listen to what was being said by the physic on stage.

The last time I saw her show, I got home and sitting at the far end of my dining table was a blonde short haired child. Just popped in and left! Now that was unsettling and I thought maybe they followed me home and haven't been back since LOL.They didn't feel  nasty it just scared me :confused0068:
Posted Image

#25 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:04 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

I disagree about the child too, as I have mentioned here before I usually don't like seeing spirits. But I have been to one of our well-known physics here. I have seen her 3 times and spooked the life out of me because I saw shadows on the stage with her. I did all the "Are they casting shadows onto the stage" thing but my sister didn't see any shadows. I remember one time she said she had a child with her and I saw this shadow come up and wrap around her waist just as a child would it was so off putting and watching the shadows I didn't really listen to what was being said by the physic on stage.

The last time I saw her show, I got home and sitting at the far end of my dining table was a blonde short haired child. Just popped in and left! Now that was unsettling and I thought maybe they followed me home and haven't been back since LOL.They didn't feel  nasty it just scared me :confused0068:
I think the offensive idea is that a child is "left behind." I think they could be here and maybe be afraid to go in the light or maybe their loved ones didn't go. Maybe it's just that they're staying behind because they don't want to leave the living loved ones. I don't know. Could be a number of reasons other than "left behind" which is saddening.

Eta if a child dies during birth or before I believe that they are swept up on angelic wings and brought into heaven. At least I like to believe that.

Edited by Mikaru, 02 February 2017 - 12:19 AM.

#26 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,047 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:12 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 11:49 PM, said:

I disagree about the child too

Like I said... it's just my personal opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right. We are all free to have our personal beliefs.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#27 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:20 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 02 February 2017 - 02:12 AM, said:

Like I said... it's just my personal opinion. Doesn't mean I'm right. We are all free to have our personal beliefs.

Exactly Jim, I wasn't happy about my experience but as I said it didn't feel a nasty feeling. I also think any spirit can come and go as they please and visit their loved ones often. I don't think it is any different for children. I also believe the soul is ageless and a child can be an old soul, not in the sense of age in years but the lives it has had etc. This too is just my personal belief and I could be way off the mark.
Posted Image

#28 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,047 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

Exactly, Klainey...... my opinions will be different than yours and many others and that's fine.
We are all free to have our personal beliefs. One may be wrong or both may be wrong but it's okay, we'll find out after we die.

Part two of my belief...

This is going to make things even more complicated for many to even consider... And again, this is just me saying this!
but I personally do not believe there are any babies or children in the spirit world. Our spirits were not babies before they departed here
and they aren't when they return. I believe we are all the same age in the spirit world. And if a child has permission to return with a message
they can absolutely do that in the form they were when alive.

A personal story within my family is... when a girl with MD died at 13... she had permission to return as she was before death. And that meant in a wheel chair. She said that she didn't want to alarm the mother by appearing in her then true self. She just wanted her mom and family to know she was fine and she loved them. .....the second visit however, she did appear as her true self. She was a beautiful young lady standing there and wanted her mom to know the wheel chair and the health issues were only a part of who she was in this life only.

I know, I know... you guys can fling the rotten eggs at me now but I just wanted share something that reinforces by personal beliefs is all.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#29 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:35 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 02 February 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

Exactly, Klainey...... my opinions will be different than yours and many others and that's fine.
We are all free to have our personal beliefs. One may be wrong or both may be wrong but it's okay, we'll find out after we die.

Part two of my belief...

This is going to make things even more complicated for many to even consider... And again, this is just me saying this!
but I personally do not believe there are any babies or children in the spirit world. Our spirits were not babies before they departed here
and they aren't when they return. I believe we are all the same age in the spirit world. And if a child has permission to return with a message

A personal story within my family is... when a girl with MD died at 13... she had permission to return as she was before death. And that meant in a wheel chair. She said that she didn't want to alarm the mother by appearing in her then true self. She just wanted her mom and family to know she was fine and she loved them. .....the second visit however, she did appear as her true self. She was a beautiful young lady standing there and wanted her mom to know the wheel chair and the health issues were only a part of who she was in this life only.

I know, I know... you guys can fling the rotten eggs at me now but I just wanted share something that reinforces by personal beliefs is all.

Sorry Jim. Fresh out of eggs.

I find your beliefs interesting and the story of the girl was beautiful. Thank you for sharing. :)

#30 William

William

Orb

• GS Member
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and Paranormal activity

Posted 03 February 2017 - 01:25 AM

Well you re sure welcome.i enjoyed them and I enjoy reading your posts. thank you for your contributions to this forum. I look forward to your future happenings,let's have some fun.
William

#31 Mikaru

Mikaru

Anomaly

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:53 AM

View PostWilliam, on 03 February 2017 - 01:25 AM, said:

Well you re sure welcome.i enjoyed them and I enjoy reading your posts. thank you for your contributions to this forum. I look forward to your future happenings,let's have some fun.
William

Indeed! :D

#32 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Shadow Ghost

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:24 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 02 February 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

Part two of my belief...

No rotten eggs from here. I remember a physic(for the life of me, I can't remember which one) said, that when you cross over, you'll look about 35 yrs-old.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users