Free Skins
© Fisana

Professional Paranormal Team Seeking Videographer S.e. Ny & W. Ct.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:19 PM

A newly formed, professional team of paranormal investigators with many years of combined investigative experience is looking for a mature videographer with his/her own multi camera video surveillance to compliment a nearly complete monitoring system for paranormal studies specializing in historical building research.

Presently we have 5 members and growing with positions already filled as follows

Dedicated Positions

Historian – Taken
Photographers – Taken
Audio Technician – Taken
Tech Manager – Taken

Videographer – Open Position
Cablers/Gaffers/Environmental Metering - 2 Position Open

Remaining positions will be filled first and then openings for supplementary investigators may come available for members unable to commit to the investigations time frame. There will be eight permanent positions in total with some supplementary positions available after when an investigator is unable to commit to explorations.

Please feel free to contact me via PM. Thank you in advance.

Below is a sampling of our typical setup/equipment arrangement during investigations.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by EVP, 27 May 2016 - 03:21 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,024 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:28 PM

Cool... I hope you guys find someone soon.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:31 PM

Thanks Jim, we're eager to get restarted again.
Posted Image

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,024 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:37 PM

Well, I'm sure it's a amazing team if you're part of it, Evp!  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#5 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:22 PM

I can loan you a 4 camera video surveillance system should you be stuck for one...

#6 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

View PostCDS, on 27 May 2016 - 04:22 PM, said:

I can loan you a 4 camera video surveillance system should you be stuck for one...

Appreciate the offer Chris. We're really looking for someone to fit the piece of the pie we don't presently have. Regards....
Posted Image

#7 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:41 PM

Historical Building Research.  I imagine that could be an excellent place to begin.   How do you determine which building is the most promising?   Do you research it?  Word of mouth?   Do you just pick one?

Good luck to you.
The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#8 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,946 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:14 AM

Good luck EVP!

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#9 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 08:05 AM

View PostEVP, on 27 May 2016 - 05:38 PM, said:

Appreciate the offer Chris. We're really looking for someone to fit the piece of the pie we don't presently have. Regards....

Ok, good luck... :crazy:

#10 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

Don't Mess With Me

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,295 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 29 May 2016 - 07:31 PM

That is quite a nice set up!
I wish you nothing but the best.

#11 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:50 PM

View PostMenet, on 27 May 2016 - 07:41 PM, said:

Historical Building Research.  I imagine that could be an excellent place to begin.   How do you determine which building is the most promising?   Do you research it?  Word of mouth?   Do you just pick one?

Good luck to you.

I apologize for not responding to you earlier Menet. Our approach has always targeted historical buildings as a great source for investigation for many reasons. From the teams standpoint, documentation proves to be more detailed to these structures than a residential house and more often their existence far exceeds a normal household. The majority of auditory encounters that I have recorded seem to be residual in nature and if I was to put a percentage, my studies suggest over 90%. Interactive communications has only occurred a handful of times in the last 10 years by me.

Of the few theories I care to adopt in the paranormal I highly regard "The Stone Tape" theory. Theaters, abandoned schools, historical buildings seem ripe for imprinting.

Our team thinks highly in giving back to the community. Often we will give fundraising presentations for historical societies in return for investigation. Typically historical societies have very limited donations and in this present economy even less.

This is why we love exploring historical buildings. It helps our team build respect in the community including credibility and offers financial assistance to the historical societies.

If one is patient enough, you can find auditory imprints anywhere. Just some more than others. Thanks for your interest Menet.

Edited by EVP, 29 May 2016 - 08:57 PM.

Posted Image

#12 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,036 posts
  • Interests:Many

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:58 AM

View PostEVP, on 29 May 2016 - 08:50 PM, said:

I apologize for not responding to you earlier Menet. Our approach has always targeted historical buildings as a great source for investigation for many reasons. From the teams standpoint, documentation proves to be more detailed to these structures than a residential house and more often their existence far exceeds a normal household. The majority of auditory encounters that I have recorded seem to be residual in nature and if I was to put a percentage, my studies suggest over 90%. Interactive communications has only occurred a handful of times in the last 10 years by me.

Of the few theories I care to adopt in the paranormal I highly regard "The Stone Tape" theory. Theaters, abandoned schools, historical buildings seem ripe for imprinting.

Our team thinks highly in giving back to the community. Often we will give fundraising presentations for historical societies in return for investigation. Typically historical societies have very limited donations and in this present economy even less.

This is why we love exploring historical buildings. It helps our team build respect in the community including credibility and offers financial assistance to the historical societies.

If one is patient enough, you can find auditory imprints anywhere. Just some more than others. Thanks for your interest Menet.

Thank you for answering me, EVP.  I was ready to nudge you. lol  I'm wondering because I'm curious.

I am not a "ghost hunter" but I have read things and they come to mind.  First off, I loved your responses.  

Have you established "baselines" or is that just a bunch of hogwash?  Off the top of my head, I would think it
not necessary to do because of the "Stone Tape" theory.  You can gather recordings anywhere.  I have a tendency
to agree with this albeit not for the same reason..although both have time in common.

Have you ever searched for the common denominator in those recordings that you have found successful?  Historical
buildings for sure.  Are there any others that I'm not understanding?  I take it that frequency is important?  Using
a Faraday Cage?  Of course, your equipment..anything else?

The ultimate test of skepticism is questioning your own beliefs-attributed to Johannes Kepler (1571-1630) Mathematician & Astronomer

#13 Kwekwe

Kwekwe

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 08:41 AM

Never been good at Geography..... Where is SE NY? I'm in the city(South Brooklyn more exactly) been shooting footage since the 70's on my Dads Super 8 and now on digital...... I am not a trained Paranormal Investigator in any way shape or form but it is a subject that's always fascinated me. I did join a Group here in Brooklyn last year only to find they were more interested in getting drunk than actually taking it serious. I foolishly assumed the fact that they called themselves BOOzers was more joke than truth. When I balked at idea I was ousted from their group. Before learning that it was more about drinking I'd bought a camera specifically for converting to full spectrum which I did quite easily. Lovely having a camera that works so well in infrared light from a converted flash light. If I'm in your area feel free to PM me and if not good luck finding someone to fill the void.
Gravesend Paranormal Group https://www.youtube....LnoD411Cx2IgEbA

#14 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 11:51 AM

View PostKwekwe, on 09 June 2016 - 08:41 AM, said:

Never been good at Geography..... Where is SE NY? I'm in the city(South Brooklyn more exactly) been shooting footage since the 70's on my Dads Super 8 and now on digital...... I am not a trained Paranormal Investigator in any way shape or form but it is a subject that's always fascinated me. I did join a Group here in Brooklyn last year only to find they were more interested in getting drunk than actually taking it serious. I foolishly assumed the fact that they called themselves BOOzers was more joke than truth. When I balked at idea I was ousted from their group. Before learning that it was more about drinking I'd bought a camera specifically for converting to full spectrum which I did quite easily. Lovely having a camera that works so well in infrared light from a converted flash light. If I'm in your area feel free to PM me and if not good luck finding someone to fill the void.

Thank you so much for your interest. My apologies, I should have been a little more location specific. We are about 30 minutes west of Danbury, CT in NY state. I think that might be too long of a drive for you but I will let you make that decision. You may be forced to reply here instead of a PM because I believe you need 30 posts to use the PM function. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward in hearing from you.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users