• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 01 May 2018 - 07:22 AM

It was pretty intense, but also fascinating. I was amazed when I read online that the "hat man" types are seen quite often and are sometimes linked to poltergeist activity.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#22 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 12:55 AM

very true PIT leader, they do tend to escalate into poltergeist activity. wonder if anyone here has any experiences with that phenomenon they can share?  I'm interested in the escalation/de-escalation
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#23 MimsyLaFey

MimsyLaFey

Orb

• GS Member
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Fairies, Little Peoples, UFOs, Aliens, Gardening, Hiking, Getting Outside

Posted 16 February 2020 - 05:12 PM

I know I have aliens on the brains but I was just wondering if 'hat men' could be a type of men in black.

Does anyone know?

#24 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,380 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf (Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 February 2020 - 12:51 AM

Investigating the Link Between the “Shadow Man” Phenomena and the Terrifying “Hat Man” Visitations

Many who report experiences with the Hat Man believe that the entity has been present with them since their childhoods. I, myself, have a very vivid memory of having a run-in with I can only describe as a Hat Man. As far as my memories go, I would always spot him in the same long hallway in my basement, usually paying me no mind whatsoever. I continued to have these harmless encounters for a year before he disappeared altogether.

All of a sudden this black -two-dimensional being appeared. it just walked right through the door. I was paralyzed with fear. I sat there looking at it and hoping it would not notice me because i was in the dark area. It stood for a moment and I could see the very detailed contours of its form. It wore a derby, carried a briefcase and a cane . It appeared to be dressed like someone on business or a traveler. – The Hat Man Project

At first glance, it’s easy to want to clump the Hat Man into the same category as Shadow People, but once you do enough searching, you quickly discover just how many people are having their own truly unique experiences with this strange entity, to the point where there’s no doubt that the Hat Man is a separate phenomena.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#25 Little Rhody

Little Rhody

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, surfing, paranormal

Posted 08 March 2020 - 04:43 AM

Harborside Inn on Block Island in R.I. has a shadow ghost lady whom wears a black hat and dress. I saw her almost four years ago walking up stairs, then she vamished into a closed door.

Harborside Inn on Block Island in R.I. has a shadow ghost lady whom wears a black hat and dress. I saw her almost four years ago walking up stairs, then she vamished into a closed door.

#26 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 March 2020 - 07:47 PM

I just wanted to ask a question here and I hope I don't sound silly for asking.

Are Hat Men evil? Or are they just spirits that certain people can see?

Posted Image

#27 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,888 posts

Posted 13 March 2020 - 07:58 AM

No question is a silly one!

Good question too!

My understanding is; anything that makes you feel frightened  isn't coming from a good place!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#28 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,108 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:52 PM

agree with Klainey - maybe consider them ominous.

#29 WhispersInTheAttic

WhispersInTheAttic

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 05:36 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 13 March 2020 - 07:58 AM, said:

No question is a silly one!

Good question too!

My understanding is; anything that makes you feel frightened  isn't coming from a good place!

Okay, thanks for answering my question. One time my little niece woke up and told me she saw a Man that looked like a Box. I have no idea what this meant. She's young and I do know that kids can see things that we can't. I tried to get her to tell me more about this, but she had a hard time describing it to me.

Posted Image

#30 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,108 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:45 PM

that's ok, sometimes its hard to get a grip on if its imagination or something else - if she mentions it again see what else you can find out :)