• You cannot reply to this topic
281 replies to this topic

#241 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:31 AM

LOL, you are braver than I am... :shocked: I wouldn't be opening any doors. I have seen too many scary thrillers.
My Signature
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#242 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:58 AM

5 Nov.2017, 5;24AM: I am sitting in front of my PC, when my Mother pokes her head into the room, she looked scared and asks me if I was alright. I said yes, and she asked me if I called her.  I told her no, and she said she heard me calling and I sounded as if I was standing right by her bed. I shook my head and I told her again, it wasn't me calling. She wasn't very happy when she went back to bed.
My Signature

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#243 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:44 PM

Poor mum :shocked: I don't think I would be too happy either :Boo:
My Signature
Posted Image

#244 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:00 PM

Yeah, she was definitely not a happy camper.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#245 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 02 February 2018 - 03:45 PM

Did the shake n' bake come back yet?
My Signature
Posted Image

#246 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:01 PM

:no: not yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns up in a trunk in the cellar. :lol:

I almost fell down the outside stairs going to the Doctor today and almost fell up them coming home. It sucks being sick.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 02 February 2018 - 04:02 PM.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#247 MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 02 February 2018 - 04:41 PM

Lol I figure I'd ask since Snickers missing item showed up the other day... thought maybe it was ghost giving back day or something

Falling is not fun, you should hire people to carry you bride style up and down the stairs
My Signature
Posted Image

#248 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 02 February 2018 - 04:41 PM, said:

Falling is not fun, you should hire people to carry you bride style up and down the stairs
:New: :anim_63: :happy0194:
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#249 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:57 AM

26 April 2018,1:58 PM: While still in my bedroom, I heard a strange tapping noise. It sounded like someone was tapping on the door to my bedroom. I thought it was my mother, as she had just arrived home from volunteering at the senior center. I went to her and asked if she was tapping at my door. She needed me for something. She told me that she hadn't. So, asked if she had been in the PC/Sewing room. She said, "No." So, it seems "They" were letting themselves known, that they are still here.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#250 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 01:36 PM

As things have been quiet around the house, it has been a while since I posted any new happenings. But recently, our "Other" residents look to be getting bored, since the incidents seem to be ramping up. Here are some of the new happenings.

May 29, 2018 - 7:.09am: I was lying awake in bed, not wanting to get up, seeing as it was too early. So, I started to think about what I had to do for the day. When all of a sudden I hear a "POP," right next to my ear. It was vocal, almost as if someone was saying it right next to my ear. It is pointless to say it startled me. I  hastily looked to my left, but I did not observe anyone there. I was not sleepy, I know I perceived it and did not hallucinate hearing the noise.

May 29, 2018 - 11:45 pm: At the time, I was the only one up, since my Mother had gone to bed earlier. I needed to refill my pitcher and fill my glass with ice, so I went to the kitchen to get more. As I was leaving the sewing/computer room, I felt as if someone on the porch watched me. As I walked by the fireplace on my way to the kitchen, I glanced over at the porch and saw the shadow of a person's head. Being used to seeing HIM on the porch watching me, so it did not bother me much. As I was filling my pitcher with water and my glass with ice, I heard this soft cracking noise behind me. I turned and looked, but did not see anything. So, I went about to placing ice in my glass, and I heard a sound of a few steps behind me. At first, I thought it was my mother looking in to see what I was doing. I turned a saw that she was not there. I moved towards the doorway and looked across at her bedroom door and saw the door only partially opened meaning she was still in bed. I went back to filling my glass when I heard the stepping sound again. This time I did not turn, and I listened to the noise even closer to me. Next thing I know the noise was right behind me. I whipped around and saw that there was no one there. I quickly finished what I was doing and promptly went back to the sewing/computer room. I was wigged out for the remainder of the night.

May 30, 2018 - 4:37 pm: I was sitting at my pc when I heard my mother turn the television on too her game shows. I then heard her moving towards either this room or bathroom. I looked toward the doorway as she went into the bathroom. I saw some movement, just above my old desk near the door. It was grayish and wispy. I did a double take, and it was gone. I continued to stare at the area of the old desk, but nothing moved past it towards me. I kept looking for a slightly longer time, but nothing emerged past my old workspace, so I went back to reading the forum boards.

Edited by MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, 31 May 2018 - 01:03 PM.

My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#251 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:36 PM

Thanks for sharing those MacC. I don't know how I missed the post before. (((Spooky)))
My Signature
Posted Image

#252 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

I  do not know if this is paranormal or not, but what are the chances of a paper napkin flying off of a plate and landing uptight on its side? That is what happened to me on the thirtieth and is so bizarre.

May 30, 2018 - 9:45 pm: I was in the kitchen making something to eat; after finishing the cooking, I picked up a napkin and placed it on my plate to cover my food. I started to walk from the kitchen and got only two steps when the paper napkin flew off my plate and sailed a few steps away. It landed upright on its side, literally on its edge. I walked up to it, and it did not move. I brushed my hands in the air over it, and it still did not waver. I reached down and picked it up. It looked normal, and there were not any folds near the edge to help support it upright. I was and still, am stumped. How could it remain standing with an air current moving over it?
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#253 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 02:13 AM

Now that is very strange! I wouldn't think a napkin could stand on its edge like you described.
My Signature
Posted Image

#254 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 01:27 PM

Neither could I, the napkin ending up like that, was just so bizarre.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#255 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 11:34 PM

Yep, I think someone was out to get your attention :yes:
My Signature
Posted Image

#256 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:51 AM

I think it was just saying ,"Hi, I am still here."
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#257 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:20 PM

June 4, 2018 - 1:49 am: I was watching the ending of an 'Alfred Hitchcock Presents' episode when I heard a God-awful crash in the kitchen. It sounded as if all the silverware in the dish tack had fallen out and into the sink. I listen to some of the flatware bouncing as it landed in the kitchen sink. I got up and went to look, only to find nothing out of place. One more thing happening that is so weird.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#258 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,427 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:14 PM

June 17, 2018, ~ 7:18 pm: Well, I was seed beading, I put down the project I was working on and grabbed a supply catalog. I needed to see if a bead color was available. When I put the catalog down and picked up my beading, I noticed the needle was gone. I checked all around me and the floor; I could not find the needle. I even ran a magnet all over the area and over myself. My Mother and Brother helped me look; they could not see it either. So to finish my amulet bag, I had to get another needle. I hope it will be returned soon, as I do not have many of that size needles.
My Signature

Posted Image

My Shop

#259 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:01 AM

Hope when the needle returns you are able to find it without it piercing any body parts :confused:
My Signature
Posted Image

#260 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:27 AM

Hope you are well too :D
My Signature
Posted Image