Free Skins
© Fisana

Jump to content


Another Ghost In My Jeep!


  • Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:38 PM

View PostRunewolf1973, on 12 January 2018 - 10:11 PM, said:

This one...but I don't see any other faces, just the one with the leathery sorta skull face.

Yes that's it... thanks. ........Do you have the uncropped full-size photo?

#22 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

    EVP

  • GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Red Deer, Alberta
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:09 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 12 January 2018 - 11:38 PM, said:



Yes that's it... thanks. ........Do you have the uncropped full-size photo?

I have it somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up tonight.

#23 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

    EVP

  • GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Red Deer, Alberta
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 13 January 2018 - 08:41 PM

Here it is. The picture was brightened up a bit however by the photo expert I was talking with in that old thread. That was the only editing done. If you want I'll try to find the unedited picture, but it'll take more digging.

Posted Image

#24 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Sydney

Posted 13 January 2018 - 10:33 PM

Are we saying there are two black and white images in the jeep that look like people?
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#25 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 14 January 2018 - 12:37 AM

View PostRunewolf1973, on 13 January 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

Here it is. The picture was brightened up a bit however by the photo expert I was talking with in that old thread. That was the only editing done. If you want I'll try to find the unedited picture, but it'll take more digging.

Hey... that's great, thanks for finding it!  :)  And yes, if you find the untouched photo, that would be a bonus.  :good:

The face is really creepy... and it sure has me thinking seriously about it.

#26 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

    EVP

  • GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Red Deer, Alberta
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:35 AM

View PostearthlydelitesGStudy, on 13 January 2018 - 10:33 PM, said:

Are we saying there are two black and white images in the jeep that look like people?

I don't really know if you could call it a person or not, but there is a face appearing in the windshield that looks like some sort of a grim reaper or something.

#27 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

    EVP

  • GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Red Deer, Alberta
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:52 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 14 January 2018 - 12:37 AM, said:



Hey... that's great, thanks for finding it!  :)  And yes, if you find the untouched photo, that would be a bonus.  :good:

The face is really creepy... and it sure has me thinking seriously about it.

I have it on my computer, but I don't have access to my computer right now. When I am on days off work, I'll try to dig up the original untouched photo.

#28 HollyMama

HollyMama

    False Positive

  • GS Member
  • 6 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

Thanks for sharing. Has anything happened with the Jeep that makes you think itís haunted? Just curious.

#29 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 January 2018 - 01:02 AM

View PostRunewolf1973, on 14 January 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

I have it on my computer, but I don't have access to my computer right now. When I am on days off work, I'll try to dig up the original untouched photo.

Cool, thanks, Runewolf. ... it's probably explainable..... but to me, it's well worth the extra effort to take a deeper look, just in case.  ;)

#30 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

    EVP

  • GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Red Deer, Alberta
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:31 AM

View PostHollyMama, on 14 January 2018 - 04:31 PM, said:

Thanks for sharing. Has anything happened with the Jeep that makes you think itís haunted? Just curious.

Not that I'm aware of.

#31 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

    EVP

  • GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Red Deer, Alberta
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 18 January 2018 - 08:10 PM

This is an unedited crop from the original. It was only cropped, nothing more. Can't seem to find the full image at this time.

Posted Image

#32 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

    Forum Owner

  • Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:37 AM

View PostRunewolf1973, on 18 January 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

This is an unedited crop from the original. It was only cropped, nothing more. Can't seem to find the full image at this time.

Posted Image

That will work!  ;)

I will add this to the long list of photos that I will be posting to ghoststudy.com in the next several months. But first I need to finish redesigning the site. Yours will be a nice addition. It really makes one wonder and alerts the senses. So may I have your permission to post it?

#33 Runewolf1973

Runewolf1973

    EVP

  • GS Member
  • 85 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Red Deer, Alberta
  • Interests:Jeeps, outdoors, paranormal stuff and unsolved mysteries.

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:51 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 19 January 2018 - 12:37 AM, said:



That will work!  ;)

I will add this to the long list of photos that I will be posting to ghoststudy.com in the next several months. But first I need to finish redesigning the site. Yours will be a nice addition. It really makes one wonder and alerts the senses. So may I have your permission to post it?


For sure you can post it. That would be cool! :)