44 replies to this topic

#1 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:20 PM

What is yours?  Mine is trolls! I am a member of a prepper site. I am not a prepper, but you can gain a lot of information from the site. Recipes and such, cheap meals, information on how to use a dehydrator, etc. There is a guy on the site that has something negative to say about all the food and medical information. Such as "You can't make ghee at home.....you can't store peanut butter..... you can't use colloidal silver....you can't safely can meat at home, etc.'   And he gets nasty and adament about it, making long drawn out posts. Called me a criminal because I was explaining how to make ghee (clarified butter) at home!  Grrrr    Government shills and trolls......  hate them!  Called someone crazy because they used fish antibiotics in a pinch, and said you can't do that and that they should get into trouble for spreading stuff like that! What is his problem??
Sorry, needed to rant,  I'm done now.... lol   What is  your pet peeve?
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:54 PM

That would do it for me too Snickers...I think people joining the forum to post spam :verymad:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:24 PM

Srsly the guy thinks you cannot make ghee at home that's just hysterical :yes: I'd probably just say therethere yes you can but YOU shouldn't atleast not without parental supervision :bunny:

I hate it when people use science to explain the paranormal and they get the science all wrong :wallbash:
- siguie -

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:01 AM

View Postsiguie, on 13 March 2018 - 11:24 PM, said:

Srsly the guy thinks you cannot make ghee at home that's just hysterical :yes: I'd probably just say therethere yes you can but YOU shouldn't atleast not without parental supervision :bunny:

I hate it when people use science to explain the paranormal and they get the science all wrong :wallbash:

I thought you would comment on this topic but I thought it would be about the colloidal silver :th_mask: not the ghee ... I was wrong :sigh:
Posted Image

#5 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:16 AM

Why what's colloidal silver is that like werewolf repellent? Posted Image

Posted Image
- siguie -

#6 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:56 AM

View Postsiguie, on 14 March 2018 - 03:16 AM, said:

Why what's colloidal silver is that like werewolf repellent? Posted Image

Posted Image

Must be working can't see any of those werewolves around :crazy:

:New: you look, sick mate, Posted Image better get some into you ;) must be that side of the world's weather
Posted Image

#7 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:55 AM

Trolls suck!

Pet peeve....  people who cant stop themselves chiming in with their opinions on everything and have to end every opinionated statement with "I'm just sayin"
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#8 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 09:17 AM

People at Wal-Mart or any store who have no self-awareness and are not aware of their surroundings...  I got crashed into by two people the other day at Wal-Mart because they weren't looking where they were pushing their cart!  Argh!  Lol
Posted Image

#9 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 11:23 AM

People texting at the dinner table.. I hate that so much, it's like "Yo, I'm right here, talk to me, not who ever is texting you."
Posted Image

#10 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:28 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 14 March 2018 - 11:23 AM, said:

People texting at the dinner table.. I hate that so much, it's like "Yo, I'm right here, talk to me, not who ever is texting you."

I'm never on my phone when I eat!  Food is too important!  :D
Posted Image

#11 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:16 PM

View PostNightWalkerGStudy, on 14 March 2018 - 02:28 PM, said:

I'm never on my phone when I eat!  Food is too important!  :D

Lol, me neither, if I get a call that is important, I excuse myself and leave the table, I never text during family time or meal time, it's just rude to the people you are with.
Posted Image

#12 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:42 PM

Another pet peeve of mine... this time change!   Why can't they leave it alone!? I like the old Indian saying :  only the white man would cut the top off a blanket, sew it onto the bottom, and think the blanket was longer.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#13 Vlawde

Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,972 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:45 PM

Texting is a pet peeve, it's annoying to type on the little keyboard back and forth, it's like being back in school passing notes. Just call me, we can take care of business quicker and be done with it.  It's also annoying to see people in public ignoring others because they're on  their phone. If I'm in line behind someone like that at a store or whatever, when they're making their purchase or whatever, they act all put out if the clerk talks to them or asks them a question. Same at restaurants or other public areas, two or more people at a table don't look at or talk to each other because they're so engrossed in their phones. That's just rude!

Haha I'm sure I'll have other stuff to complain about later!
Posted Image

#14 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:51 PM

Omg, and people texting while they wait for the stop light to change.
Posted Image

#15 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 08:18 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 14 March 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

Lol, me neither, if I get a call that is important, I excuse myself and leave the table, I never text during family time or meal time, it's just rude to the people you are with.

That's the way to do it :)

My wife's family is always on their phones...  They are zombies at the dinner table and if they do talk, it's about sports...  Even when someone is already talking and the subject is politics, movies, or technology...  They have to bring up sports.  They can never deviate.  They like living in their bubble.
Posted Image

#16 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,272 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 March 2018 - 09:31 PM

View PostSnickers, on 14 March 2018 - 03:42 PM, said:

Another pet peeve of mine... this time change!   Why can't they leave it alone!? I like the old Indian saying :  only the white man would cut the top off a blanket, sew it onto the bottom, and think the blanket was longer.

We can thank Ben Franklin for the time change.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#17 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:08 AM

I have a few.

Trolls, just wish people would get along with each other without taking offence at the slightest thing or taking offence on behalf of someone else. If you don't like something then just ignore it. These anonymous keyboard warriors can be really nice people in real life but put a keyboard in front of them and they turn nasty.

Mindless and Arrogant shoppers. I work in the clothing dept of a UK Supermarket and we get many shoppers who will,,,
1) Destroy packaging (ripping open packets etc) and then chucking the clothes on the floor and walking over them.
2) Dropping clothes on the floor and then walking over them as they can't be bothered to pick them up
3) Steal clothes, panties
4) Ram you with the trolley. At least 30 "Oh Sorry" every day I get.
5) Ram you with the trolley and totally ignore you and not say "Sorry"
6) If the aisle is blocked as we am unpacking the delivery totes they will force their way down the aisle and ram everything with their trolley and criticize you for blocking their way as THEY ARE TOO LAZY to walk 4 more steps to go down the next aisle which is empty.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:37 AM

View PostCapt-Zeanie, on 19 March 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:

I have a few.

Trolls, just wish people would get along with each other without taking offence at the slightest thing or taking offence on behalf of someone else. If you don't like something then just ignore it. These anonymous keyboard warriors can be really nice people in real life but put a keyboard in front of them and they turn nasty.

Mindless and Arrogant shoppers. I work in the clothing dept of a UK Supermarket and we get many shoppers who will,,,
1) Destroy packaging (ripping open packets etc) and then chucking the clothes on the floor and walking over them.
2) Dropping clothes on the floor and then walking over them as they can't be bothered to pick them up
3) Steal clothes, panties
4) Ram you with the trolley. At least 30 "Oh Sorry" every day I get.
5) Ram you with the trolley and totally ignore you and not say "Sorry"
6) If the aisle is blocked as we am unpacking the delivery totes they will force their way down the aisle and ram everything with their trolley and criticize you for blocking their way as THEY ARE TOO LAZY to walk 4 more steps to go down the next aisle which is empty.

Omg, what about the people who stop to talk to someone they see everyday and block the entire aisle for like an hour. That drives me mad.
Posted Image

#19 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,272 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:08 PM

I'm with you Capt-Zeanie. When I worked for a department store. I'd be on my knees filling the bottom shelves, then people would drive their carriages right over my ankles. They'd either say, "Sorry, I didn't see you there." and/or they totally ignore the fact they road over me. I weighed approx. 320lbs, how could you not see me!

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 19 March 2018 - 03:09 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#20 Capt-Zeanie

Capt-Zeanie

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 331 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Computer Programming, IT, Web Technologies, Space and Astronomy

Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:34 AM

Or another one that I real hate which is where customers will come in to store and then proceed to feast themselves upon the food from the shelves then dump the empty packets and then leave the store. The security chap says he can't do anything as they have to physically had the items on them (and not inside) when leaving the store.

It's shocking how many people do this everyday and feel it is socially acceptable to do so.

There was ever one chap who used to come in on a Friday night, open a bottle of spirits and drink it down in one and then leave for his night out.
--
Sean aka Capt Zeanie

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users