Free Skins
© Fisana

On The Same Day The Mauna Loa National Solar Observatory In The Usa Also Recorded Something Strange In The Afternoon Of August 19, 2019 When The Imag

ufo aliens space

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnHermes

JohnHermes

Apport

• GS Member
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:tarot, dreaming practices, shamanism, magick etc.

Posted 21 August 2019 - 06:14 PM

This honeycomb shaped object was caught from an observatory.

Mauna Loa National Solar Observatory in the USA also recorded something strange in the afternoon of August 19, 2019 when the image of the sun began to fail on which a strange structure in the shape of a honeycomb became visible.

https://www.youtube....h?v=oNhlkqhVegc

Posted Image

#2 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:02 PM

It looks like a fractured lens or some interference in the transmission. The probable cause is an object passing between the sun and the satellite.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Official GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 21 August 2019 - 09:49 PM

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe, on 21 August 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

It looks like a fractured lens or some interference in the transmission. The probable cause is an object passing between the sun and the satellite.

I think you're on the right track Mac. I was snooping around and some claim it to be simply a malfunction which I would be more inclined to believe. There are those on the far left that will find any reason to pad their own self induced confirmation bias. I'm not discounting all accounts as being a falsehood but this one isn't one of the exceptions.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ufo, aliens, space