Haunted Dolls - Spirit Attached Cursed Objects

Demons Spirits Haunted

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:07 PM

A close friend of mine always had a keen interest in the paranormal. He had a large collection of movies, books, etc and also watched most of the paranormal programmes on TV.

His real experience with entities all started early this year, when he decided to search for books at a popular online shopping site. While he was looking at the books, he also came across these creepy looking dolls called Haunted dolls which were individually named. His eye caught an interesting cheaper pair of dolls, which he ended up buying just to see if there is a spirit energy attached to them as the seller claimed.

When these very old fashioned tatty haunted dolls ( "Couple" ) arrived, on the very same night he spoke to the dolls, and said: 'I invite you in to my dreams to communicate with me' then he went to sleep. In the middle of the night he got woken up by a blast of cold air, which blew right into his face and which made him jump out of bed. He turned the light on, looked around, checked the window, which he found was shut and bedroom door was closed. Keep in mind that there are no air conditioning vents in his bedroom. He expected communication from the haunted dolls, as he heard somewhere that it is possible to communicate within dreams, but all he got was a blast of air in his face.

Later on he found more dolls which cost a little more then the previous ones, so he decided to buy them hoping he will get his moneys worth this time. The dolls that he bought, one of them was a male and the other was a female, they didn't look that creepy as the previous ones.

When the new dolls arrived, he also said to them: 'I invite you into my dreams to communicate with me', and the following night he had no dreams that he remembers or any blast of air. He was very disappointed with the new dolls, and decided for the final time to look for very old haunted dolls, that cost more then the previous ones; in hope that the more older they are and more expensive, the more spiritual energy they may have attached to them.

As he started his search and managed to find a very interesting haunted doll, he heard a whisper in his ear, the voice said: 'Help Us';  it was so real that he felt a slight breath as words were spoken. He just froze for a few moments and looked around but nobody was there, then he continued as he was but obviously very confused. As he carried on looking at the other dolls, another voice with a louder whisper, which sounded as if it was behind him said: 'Pray For Us', he looked behind him and again nobody was there. He became more confused, as he couldn't imagine that spirits would communicate in that way with him, so he ended his browsing on the internet and went on to do other things.

At night as soon as he lay down on his bed, he heard a different voice which came from right next to him. This voice again said: 'Help Us'. He got a bit frightened and tried to ignore it and tried going to sleep and eventually he managed to fall asleep.

The next day while he was busy sorting things around his home, he again heard a loud whisper behind him: 'Help Us'. He ignored it and went on with his business, a good few minutes later he heard a deeper voice saying again:'Pray For Us'. At this point he started thinking that the voices, may have something to do with the dolls.

He went over to the dolls and started praying for them, believing that souls may want to be separated from the dolls and move on. When he finished praying he felt as if some things were lightly dropping on him, he also felt like as if ants were crawling on his body. Then he heard a multitude of whispers all at the same time in his ear that said 'Thank You', which frightened him so he went outside the house and got on with things to do, while trying to brush aside the whole frightening and weird experience.

Later that evening as he was sitting and watching TV, he felt that ant crawling sensation again, but he ignored it.And as he went to sleep he felt touching sensations on his body, which made him very uncomfortable. He got woken up the same night by the sound of his bedroom door opening, he got up and turned the light on to find that his door was wide open. He thought that he might have gone to the bathroom at some point during the night and might have forgotten to shut the bedroom door; but as he lay in the bed he heard a voice say very clearly and right next to him: 'Zuri done it'. He got startled by that and tried going back to sleep.

In the morning as he was having his coffee in the kitchen, a faster talking voice behind him said: 'Libertines don't do anything'. The following night as he was lying in bed, he started getting the feeling of being touched, then bitten and poked, all over his body. He got up straight away and walked towards the bedroom door, and heard a whisper behind him that said: 'Just ignore them'.

The next day he grabbed all the haunted dolls and threw them away as far as possible from his home. He felt good that day, thinking that the spirits were all gone, along with those cursed dolls. At the late evening on the day, he felt a strong feeling of being touched and bitten again, then he heard a whisper right in his ear that said: 'Your Pathetic Libertine' and again he felt the breath as the voice spoke into his ear. The following night he again felt the feeling of being touched all over his body.

The whispers in his ear and within the home, and the feeling of being touched, bitten and poked still continue to this day.

I cannot say that all haunted dolls may have the same effect on people, but I suggest to anyone interesting in ever buying these dolls to stay well clear of such dolls. Take my advice with a pinch of salt if you prefer; but bear in mind that as my friend who is now experiencing these demonic things which he does not know how to reverse is suffering due to getting these haunted/cursed dolls, so there are big chances that you too will have problems and things happen to you which are not comfortable at all. Please never buy or mess with haunted dolls for they were made with the purpose to torment the person who buys/obtains them; the spirits are attached to cursed objects and bring not only bad luck but true hell to your life and home.

Edited by Hudds, 05 March 2016 - 04:08 PM.

#2 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:29 PM

Honestly, I believe anyone selling "haunted dolls" is labeling them such to sell them faster and/or get a higher price. It doesn't seem likely an online seller could have a neverending supply of truly haunted dolls, it's not like they can make them at a factory! :) . It could be your friend was wanting it to happen and imagined it....or even possible his repeated invitations got the attention of someone/something
Posted Image

#3 Creepy Mawile

Creepy Mawile

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:37 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 05 March 2016 - 04:29 PM, said:

or even possible his repeated invitations got the attention of someone/something

I agree with you on that. That he wished for this so much that he attracted what seems like a bunch of little devils.
If the dolls very truly haunted, maybe he did a mistake by praying for their "release".

#4 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:43 PM

I

Honestly, I believe anyone selling "haunted dolls" is labeling them such to sell them faster and/or get a higher price. It doesn't seem likely an online seller could have a neverending supply of truly haunted dolls, it's not like they can make them at a factory! :) . It could be your friend was wanting it to happen and imagined it....or even possible his repeated invitations got the attention of someone/something

I agree, that there are plenty of claimed haunted fake dolls, just so they sell. But, there are also amongst them just a handful of sellers, who have genuine collectors spirit attached dolls, which belonged to practitioners of black arts.

#5 Creepy Mawile

Creepy Mawile

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:50 PM

Yes, and not to mention that these black arts people still exist. It might be possible that they sell dolls and puts their own curse on them or know someone that does. Interesting way to make money for sure.
I've never heard of them, but nothing is impossible and it sure as hell would be interesting to see how they did it.

But obviously, lots and lots and lots of fakes out there!

#6 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:06 PM

There was an abundance of the "allegedly haunted dolls" on Ebay a few years ago, and if I'm not mistaken, many of them were weeded out because of a policy they put in place. I've never come across anything where I can say there was a connection but don't try to convince the Warrens! They have a paid admission museum full of "haunted inanimate objects". My skepticism does awake, there's nothing like a vivid imagination that can induce reality disturbances :)

#7 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:01 AM

View PostEVP, on 05 March 2016 - 07:06 PM, said:

I've never come across anything where I can say there was a connection

Did you personally buy or came across the dolls?, and what made you think that there was no connection, HH?

Edited by Hudds, 06 March 2016 - 11:02 AM.

#8 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:53 PM

No Hudds, I'm typically a doubting Thomas and recognize that people are frequently motivated by money. I never bought into any of this and feel that I'd be perpetuating ignornace from an Ebay sale. What I was alluding to, I've never had a case where a client felt the nature of a haunting centered on an inanimate object. I am open to the concept of psychometry but until I encounter a case such as this, I'm delegated to "the jury is out."

Edited by EVP, 06 March 2016 - 01:55 PM.

#9 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:37 PM

View PostEVP, on 06 March 2016 - 01:53 PM, said:

No Hudds, I'm typically a doubting Thomas and recognize that people are frequently motivated by money. I never bought into any of this and feel that I'd be perpetuating ignornace from an Ebay sale. What I was alluding to, I've never had a case where a client felt the nature of a haunting centered on an inanimate object. I am open to the concept of psychometry but until I encounter a case such as this, I'm delegated to "the jury is out."

Just for the reference HH, not all items were purchased from ebay. But, that's besides the point.
I appreciate that you haven't had experience with cursed, or spirit attached objects as yet.

#10 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 04:50 PM

View PostHudds, on 06 March 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

Just for the reference HH, not all items were purchased from ebay. But, that's besides the point.
I appreciate that you haven't had experience with cursed, or spirit attached objects as yet.

I realize that Hudds, my reference was to the Ebay scam that originally mentioned in my previous post.. Actually I wouldn't mind a REAL haunted item. That fallacy of psychometry has roots to the civil war. Interesting concept but unfortunately there is little legitimate study.

#11 raoulduke

raoulduke

Orb

• Banned
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:56 AM

Back in the early '00s, I sold a makeup kit with mirror that I claimed as "haunted" on ebay. I scrawled some dumb message on the back,claiming that it had been written by some entity. This was back when "haunted" items were a huge seller on ebay. The description of the item was over the top, obviously outrageous, and I appended the usual "all sales are final - no refunds" statement at the end. I started the auction at a dollar thinking no one in their right mind would buy such an obvious piece of junk, and if they did, it wouldn't go for more than a buck.

Well, it sold for 70 dollars. I shipped it to the guy who claimed his dog could "detect" paranormal entities and psychic hoo-ha and all that goofy stuff. He got the thing and reported that his dog detected only faint paranormal attachments to the item. I suppose his dog wasn't good at detecting b.s. (nor was he).

That said, I don't believe in haunted dolls, "cursed" objects or any of the like. A fool and his money, etc.

#12 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:09 AM

First of all, I would like to say that was not a honest way to make money, by deceiving naive people. Your whole comment only implies that there are many non genuine sellers on ebay, and amongst them you are one of them.
I have a few friends who have businesses on ebay selling genuine goods, they are honest and hard working people. I am absolutely aware that there are plenty of counterfeit and non genuine items also on sales, but that does not mean that everything sold on that website are not genuine.

My friend bought the haunted collector dolls, from carefully selected sellers, that also had their own official websites. Most were practitioners of black arts, and owned those items for many years.

Edited by Hudds, 07 March 2016 - 07:31 AM.

#13 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:36 AM

Haunted is subjective Hudds. Maybe it's in the context of. "If you buy from me your money will disappear." I'm not going to pass judgement on raolduke, but it supports my belief that people are willing to compromise their values for money as I've stated before.

#14 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:58 AM

View PostEVP, on 07 March 2016 - 09:36 AM, said:

Haunted is subjective Hudds. Maybe it's in the context of. "If you buy from me your money will disappear." I'm not going to pass judgement on raolduke, but it supports my belief that people are willing to compromise their values for money as I've stated before.

Yes, many people do compromise their values for money. But, that doesn't mean this was the case with my friend's purchase.

I am mainly looking at the things that happened to my friend, and what he went through by simply buying those cursed objects.

Edited by Hudds, 07 March 2016 - 10:25 AM.

#15 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:40 AM

View PostHudds, on 07 March 2016 - 09:58 AM, said:

Yes, many people do compromise their values for money. But, that doesn't mean this was the case with my friend's purchase.

I am mainly looking at the things that happened to my friend, and what he went through by simply buying those cursed objects.

Just curious Hudds, are you going by your friends anecdotal account or did you witness this collectively or capture any supportive evidence.

#16 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:53 AM

Thomas Sanders and the Haunted Doll

#17 spineofsnake

spineofsnake

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:09 AM

I reckon a good 99% of 'haunted' items sold online are fakes, it's just too easy to spin up a fanciful back story to sell an old piece of crud and let people's imaginations fill in the rest. As for the few that actually appear to induce paranormal phenomena...well. It is quite easy for a practitioner of black arts to bind a restless spirit to an object. I'll leave it at that.

Either way this seems like a waste of money.

#18 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,061 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:10 AM

I agree. Why pay for spirits when you can get them for free?   ;)
Posted Image

#19 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:36 PM

View PostEVP, on 07 March 2016 - 10:40 AM, said:

Just curious Hudds, are you going by your friends anecdotal account or did you witness this collectively or capture any supportive evidence.

I listened to a few of his EVP's, and can confirm entities presence in his home.

#20 Guest_Hudds_*

Guest_Hudds_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:34 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 07 March 2016 - 11:10 AM, said:

I agree. Why pay for spirits when you can get them for free?   ;)

Nothing comes for free, and not everyone will have entities in their homes.

Many people pay for Ouija boards in hope to communicate with spirits, and some people pay for candles and herbs etc to summon spirits within their rituals. Paranormal Investigators pay for all kinds of gadgets to capture spirits on their devices, and I am sure you paid for the gadgets and gas, to get to all the locations in hope to also capture spirits, on either on audio or visual and photographs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Demons, Spirits, Haunted