• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,554 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:12 AM

You are a parent, it's your JOB to hide bad stuff from your kids and to try to protect them!

oddly enough, they pick up on Mom/Dad is hiding something, and sometimes pick up on what that something IS, and then imagine it is much much worse because the parent is hiding things.  

IMHO It's ok to say "things are a little weird right now" or "money is tight right now" but it's also important to say "We will  do whatever we can to make sure that you will always be safe/housed/alright...."

#22 curious

curious

Apport

• GS Member
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Reading, sewing, knitting, learning. <br />

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:04 AM

How absolutely terrifying!! Thank you so much for sharing those experiences with us.
I am glad things are better now though.

#23 Ms. Tify

Ms. Tify

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my family, art, scrapbooking, listening to loud music, reading, photography, writing, are you still reading this? Seriously?

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:47 AM

WOW!!!  I am so truly sorry you had to go through all of that.  I have been around the boards for a long time, and I think I remember reading these accounts, but I am not sure.  I think you might have been here before me.  

I am not finished reading all your archived posts, I have to come back later and finish them.  I want to read every word!
Life's a match in a gas tank, don't ever mourn the ebbing tide, just dance on fire and enjoy the ride.

#24 greeneyes

greeneyes

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal of course, old movies, antiques ,history, old houses. Basically if it's old and spooky, I love it!

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:11 PM

So,so scary!I feel for you!How you ever went through all of that,you are a strong woman.I have been glued to the computer for the last hour reading through your accounts of what happened.You really should write a book!You never heard from the ex again?I wonder what happened to him.Hope you are doing well now!

#25 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Interests:Horses, ghosts and more.

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:48 PM

No, no one has ever heard from him again.

One must but open their eyes, to see what it right in front of them.

#26 MooseyMoose

MooseyMoose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:Disorder! Disorder!

Posted 18 October 2009 - 08:29 PM

I have to know if you got your pictures back yet and your video? I'm very very curious. As far as reading this, I'm not sure how you dealt with all of that for the two years you lived there because I think it was a terrible idea for me to even read this when I'm home by myself.
I completely agree that your husband was under the influence of something or someone from that house. I wonder if you could get one of the psychics from here on GS to see if they could pick up anything about him. I'm so glad you and your daughters didn't meet a sour ending like your ex, and that you and your family also didn't get as bad as your ex.
I think your story would make an incredible book.
Also you get major props for being as brave as your were during it. I wouldn't even go to sleep. The fact that your did the Automatic Writing, that takes courage.
I think it's weird about the penny thing, it reminds about how I associate the penny's I find everywhere to my grandmother who had passed.

#27 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:44 PM

Yeah actually I did get my videos and film back still haven't opened the package. Soon when its not after midnight and I'm not the only one up and not in the basement lol.

I don't think I handled it well. Just the thought of watching the video makes me cry. I'm not kidding. I honestly thought I was going insane during the event as I like to call it. Sleep was not something I had a lot of during that time. Sleeping pills helped for a bit, but fear, try popping a sleeping pill and then staying awake wondering if it will attack you while your sleeping and then cant wake up to fight it because of the pills. Or that it will attack your children and you wont be able to respond for them. Sleep.. to this day I sleep maybe 4-5 hours a night.. well a morning. I generally go to bed at 4 and get up at 8. A habit I have not been able to lose. I spend the night listening. Fearing its return. Fearing it will find me.
I remember shortly after we moved out our new townhouse my bedroom was in the basement, my children has the 2 bedrooms on the first floor. (second place after the hell house) I could hear it above me. I knew it was in my home. Desperate to know it was one of the kids walking around I called my oldest on her cell. She picked up the phone and whispered mom is that you banging around. I said no and told her  to stay on the phone and in her room. I climbed the stairs as quietly as I could. When I got to the top I had her get a baseball bat out of her closet and open her door.. we crept through the house on the phone until we could see each other. As soon as she came around the corner of the hallway and I came out of the kitchen the noise stopped. All doors and windows were locked. My youngest complained she felt watched in the shower, regularly. We caught glimpses of a tall make in black trench and hat. (He was like a shadow but you could tell the coat and hat were there.) I decided he was what ever had told us to RUN that night of the storm. Well, at least that is what I told my children. Now I see him sometimes but only on my front porch just standing near the front door never inside the house, I moved out of the city and to my parents old hiome in a small town 2 years ago. My now husband experienced it before we were married. He came over and was spending the night (in the townhouse). We lay in bed and I was attacked. Held down pressing into the mattress. His arm was under me so he felt the pressure of my body being pushing down. He swears he saw the black mass above me. Only that one time though.

I live in a state of fear that it was/is attached to me some how and for now it lays dormant. My daughters and I all refuse to go back to that part of St. Paul. On the rare occasions we do the closer we get to where the house stood the sicker we get. I actually vomited while driving my car within 4 blocks of the place. Ill never for get the look in my ex husbands eyes the day I went back to get the mail.  The smell.
I remember once telling my mother that his smell had changed. I never really thought I noticed a persons odor unless they were sweaty or something you know . I was always confused when i would see a show on TV and a mother was smelling her child's clothes or something because when I did it I couldn't smell "them" But I remember that my ex's smell became repugnant to me. It was during the thick of it, I know. it changed. Not BO either something else something more.. something unpleasant. On the rare occasion he would hug me I had to turn my head away and hold my breath for a moment. I hated it when I could smell him on me. Got to the point we used separate blankets.  

OK.. I'm stopping as you can see I carry baggage. I could go on and on. The bottom line is the people of GS kept me sane. The gave me an outlet that was free from judgment. They let me say what ever it was that I needed to say. Instead of pointing out I was living some kind of freak show they helped me turn it into something almost scientific. In a way they saved my life.

#28 MooseyMoose

MooseyMoose

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:Disorder! Disorder!

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:15 AM

I still think you were very brave during the whole thing, and still are. I understand that you're still scared and honestly I think I can say probably anyone here on the board would still be too. I could understand you thinking you were going insane too, which is probably what was ever in the house wanted you to think or do. But you didn't allow it and I think from what I've read you handled it to the best of your abilities, and you found comfort here on the board. Which I'm glad you did.

I think if I were you I would do the whole penny thing again. Just for safe measure. Plus even if it's something simple, you might find comfort in it as well.

#29 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:47 AM

Oh there are pennies at my doors everyone of them.

Thank you though for your support. It means a lot to me to know that there are people out there who understand or at least are open to trying to understand.

#30 monzaria

monzaria

Apport

• GS Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:19 PM

Yes but do you know the number?
199996565658744565421 1111856440156486545654584423123456644

From my previous researches in the paranormal there's sometimes answers within answers.......the 'year' he told you above totals to 6.

The 'we' when you asked one individual spirit is also a sign that you're dealing with a non-human entity. I believe there were spirits there but might being held back by an inhuman entity.

The old man that slit his wrist and hung himself sounds like he was probably on the last stages of possession. As well as your ex was in the middle of it.

The whole separating the sanctity of marriage turning it into mistrust and violence is another trademark.

And the feeling I get is that the cat that showed up when you needed some sort of help was God's work.

You did the right thing getting out and finally having the sight torn down. But I get a feeling that the non-human entity left with your ex.

I'm glad you and your daughters survived through this ordeal and are living normal lives now.

God bless.   innocent0005.gif

Edited by monzaria, 10 November 2009 - 01:20 PM.

#31 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 10 November 2009 - 02:17 PM

((Ecto)) OMG I had no idea you went through that and I am sorry you and your family were tormented by a dark entity. I can relate to many of your events, and when I read it, it was if I wrote it myself. I know what it feels like to want to run away and leave your home behind, but I also know a good part of us refuses to give into a bully, and lose it all, because thats what they want, or to drive us insane, whichever comes first. People always ask me why I stayed? Because I had no choice and secondly because I had to. I wouldnt give up either. These things can happen every day and night, and being under attack is horrific to put it mildly. I agree in the beginning its alot of fun, thinking there is a spirit in your house and now its officially haunted. Unfortunately, we learn too late thats it not Casper, but something much more sinister. By then we are controlled to a degree, and manipulated without even realizing it most of the time. They somehow draw us in, and we do what we have to do, to get through each day. I am proud of you for your strength, and for sharing your story. good job!!! yahoo.gif
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#32 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:35 AM

Monzaria -- I think you are correct. In hindsight looking back.., There were several suppressed spirits and an entity holding them back and tormenting us. I believe 100% my ex was "taken" by what ever it was. I still feel guilt leaving him there. In a way I feel my leaving caused his "death" or "just up and leaving" Which ever it is. I truly feel he committed suicide some where and just was never found. We live very close to the Mississippi river.

Blue Angel -- Hugs to you. My recent trip to the movie theater was a bad idea. I went to see paranormal activity with the whole family. My kids and I walked out thinking we had just watched one of OUR own home movies. (They are 20 and 16 now)

This board with out a doubt saved my life and possibly the lives of my children.

I have come to the conclusions it was not me or my children "it" wanted, but my Ex.

#33 white orchid

white orchid

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 11:05 AM

Ectomist, your story is simultaneously fascinating and deeply disturbing.  Thank you for sharing it with us.  I think I've read this thread five or six times now, and it never gets any less frightening.  I can definitely understand your reluctance to do so, but have you had a chance to review your videos and photos yet?  Did you ever get copies from the neighbors of the photos that you paid for?

#34 curious78

curious78

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

Ectomist...

My heart truely goes out to you and your family.  That is a horrible thing to have to go through.  It doesnt get any less frightening the more I read it either.  Its like I can feel your fear through the screen.   I hope that as the years pass you can find some kind of peace with what happened to your ex.  I do not think for one second his vanishing had anything to do with you nor could you have probably stopped it either.  

Big hugs to you
innocent0005.gif

#35 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:26 AM

Oh I dont think "I" personally had anything to do with the EX leaving. I think by my leaving I took away the buffer between him and it. WHen I had returned that 1 time and saw him... I should have done something.

I did get pictures from the neighbors but they were left at the house when I moved out. As for my stuff... still sitting here on the top of my desk. I did watch 1 disk already. Apparently I took it just before i was moving out to show the condition of the house and the belongings in the home for legal reasons. Just some bumps and knocking on that one nothing impressive. Other than me freaking out and such as I taped some of his privae things. Just incase things turned sour before I moved. I did watch a bit of the tape with the psychic but I got scared and turned it off.

They are sevral hours long so I dont know how to upload them.. IE portions of them. Any ideas?

#36 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE(ectomist @ Nov 17 2009, 02:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blue Angel -- Hugs to you. My recent trip to the movie theater was a bad idea. I went to see paranormal activity with the whole family. My kids and I walked out thinking we had just watched one of OUR own home movies. (They are 20 and 16 now)

This board with out a doubt saved my life and possibly the lives of my children.

I have come to the conclusions it was not me or my children "it" wanted, but my Ex.

Hi Ecto, I opted not to see Paranormal Activity because it was easy to see, it would scare me half to death. After going through something such as we did, a horror movie similar to our experiences can trigger a great deal of fear, and anxiety. I am always tempted but then have to remind myself of the emotional scars. Again, sorry you had to go through this. Have you read the book called "Dark Force" by Bill Bean Jr? Its a short book but very compelling, and about a demonic haunting they lived through for 10 years, and then loss of lives as well. I guess I want you to know, you are not alone in this, not by a long shot. They target certain people, sometimes the weaker ones, other times random people and or children. All these hauntings are different, but the motives and agendas are the same. How are things now Hun? confused0068.gif

#37 ectomist

ectomist

Train Wreck Conductor

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:33 PM

I have not read Dark Forces. I will have to look for it.

Your right about the movie thing. Frankly I tought it would "help us" Just brought things back to the surface that had been long buried. The fear, but I guess in some ways it has helped because as a family we are talking about it. I am writing a book on it and The hubby has a greater understanding of what we went though and what it was like for us. Why we have some of th habbits we have as a whole.
I so feel for you. I wish no one had to go through what we have. I think the most fustrating part in in those who have never experianced it or are closed to the idea of it. They all think were nuts. lol.
I think they are nuts for not understanding us. Im sureyou can relate to that.

#38 ChildofTwo

ChildofTwo

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Spiritualism
    Spirit Guides
    Spirits
    Ghosts
    Haunted Places/People
    History
    Movies
    Reading
    Drawing/Sketching

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE(ectomist @ Nov 18 2009, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your right about the movie thing. Frankly I tought it would "help us" Just brought things back to the surface that had been long buried. The fear, but I guess in some ways it has helped because as a family we are talking about it. I am writing a book on it and The hubby has a greater understanding of what we went though and what it was like for us. Why we have some of th habbits we have as a whole.
I so feel for you. I wish no one had to go through what we have. I think the most fustrating part in in those who have never experianced it or are closed to the idea of it. They all think were nuts. lol.

I'm sorry, but I really want to hug you right now. So I guess I'll e-hug you, instead. :Hug:

No one in this world deserves that kind of torture from any malicious entity - may it be from our realm or theirs.  I know that you've stated that they were probably after your Ex-Husband, but how they managed to 'get in contact' with your children and yourself is just despicable on so many levels. I hope your book will help educate and/or comfort people that might be going through the same problems right now and may need help from somewhere.

#39 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE(ectomist @ Nov 18 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes its on Amazon, and was very intense and also validating in a way. I agree Hun, people do not realize these entities are out there, and the damage they can do to humans, and many times resulting in deaths. While going through it, I thought I was going nuts, but I realize now, I was not, and its frustrating that so many do not understand and blame everything from mental illness to imagination to us being frauds and making things up. You couldnt make this stuff up, right? Keep writing that book, I know its hard to re-live it, but sharing these accounts with the public may just help others out there who can relate, and maybe it can help others, that's a wonderful feeling. LOL I dont understand why they dont understand it either, but I guess they have to live through the Hell, to really get it. Hang in there girl..((AngelHugs))

#40 ChildofTwo

ChildofTwo

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Spiritualism
    Spirit Guides
    Spirits
    Ghosts
    Haunted Places/People
    History
    Movies
    Reading
    Drawing/Sketching

Posted 18 November 2009 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE(BlueAngel @ Nov 18 2009, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes its on Amazon, and was very intense and also validating in a way. I agree Hun, people do not realize these entities are out there, and the damage they can do to humans, and many times resulting in deaths. While going through it, I thought I was going nuts, but I realize now, I was not, and its frustrating that so many do not understand and blame everything from mental illness to imagination to us being frauds and making things up. You couldnt make this stuff up, right? Keep writing that book, I know its hard to re-live it, but sharing these accounts with the public may just help others out there who can relate, and maybe it can help others, that's a wonderful feeling. LOL I dont understand why they dont understand it either, but I guess they have to live through the Hell, to really get it. Hang in there girl..((AngelHugs))

Ok, now you get a hug from me too. :Hugs:

I'm sorry you guys went through all that you did. sad.gif