Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#282 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 18 September 2018 - 04:14 AM

:lol:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Posted Image

My Shop

#283 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:31 PM

16 Dec 2018 - 12.37 PM: Looks like they are starting to ramp up again. My Mother was in the cellar looking for her winter boots. She had left them next to the weight-lifting equipment, but she could only find one of them. She told me about it and went back down a few minutes later. She found the other one, hidden behind some boxes, at the back-side of the cellar stairs, a good 15-feet away. She had left them both boots together by the exercise equipment.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 16 December 2018 - 02:31 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#284 trin

trin

Alien

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,560 posts
  • Interests:photography, art, ghost stories (particularly first hand), history, Asia, origami, fiber arts/crafts. http://www.zibbet.com/trinlayk

Posted 16 December 2018 - 05:45 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 16 December 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

16 Dec 2018 - 12.37 PM: Looks like they are starting to ramp up again. My Mother was in the cellar looking for her winter boots. She had left them next to the weight-lifting equipment, but she could only find one of them. She told me about it and went back down a few minutes later. She found the other one, hidden behind some boxes, at the back-side of the cellar stairs, a good 15-feet away. She had left them both boots together by the exercise equipment.

I don't have ferrets anymore, but that feels SO much like a ferret was playing there. :D

#285 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:02 AM

I know it does sound playful, but not to my Mother. She finds it most disconcerting when they do that to her. Disappearing items happened again today.

18 December 20148 - 954 AM: I left my bedroom to find that my Mother was in the cellar trying to find our Christmas tree's angel topper. We've had it for over fifty years. Last year she put it in the garland bag, but it wasn't in it when she checked. She and my Sister (who's been sleeping over as of late) searched high and low to find it, but couldn't. They both saw it earlier, but it disappeared from where they saw it. I'll keep you appraised as to when found.

Posted Image

My Shop

#286 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:46 PM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 18 December 2018 - 09:02 AM, said:

I know it does sound playful, but not to my Mother. She finds it most disconcerting when they do that to her. Disappearing items happened again today.

18 December 20148 - 954 AM: I left my bedroom to find that my Mother was in the cellar trying to find our Christmas tree's angel topper. We've had it for over fifty years. Last year she put it in the garland bag, but it wasn't in it when she checked. She and my Sister (who's been sleeping over as of late) searched high and low to find it, but couldn't. They both saw it earlier, but it disappeared from where they saw it. I'll keep you appraised as to when found.

Funny you should say you are missing the Christmas tree topper so am I :fright: but I bought a new one. I haven't found the old one... still looking though still need to find the projector lights !!
Posted Image

#287 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 05:34 PM

I don't remember, but do you have "visitors"? If you do and they aren't negative, you could ask if them, "Please, would you find and put them Christmas tree topper and projector lights, so I can easily locate them."

19 December 2018 - 10:47 AM: We asked last night, and my Mom found her as soon as she went into the cellar. She found a box labeled Christmas Misc., which by the way, wasn't there previously. But now she can't locate two of her Santas. So, I said, "Thank you for locating her, and if you please, would locate the Santas and put them where Mom could find them." We'll see how it goes.

Posted Image

My Shop

#288 daphnerose

daphnerose

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 09:29 PM

I agree with Mac. I honestly think it's most likely that obnoxious family member who was a prankster just keeping up the love thru pranks! imho.

#289 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:39 PM

Yes, I have visitors and I think some of them are family too. My great-grandmother is one of them. I am still waiting for my marriage certificate that went missing in the early 80's to turn up but I think I will have buckles getting that back since we have moved house twice since then.
Posted Image

#290 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 03:44 PM

January 5, 2019 - 6:45 AM: Well, I had been on the computer from 1:29 PM on 1/4/2019 to 6:45 PM the following morning. I was debating whether or not I should go to bed or remain up. All of a sudden, In my left ear, I heard what sounded like a cross between a "harrumph" and a growl. I was startled; I paused a moment and then thought "Yup, time to go to bed." I then high-tailed it out of the Sewing/PC room and quickly into my bedroom.

by the way, we still have not found the two Santas.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 14 January 2019 - 03:44 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#291 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:35 PM

Still haven't found my Christmas tree topper but I must admit I haven't really been looking either :no:
Posted Image

#292 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 01:27 AM

Yes, we will probably find them when we pack up all the Christmas decorations. :xmas3:

Posted Image

My Shop

#293 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 02:19 AM

View PostMacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 16 January 2019 - 01:27 AM, said:

Yes, we will probably find them when we pack up all the Christmas decorations. :xmas3:

LOL. Nope, mine are already away. When my daughter moves into her new house I might find them then :yes: Hope you have better luck :xmas2: :xmas5:
Posted Image

#294 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:57 AM

Feb. 5, 2019 ~ 3:37 - 5:29 AM: I keep hearing a woman cry out. It's muffled and sounds as if it's coming from the cellar. I checked to see if it was my mother, but she's asleep, and as soon as I open the Sewing/PC room door the sound stops.

Posted Image

My Shop

#295 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:10 PM

I have been having a little activity too, no crying but my I was siting at my computer this time and I see my partner cross to the ensuite but he moved so quickly I get up to check and yes there he is in bed fast asleep! Then this morning mob phone automatically goes to my partners call information and then the phone turns itself off and on several times
Posted Image

#296 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:50 AM

I would never want to go back to my childhood home.  Too many bad memories (and nightmares) when I lived there.  No desire to even step on the property...Since that house is in California and I live in Texas, not much of a chance to even consider it :-)
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#297 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:39 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 05 February 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

I have been having a little activity too, no crying but my I was siting at my computer this time and I see my partner cross to the ensuite but he moved so quickly I get up to check and yes there he is in bed fast asleep! Then this morning mob phone automatically goes to my partners call information and then the phone turns itself off and on several times

Wow, parading ghosts and phantom phone calls, now that's weird. :blink:

View PostLouczarGStudy, on 06 February 2019 - 10:50 AM, said:

I would never want to go back to my childhood home.  Too many bad memories (and nightmares) when I lived there.  No desire to even step on the property...Since that house is in California and I live in Texas, not much of a chance to even consider it :-)

Than I guess that it's a really good thing, that you live so far away. ;)

Posted Image

My Shop

#298 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:07 PM

The past few days have been weird.

February 13, 2019 - 1:13 AM: I had a cardboard box, a small plastic bowl sitting on top. I was sitting in the dark watching some videos when I need to use the facility; as I got up, I accidentally bang into it. The bowl went flying, and I could barely see it enough to kick it up near the box, out of the way. After using the bathroom, I went to get some milk from the fridge, when I got back the bowl was gone. I turned on the light but didn't see it anywhere.

February 14, 2019 - 3:37 AM: I went to the kitchen to get some more water. The overhead light for the stove was on to illuminate the kitchen. I went to the fridge for ice and then refilled my glass with it and some water. As I was leaving, I reached up to turn the light off. I suddenly heard a woman say something near me in the parlor. Even though it was close to me, I couldn't understand what she had said. I  quickly turned the light back on, and then the wall switch on. I couldn't see anything. I looked over at my mother's door, and it was half closed, I checked, and she was asleep. Also, it didn't sound like her.

February 15, 2019 - 4:16 PM: I asked my mother if she had removed the bowl from the sewing/pc room, and she said she hadn't, then asked me why. I explained what happened and she said it probably was where her tiny clip that she was missing was. A while later she came in and decided to look again for her clip. She got a flashlight and looked around; she moved her foot and all of a sudden we heard a clink. It was the bowl next to my boots, neither of us saw it when we looked around a few minutes earlier.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 15 February 2019 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop

#299 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,153 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 11:22 PM

Thanks for sharing MacC it must be the time for it.

I was woken up with my partner asking why I had my bedside light on. When I very indignantly said "How would I know! Reaching over to turn the light off. He jokes "It must be the ghost"
Posted Image

#300 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,697 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 06:29 PM

And I hope that the next time that happens, he'll just turn the light off himself... waking you up... shakes my head. :no: ;)

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 18 February 2019 - 06:30 PM.

Posted Image

My Shop