Free Skins
© Fisana

Times You Were Scared, Paranormal Or Regular.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 06 March 2022 - 10:54 AM

Hi guys, i'd like to share some with you, and i'd like to hear yours.
Only 1 or 2 at a time, or else you will say em all too quickly and not have any left! and people can comment on other people's posts about it too!

Here is my first one i wanna say, I was about 4 years old, i was sitting by the doorway to the bathroom, and my mother was IN the bathroom brushing her teeth, then she put in some mouthwash and ''gargled'' and that noise scared me cause i didn't know what it was.
But your journey ends here. You are so gullible! Don't you know who i am?
I'm ''Yaridovich'' , a member of Smithy's gang. Shocked?
It's futile to try and fight me.
I'm such a genius, it scares me sometimes. No wonder i'm so important!
I guess we'll have to take our disguises off now... GROUP formation!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#2 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 01:22 PM

View PostYaridovich, on 06 March 2022 - 10:54 AM, said:

Here is my first one i wanna say, I was about 4 years old, i was sitting by the doorway to the bathroom, and my mother was IN the bathroom brushing her teeth, then she put in some mouthwash and ''gargled'' and that noise scared me cause i didn't know what it was.

Hi, Yaridovich:  Sound is a good choice. Everyone has been made afraid by sound, before they rationalize it. But as a four year old that would be scary. Do you remember what came to mind as a four year old? What did you think? As an example, I would have thought, MONSTER. lol
In Goblin Mode

#3 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Scary things, Getting scared/startled/chills, Video games, Making my video games tougher, Trivia, Dangerous media, Media Villains, Bill Cipher.

Posted 07 March 2022 - 06:28 PM

View PostMenet, on 07 March 2022 - 01:22 PM, said:

Hi, Yaridovich:  Sound is a good choice. Everyone has been made afraid by sound, before they rationalize it. But as a four year old that would be scary. Do you remember what came to mind as a four year old? What did you think? As an example, I would have thought, MONSTER. lol
Hi, Menet:  I only thought something like ''AHHH, WHAT'S SHE DOING?''

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#4 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 04:49 AM

My earliest memory was with my sister. We have both been able to see "orbs" although we called them dots from a very young age. They used to frighten me because they would come too close but my sister being 2 years older told me I could tell them to "Scat"!  After we played a game of scat with them; I have never had that problem since.

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#5 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 02:45 PM

Good one Klainey :)   that does sound scary, but cool.    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#6 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 07:21 PM

Hi! I'll bet you were never terrorized as a child by the adults in your family, Yaridovich. lol Here is mine:

My dad dug out the basement for the house he had purchased when we were young girls, my Sis and I. Until you connect the floors with walls, your house is open.  All the bedrooms were upstairs and the only bathroom was downstairs. So in the middle of the night we would have to go downstairs and the lights in the kitchen were not bright enough to light the laundry hall that led to the bathroom so it was dark and we could clearly see sets of eyes peering out at us from the dark bathroom.

My Sis and I would grab hold of each other tight and start screaming. Our dad was scrambling to get down to us and stray cats flew out of the laundry hall on their way to the basement. Made us scream even louder. Scary. LOL
In Goblin Mode

#7 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 08:24 PM

Hi Menet :) how did stray cats ''fly'' out of the laundry room?

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#8 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 11:12 PM

View PostYaridovich, on 09 March 2022 - 08:24 PM, said:

Hi Menet :) how did stray cats ''fly'' out of the laundry room?

I think it is an expression that dates me. lol

When something flies by, it means that it is moving very fast. I take it you do not have cats.
In Goblin Mode

#9 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 08:11 AM

View PostMenet, on 09 March 2022 - 11:12 PM, said:

I think it is an expression that dates me. lol

When something flies by, it means that it is moving very fast. I take it you do not have cats.
Nope :)

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#10 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 11 March 2022 - 09:46 AM

Hi, I'm trying to keep it real for you, Yaridovich:

I'm just gonna toss this out to you as my truth. Scary already. LOL

There were a group of us that went out late one night, in the old days, to explore a house. We were not ghost hunting, just having a look around. Still, it can be scary (especially to find an old timer checking on his liquor distillery and sampling it) Plus when you are not familiar with the floor plan you can get hurt. And that is the warning here. On the second floor I did not notice that a decorative opening had been put in the floor (hot air rises even when you have nothing pushing it) and I fell in it.

Fortunately I did not fall through to the first floor but I did go hysterically blind from it. lol  I'm not kidding. And the kicker was I didn't know it until I kept bumping into the corner of the room. LOL So my friends rescued me and set me down with a drink. (I'm sure it was liquor) I recovered my sight and my senses. And I got smarter.

I'm not telling my truth yet. I've decided...not yet.
In Goblin Mode

#11 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts

Posted 11 March 2022 - 09:56 AM

When i was like 7 or so our toilet would act up sometimes like it would clog quite often, or sometimes it would make strange bubbling or gurgling sounds, that scared me! and ever since... even now i get scared if our toilet gets clogged or makes strange sounds lol.

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#12 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 11 March 2022 - 10:15 AM

I had to actively search for the underpinnings of my fears. I don't know that I can even remember the rules without looking them up or if I actually live them running on automatic, without thought. Be seeing you!
In Goblin Mode

#13 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts

Posted 11 March 2022 - 01:12 PM

What does that exactly mean?

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#14 Menet

Menet

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 12:48 PM

Come back, grasshopper, when you can tell me what fear is. :yes:
In Goblin Mode

#15 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 06:43 PM

View PostMenet, on 13 March 2022 - 12:48 PM, said:

Come back, grasshopper, when you can tell me what fear is. :yes:
Hey do you know Kung Fu the TV show from the 70s? What do you mean? getting scared IS fear!

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#16 Gothickangel

Gothickangel

Gothickangel.ca

• GS Member
  • 141 posts
  • Interests:Blogging, Shamanisn, The Occult (studying only), Spirit Guides, Astral Projection, Website & Digital Media, Drawing, Camping and Gardening.

Posted 16 March 2022 - 08:08 AM

My earliest memory of the paranormal, I was teething and in my crib. I met my main guardian spirit. Other people in my family have seen her through the years as a solid interacting being or a voice. After that being pulled out of bed by Dark Fae. Tiny short people, earth kinda based look. It went on each night. Had a dream about putting my plushies around my bed. No issues of being tormented by that group of Beings after that. The plushies represented my animal spirit guides. Since then the paranormal stuff does not bother me. I see it as every day normal things. As for real fear. The day I almost died in an MVA.

Posted Image

Light and Shadow. A place where the line is blurred between both worlds.

Nothing is as it seems. Shadow doesn't always mean evil and light doesn't always mean divine.

#17 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • 2,505 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 26 March 2022 - 05:00 PM

Back in the 90's when I was a little kid, I was at my grandma's house, and Reading Rainbow came on the tv. And I swear to the heavens, that I ran out of that room screaming and crying because the host was just like "Have you ever seen strange lights in the sky? Or seen something that you just could not explain?"

My parents never exposed us to scary movies... and I have a deep seeded fear of Grays. I once told my husband in the middle of the night that it was 3am, and I couldn't go back to sleep till 4am, or the aliens will get me. Sooo.... there ya go.

#18 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 06:35 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 26 March 2022 - 05:00 PM, said:

Back in the 90's when I was a little kid, I was at my grandma's house, and Reading Rainbow came on the tv. And I swear to the heavens, that I ran out of that room screaming and crying because the host was just like "Have you ever seen strange lights in the sky? Or seen something that you just could not explain?"

My parents never exposed us to scary movies... and I have a deep seeded fear of Grays. I once told my husband in the middle of the night that it was 3am, and I couldn't go back to sleep till 4am, or the aliens will get me. Sooo.... there ya go.
COOL ONE! :D

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#19 Yaridovich

Yaridovich

Goblin

• GS Member
  • 304 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 07:24 PM

I was 12, i was playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, i don't know if you've seen or played that but, Anyways.

I set sail for Keelhaul Key, and on the 2nd night of sailing... the ship stops suddenly, and  Pa-Patch the Bob-omb goes up to see what's going on, then a fire spirit appears behind Pa-Patch and scares him, he goes down to tell everyone that the pirate king's ghosts are here, then ALL the ghosts appear and everyone gets scared and the ship sinks!   When i first saw that i got scared!
Nothing in video games ever has scared me since OR before that! That's odd.

Oh i forgot, i was gonna show you guys the thing! in case you have never seen it... here it is, https://www.youtube....h?v=In1o4qzz9BY
You gotta go to the part where they sail.

Edited by Yaridovich, 26 March 2022 - 07:29 PM.

♥Yaridovich is so cool!♥

#20 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • 2,505 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 27 March 2022 - 10:24 AM

View PostYaridovich, on 26 March 2022 - 07:24 PM, said:

I was 12, i was playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, i don't know if you've seen or played that but, Anyways.

I set sail for Keelhaul Key, and on the 2nd night of sailing... the ship stops suddenly, and  Pa-Patch the Bob-omb goes up to see what's going on, then a fire spirit appears behind Pa-Patch and scares him, he goes down to tell everyone that the pirate king's ghosts are here, then ALL the ghosts appear and everyone gets scared and the ship sinks!   When i first saw that i got scared!
Nothing in video games ever has scared me since OR before that! That's odd.

Oh i forgot, i was gonna show you guys the thing! in case you have never seen it... here it is, https://www.youtube....h?v=In1o4qzz9BY
You gotta go to the part where they sail.

Not very odd lol, When we first got The Legend of Zelda for the N64, I had to have my brother fight the Zombie guys, because they scared me