Evp Evidence Regarding My Familiar Spirit - Ian

familiar spirit real evidence evp spirit box the devil ghost box fallen angels demons occult

• This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mortis the Wizard

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 11:07 AM

Thread deleted due to threats and harassment.

Edited by Mortis the Wizard, 26 January 2015 - 12:34 AM.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,699 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:42 PM

Welcome to the Ghost Study forums. :)

Your video's were very interesting. I normally have trouble understanding most evp's but I must say those you posted were very clear. I am not audio savvy so am Interesting to read what other members think. Thank you for sharing :)
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 04:21 AM

Mortis

Allow me to apologize for the people who harrassed and threatened you; People should grow up.

God Bless

Graves
My Signature
Who you gonna call?

#4 Roxstar

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, ghost and after life research, family, music, science, video games. I am mostly into EVP but also love to use spirit boxes and other forms of communication. It's a true passion of mine, more than a hobby.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:00 AM

I didn't think there was a way for anyone to even message a new member.. and there is nothing on this thread indicating harassment. I wonder what happened? You should let one of the moderators know because they don't tolerate it here..

Edited by Roxstar, 26 January 2015 - 06:02 AM.

My Signature

"What Scares You, Masters You."

-UNKNOWN-

#5 Guest_SilentWalkerGStudy_*

• Guests

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:08 AM

Could you please let me kmow what happened regarding this. Please email silentwalkergstudy@yahoo.co.uk. Many thanks. SW

#6 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,033 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 26 January 2015 - 12:57 PM

Says it was edited by Mortis. I thought they were interesting
My Signature
Posted Image

#7 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:06 PM

View PostRoxstar, on 26 January 2015 - 06:00 AM, said:

I didn't think there was a way for anyone to even message a new member.. and there is nothing on this thread indicating harassment. I wonder what happened? You should let one of the moderators know because they don't tolerate it here..
I completely agree with Graves & Roxstar - we have top notch moderators with a zero tolerance policy on harassment & threats. I read the post when it was posted. At that time there were a handful of views, but no replies  that I saw. Yes, Mortis email SilentWalker.

And please do not think I am being rude in anyway - but when I read the post by Mortis -( I have to say I scanned the post & maybe way off mark) I thought that there was something in the post that lead me to believe that sometimes the demons or a fallen Angel he was interacting with maybe be at times aggressive or threatening because Mortis would not join them(?) Like I said I may be way off but I wonder if he is referring to the demons or fallen angel threatening him? The only thing I can think that could remotely apply???

Edited by Michelle, 26 January 2015 - 06:32 PM.

#8 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:25 PM

I thought maybe he meant on his youtube videos he linked, but not finding any insults there (just search his name on youtube). And he didn't seem scared of the communications, seemed he was actually having fun with it. So I dunno
My Signature
Posted Image

#9 MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,428 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 26 January 2015 - 06:31 PM

View PostVlawde, on 26 January 2015 - 06:25 PM, said:

I thought maybe he meant on his youtube videos he linked, but not finding any insults there (just search his name on youtube). And he didn't seem scared of the communications, seemed he was actually having fun with it. So I dunno
Yeah that's very odd - when you noticed it was edited by Mortis, would he have access to that feature this early after joining? Or would this be something only a moderator would do? Your observation interested me & I wanted to ask. Please don't take that as rude, just learning:)

#10 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:26 PM

I'm not sure far as the editing. If it was efited by a staff member, they may have a log of admin actions. Personally I think if it was a spirit they were messing with him by saying they were the devil. The interactions just didn't strike me as a conversation with satan.
My Signature
Posted Image

#11 CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:08 PM

View PostMortis the Wizard, on 25 January 2015 - 11:07 AM, said:

Posted 25 January 2015 - 02:07 PM

Edited by Mortis the Wizard, Yesterday, 03:34 AM.

Interesting...
My Signature

#12 Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • 12,033 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:15 PM

Why is this thread tagged with keywords, it's the only thread here that has that. What would cause it? Here's what I see far as tagged words:   familiar spirit real evidence evp spirit box the devil ghost box fallen angels demons occult

And it doesn't look like he's been on since the time of the edit. I just left a post on his youtube page and asked what happened

Edited by Vlawde, 26 January 2015 - 10:22 PM.

My Signature
Posted Image

#13 Safire973

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

View PostMichelle, on 26 January 2015 - 06:31 PM, said:

Yeah that's very odd - when you noticed it was edited by Mortis, would he have access to that feature this early after joining? Or would this be something only a moderator would do? Your observation interested me & I wanted to ask. Please don't take that as rude, just learning:)
It was not edited by a moderator.  All members, regardless of number of posts, have the ability to edit their posts at any time.

View PostVlawde, on 26 January 2015 - 10:15 PM, said:

Why is this thread tagged with keywords, it's the only thread here that has that. What would cause it? Here's what I see far as tagged words:   familiar spirit real evidence evp spirit box the devil ghost box fallen angels demons occult

And it doesn't look like he's been on since the time of the edit. I just left a post on his youtube page and asked what happened
Anyone can add tags to a topic they create.

This thread will now be locked. Please contact either Silentwalkergstudy or myself with any further questions or comments.
My Signature
I fully believe that not everyone is meant to see things; some things you just aren't meant to know.

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com