• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Soulout

Soulout

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2021 - 12:13 PM

Why does he come around just to stare at you intimidate you then up & leave but doesn't say a word to you of why hes there in the first place?

#2 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • 2,751 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 21 August 2021 - 07:42 PM

Great question!  This has always interested me, I'd love to hear some thoughts on this.
Posted Image

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • 1,878 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 22 August 2021 - 07:18 PM

I'd be interested if anyone experienced this collectively. Collective experiences are seemingly rare but offer an extra level of validation. I myself have never had the Hat Man visitation. LOL, now that I've said that I'm probably going to have one tonight as I sleep.
Posted Image

#4 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • 2,480 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 24 August 2021 - 01:06 PM

I have seen him once. It was during the daytime, I happened to be walking to the bathroom, which is in the hallway between my living room and kitchen, and he was standing in my kitchen next to my oven. I stared for a minute, then went into the bathroom. He was gone when I came back out.

Now, as you may be thinking, like why did I not react? Well it's because I am so use to seeing shadow people, that it doesn't phase me anymore, I am very indifferent to their presence.

I like to mention that the stove top caught fire sometime before the spotting, and since then it has a weird energy feel around it. It feels like a tingly hot spot. Might be a portal for all I know.

#5 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 108 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 25 August 2021 - 10:18 AM

I have seen a man in a hat while wearing late Victorian early 1900s clothing in my dreams. He says he is ancient. He speaks by saying he watches mankind and will influence people by thoughts either through touch or telepathy. He does not belong to any christian demon connection. However the energy I get off of him is chaotic in a way. Kinda of reminds me of Q from Star Trek. Lets trial and error humans and experiment for reactions. He presents himself as being very polite, clean and well shaven. Always stood about a good distance away, where when he speaks he sounds quiet.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.