#21 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:15 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 14 May 2018 - 08:11 PM, said:

Gee, I have never left Australia! I am very jealous!!! My husband won't fly!

You have a very smart husband! :good: Me neither!  I will keep my feet on the ground, thank you very much!   lol
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#22 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,275 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 16 May 2018 - 06:18 PM

View PostSnickers, on 16 May 2018 - 06:15 PM, said:

You have a very smart husband! :good: Me neither!  I will keep my feet on the ground, thank you very much!   lol

Lol, i say that all the time, I am like "This girls feet do not leave the ground."
Posted Image

#23 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,272 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:45 PM

I don't mind when we're in the air; it's the take-off and landing that get to me. Also, the confined space and large groups of people weird me out, too.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#24 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:51 AM

I had flown a number of times as a kid and that probably made me enjoy it.  I have flown to many parts of the world for work (Japan, Europe, Malaysia, Singapore and all over the US).  I dont like crowds and dont like confined spaces.  But, I am a people person and like talking to people.  Another favorite time passing thing I like to do is people watch!

I dont mind layovers (as long as there not more than 4 or 5 hours).  I can sit and watch people walk down the airport for hours.  I had a lady walk up to me at the Dallas airport after I had been people watching for close to an hour.  She says to me "You know whats funny?  When you're a people watcher watching another people watcher watching other people!"  and she just laughed to herself and walked off.  The worst part of that was that now I look for other people watchers....
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#25 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,272 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:35 PM

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 18 May 2018 - 04:51 AM, said:

I had a lady walk up to me at the Dallas airport after I had been people watching for close to an hour.  She says to me "You know whats funny?  When you're a people watcher watching another people watcher watching other people!"  and she just laughed to herself and walked off.  The worst part of that was that now I look for other people watchers....

:anim_63:

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 18 May 2018 - 01:36 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 02:15 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 17 May 2018 - 01:45 PM, said:

I don't mind when we're in the air; it's the take-off and landing that get to me. Also, the confined space and large groups of people weird me out, too.

I am a bit like that too. Only part I dislike is the take off and if I get sore ears :(
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#27 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:19 PM

Right,  if you have a head cold or are unable to pop your ears, never fly. I guarantee you'll have sore ears if you do. The first time I flew was in '76 on Pam Am; we went to England to see my Dad's family. I had never flown before, so they gave me Dramamine since they weren't sure how my system would handle flying. It knocked me out for the whole flight. They tried to wake me but were unable too. I missed my meal, and I was so upset when they managed to wake me up as we got at Heathrow

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 19 May 2018 - 09:21 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users