Free Skins
© Fisana

Evp From Little Round Top... Gettysburg... Rebel Yell?

EVP Gettysburg Little Round Top Civil War

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:39 PM

I travel to Gettysburg frequently on business.  I collect EVP's from the battle field in the evenings.  This EVP was captured around 9:45 at Little Round Top on 10/19/19.  During the Civil War the 20th Maine and other Union troops were attacked multiple times at Little Round Top by the Confederate army. The rebels were eventually repulsed.  My business associate was with me who asked to accompany me on a "ghost hunt".  He later was officially freaked out.  You will need to turn your sound up or use headsets.  The yell is in the background but there are things being said in the EVP's as they recognized the sound.  There was no one in the park near us at the time this was recorded.  The actual sound was much more distinct than what was recorded and sounded like a large group of men up in the woods of Big Round Top.  The voice saying LISTEN was neither of us.  It was an interesting capture. https://www.facebook...29330633974695/

#2 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,748 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 11 January 2020 - 06:26 AM

If you desire analysis for authenticity, PM me. There are certain characteristics that make it more identifiable using Adobe Audition's spectral frequency display.. I'd require it unedited and in PCM wav format.

Edited by EVP, 11 January 2020 - 06:27 AM.

Posted Image
Today while shopping, I put items back because it said, "Made In China".

#3 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 16 January 2020 - 04:23 AM

Thanks EVP, when I ever get a minute I might do that.  It would be interesting to see what you come up with.  I appreciate the offer.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EVP, Gettysburg, Little Round Top, Civil War