Free Skins
© Fisana

This Is A First At My House. Not Sure What I Saw...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:46 AM

I went home early yesterday (home around 3:30) because my left knee was hurting and my lower back has been aching for a week.  I have a pallet comprised of a yoga mat and several blankets and a couple of pillows that I lay on the living room floor with.  I can see the upstairs hallway above me through the banister railing.  My youngest daughter (Noelle) was home and had a friend over (Tyler).  They were playing video games in her room.  My wife gets home and we relax, talk and then she goes into the kitchen to make dinner.  We eat right before football comes on.

Noelle comes downstairs a little while later to ask whats for dinner.  My wife left all the stuff out so Noelle could make her own specific meal and Noelle goes into the kitchen.  It was during the next commercial when I saw what I thought was Tyler walking across the upstairs hallway to Noelle's room.  The only lights on downstairs is the kitchen, the tall lamp behind my wifes recliner (which is under the upstairs hallway) and our TV.  I could not see Tylers face.  I only saw a person walking across the hallway into her room and assumed it was Tyler as no one else was home.  The game came back on and I was focused on that.

~5 minutes later, Noelle comes into the living room and my wife asks Noelle if she is making anything for Tyler.  Noelle says that he already left.  I told her that I just saw him a few minutes ago walking into her room.  She calls out to him a couple of times with no response.  She looks out the front door and says he left as his truck is gone.  I never saw him (or whoever) leave her room...nor hear anyone open / close the front door.  I was watching the TV and not paying too much attention to anything else.  All I said to Noelle and my wife was that I thought I saw him upstairs walking to her room.  He was already gone.

I dont know who or what I saw.  All the dogs were in the back yard when this happened.

We have a LOT of drama going on in our house right now.  Noelle is an emotional wreck as her boyfriend is in jail and may not get out for a long time.  My wife is very upset / angry with her parents with the way they are running their restaurant that she works at.  She had a big argument with her mom and dad at work yesterday and she walked out before her shift was over.  She had a VERY difficult phone call with her mom about all the issues.  At one point during the call, her mom asked her if all of the crud going on was going to cause her to lose an employee or a daughter?  My wife told her "possibly both".  There is a lot of anger and sadness in my wife's and Noelle's world right now.

I brought up the stuff about my daughter and wife because of what I saw.  I have mentioned the small things that have happened in my house over the years.  Never anything like what I saw last night.  This brings me to some questions.

If there is something in my house, could it be feeding off of all the drama / turmoil that is going on?

Could it be getting "stronger" due to it and that is possibly why I saw it?

I am not totally convinced that it wasn't Tyler.  But, he left when she came downstairs according to her.  I did not have any odd or weird feelings when I saw him.  Nothing seemed odd except he walked across the hallway without making any sound that I recall.

Before anyone asks, I had not had anything to drink nor had I taken anything for my back  / knee.  Not even advil or anything else as I really dont like taking pain killers.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 05:06 AM

I had something similar happen to me, but, my partner was still fast asleep in bed when I watch him cross the bedroom doorway seconds before. I didn't have any funny feelings either when I saw my partner, I just thought he was crossing to the bathroom. But it did scare me a little when I saw he was asleep :Boo: I am not sure if it is the same thing or even what it was, but that was all it was "A crazy experience". I more than likely will never experience it again.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts
  • Interests:photography, anomalous audio recordings & enigmas.

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:08 AM

Don't rule out the possibility of a projection from all the pensive frustrations and emotions that are swirling within that household from someone living there. Poltergeists have similar characteristics that require a human agent typically experiencing emotions in turmoil. Not everything is from ghosts, demons or spirits. Sometimes our answer come from looking in the mirror. Becoming anxiety ridden can intensify matters. Am I sure of this? Absolutely not. Does anyone else hold the definitive answer? Maybe but it's tough to know who is correct. Try to slow down your life and make a positive change. Do whatever it takes to stop or slow down the chaos. That's my suggestion. Easier said that done admittedly....but this might move you in a better direction.

Here's a Tangible Experience to Yours.

Several years ago our team was investigating a location we had investigated for years. The homeowners were almost like friends. We had decided to take a break for 15 minutes where we could do whatever we like and I chose to go outside with my camera. I spend an extended period outside making long exposures in the dark by myself and ran past the the 15 minutes to over a half a hour. When I came back inside I asked the tech manager as soon as I got back in the door whether I was missed. He looked at me and said, "What do you mean, I just saw you wandering in and out of the room several times and walking the hallway. I said, "You have to be kidding me, I've been outside for the last 30 minutes and I just came in." The tech manager said, "I don't believe you!" and this rallied back and forth for about a minute. It was then he realized I wasn't joking and went white. He said, " I don't know what to make of that but I'm not lying, I saw you several times in the last few minutes".

I do not have any explanation of this and it hasn't happened again but I have read a few accounts like this, much like yours.

Edited by EVP, 20 October 2017 - 10:12 AM.

Posted Image
"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt" - Mark Twain

#4 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 06:55 AM

Thank you for the feedback.  My wife called me after my post.  I told her to quit working for her parents if she is that unhappy.  If she does quit, I hope the eases up all her anger and frustration.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#5 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 07:00 AM

View PostLouczar, on 20 October 2017 - 06:55 AM, said:

Thank you for the feedback.  My wife called me after my post.  I told her to quit working for her parents if she is that unhappy.  If she does quit, I hope the eases up all her anger and frustration.

You are welcome, hope this helps. Time will tell. Stay positive Louczar.
Posted Image

#6 Kristin

Kristin

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 160 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:10 AM

You said you have had things happen before in the home. I believe you saw your culprit that's all. I believe that every home and everyone has Spirits around them. What type of Spirits that are attracted to you all depends on you and your frame of mind, whether your a kind person or negative person. Everybody goes through hard times and has anger or depression. I don't believe that it will attract anything unpleasant unless you are a person who has these emotions all the time. I don't think you have a Poltergeist or anything else negative because it hasn't done anything. You got lucky and saw the Spirit that also calls your house Home. That's what I think anyways!!!!

#7 Arinomg

Arinomg

Orb

• GS Member
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Chocolate, cheese, ghost story

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:48 AM

IMHO, if you see him/her again, notice this : he/she will wear something that unusual that the real person never use, for example in my place they can be noticed if he/she wearing ring on his/her hand that the real person never use it. Another tips, ask him/her anything that can boost his/her ego, in example are you the strongest? etc.. because the spirits never lies especially about the ego ( except for human and devil spirit). If both are true then you can almost sure that he/she is spirit impersonating people. NB : if he is spirit from djinn kind or others except human and devil spirit, he will have hard times speaking normally because in their world they use to talk with telepathy not with mouth.

Edited by Arinomg, 05 November 2017 - 02:59 AM.

#8 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 05:31 AM

Had a "mini event" yesterday if I can call it that.  I have a pallet of blankets and a yoga mat on the floor in front of my recliner for when my back is hurting.  I will lay on it to watch TV.  Our dogs will bug me for attention often when I am laying on the floor.  I rolled over to my right side after awhile.  Sky, my wifes pit bull decided that she wanted some attention.  She walked over to the right side of me and I scratched her for a 10 seconds or so and told her to get on her to go lay down.  She walked around the other side of me and laid down.

Usually, when I have my pallet on the floor, all the dogs will lay on it the second I get up.  I knew Sky laid down behind me and was partially on the pallet.  She had nudged me right in my back after laying down wanting more attention.  I told her no and she stopped.  Several minutes later, I felt Sky pushing her nose against my lower back just below my waist line.  I said "no Sky" and turned my head to look to the left as I was going lay on my back again.  Sky picked up her head and it was not near my lower back.  The feeling of what I thought was Sky touching my lower back immediately stopped when I looked left and Sky picked up her head.  It was not Sky

I am trying to make a point to know exactly what is going on in the house when anything happens now.  We already had drama going on in the house.  We had more this past week with my youngest daughter and her baby.  It was just my wife, our granddaughter and me at home at the time.  But, if anyone heard about the Church shooting in Texas yesterday...some of the victims and the guy who chased down the shooter eat at my inlaws BBQ restaurant.  My wife was an emotional wreck.  Searching for any and all information on who was shot and combing every social medial page for more information.  She was in an uproar over so many negative comments on twitter or FB.  Too many people wanted to scream about gun control rather than sympathetic to those who lost their loved ones or their own lives.

Needless to say, my wifes emotions were running really high!  Am I off base to consider more stuff may happen when there is an explosion of emotions going on?

Before anyone asks, none of the dogs acted like they had seen anything
Life is short, enjoy it!

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:27 AM

That was a terrible crime :( and I understand your wife's anxiety.  Maybe the back poking was some form of healing? Were you laying down because of your back pain?
Posted Image

#10 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:52 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 06 November 2017 - 06:27 AM, said:

That was a terrible crime :( and I understand your wife's anxiety.  Maybe the back poking was some form of healing? Were you laying down because of your back pain?
yes, I was laying down due to my back hurting quite a bit for the last several days.  Sitting is what causes it to ache (when I stand up from sitting).  Standing or laying cause no discomfort.  The "perceived"  contact on my lower back was not even where the pain originates when I hurt.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:14 AM

I dabble a bit in Bowen Therapy sometimes you don't have to be on the sore spot to get some benefit  :D
Posted Image

#12 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 04:45 AM

View PostLouczar, on 06 November 2017 - 05:31 AM, said:

Had a "mini event" yesterday if I can call it that.  I have a pallet of blankets and a yoga mat on the floor in front of my recliner for when my back is hurting.  I will lay on it to watch TV.  Our dogs will bug me for attention often when I am laying on the floor.  I rolled over to my right side after awhile.  Sky, my wifes pit bull decided that she wanted some attention.  She walked over to the right side of me and I scratched her for a 10 seconds or so and told her to get on her to go lay down.  She walked around the other side of me and laid down.

Usually, when I have my pallet on the floor, all the dogs will lay on it the second I get up.  I knew Sky laid down behind me and was partially on the pallet.  She had nudged me right in my back after laying down wanting more attention.  I told her no and she stopped.  Several minutes later, I felt Sky pushing her nose against my lower back just below my waist line.  I said "no Sky" and turned my head to look to the left as I was going lay on my back again.  Sky picked up her head and it was not near my lower back.  The feeling of what I thought was Sky touching my lower back immediately stopped when I looked left and Sky picked up her head.  It was not Sky

I am trying to make a point to know exactly what is going on in the house when anything happens now.  We already had drama going on in the house.  We had more this past week with my youngest daughter and her baby.  It was just my wife, our granddaughter and me at home at the time.  But, if anyone heard about the Church shooting in Texas yesterday...some of the victims and the guy who chased down the shooter eat at my inlaws BBQ restaurant.  My wife was an emotional wreck.  Searching for any and all information on who was shot and combing every social medial page for more information.  She was in an uproar over so many negative comments on twitter or FB.  Too many people wanted to scream about gun control rather than sympathetic to those who lost their loved ones or their own lives.

Needless to say, my wifes emotions were running really high!  Am I off base to consider more stuff may happen when there is an explosion of emotions going on?

Before anyone asks, none of the dogs acted like they had seen anything

Many anecdotal accounts suggest a link to emotions and the triggering of events outside our everyday mundane activities. I am certainly not an expert but from my own research, heightened emotions from schools, theaters or tragic events seem to reap higher percentages of evidence. Links to the catalysts are at best suppositional because activity is mostly random.

I mentioned earlier in your thread about making an effort in reducing the drama in the house. Even if it has no effect on the unexplained events, it is still a healthy psychological approach.

Unfortunately, your mini-event cannot be validated, nor did you have anyone else witness a visual physical incident. If your curiosity requires nurturing, I would recommend starting a log including time and detailing the experience. You might find some type of correlation. It is important to log the event immediately or the mind will miss details or include details that in fact did not even occur. The human mind is a horrible record keeper. Eyewitness accounts are often discounted in a court of law for a reason.

I certainly do not want this discussion to turn into a tailspin of drama regarding the church shooting in Texas. Certainly, my condolences to the family’s that lost loved ones. I know you cannot cut off the world around you but your wife is fueling negative energy by scouring FB and other social media sites and that may affect your environment.

Maybe it is time for a change in habits; by you and other family members if you want to find the peace at home you all deserve. That is of course if you want it to stop.

Edited by EVP, 08 November 2017 - 04:54 AM.

Posted Image

#13 Louczar

Louczar

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:21 AM

Thanks for the input everyone.  I would rather have peace at home in ALL ways.
Life is short, enjoy it!

#14 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

I agree with you Lou !
It's in the trees, it's coming!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users