Free Skins
© Fisana

Uk Parapsychologists Steve Mera And Don Philips - Descend On Demon In Seattle House

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 dash

dash

EVP

• GS Member
  • 75 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 11:25 PM

I am also a friend of Rhonda's and find it offensive that you are now writing about her here. What to strengthen your claims the house you rented was haunted? If she was such a close friend why post these to her friends asking for information, I find your actions disgusting and will leave it at that!

I hope you or admin will delete your post!

Attached Files

Edited by dash, 31 March 2017 - 11:28 PM.

#62 MacQdor

MacQdor

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 05:22 AM

Dash

I met Rhonda online summer of 2014.  We had constant chat back in forth for about a year and half online and had set out to meet face to face when she came to Seattle fall, and summer of 2015.    I'm more than happy to send you our entire chat session and phone call history via FB.  

I said in my post above we broke off contact last year, but remained friends online.  I just found out about her passing (yesterday) because yesterday I was sititng at work and thinking why do I not get her feeds anymore.  When I looked, I found out why.

Me and Rhonda had multiple conversations via telephone and conversations via Facebook and Skype.

if mgmt finds violating then yes by all means delete the post.   I'm pretty sure u was a friend. As was I.  You would agree she had a lot of friends

Many of them online.   I would be one tiny speck of them. Thats all. No more. No less.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#63 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:04 PM

MacQdor, I found nothing offensive in your post.

Everyone from this point forward, If you deem something as offensive, please PM an Admin. We will review the post and deal with it. Do not call out the person who posted.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#64 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,291 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:07 PM

Thank you, MacC. I'm not seeing anything offensive either.
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#65 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 09:59 PM

I'm not sure whats going on here....
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic