26 replies to this topic

#1 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:22 PM

Well, I don't know whether to be sad or happy.Posted Image  My ghost is just gone, vanished, disappeared, he is no more! He has been with us for more than twenty five years. Am I glad he's gone? Well, I suppose so.... it just seems weird. I think it was March the last time he acted up and I got mad and ranted in the kitchen, talking to my son, never directly to the ghost, and I said that "if the ghost didn't stop keeping me awake all night, I was going to have to do something about it." It's not like it was the first time I ever got mad at him and ranted and yelled for awhile. I don't understand why he would just leave? :confused:  Has this ever happened to anyone else? Have you had a ghost just leave all on his own before? I spent the last two nights home alone and I thought for sure he would reappear then, but he didn't. I heard nary a peep, thump, bump, not even a whisper or a whistle. No footsteps, no doors closing or opening, nothing! I didn't hear anyone clomping up the porch steps, or never felt a poke in my back or on my arm. I haven't heard anything being thrown across the floor, or no chairs creaking like someone sitting down in it. Kind of sad really. :( Asking for ideas on what might have happened?
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#2 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

It happens Snickers. If he is not bound to the house, then he probably  left for a bit. Maybe he went to Disney and is stuck in the Haunted Mansion ride? Or maybe, he just finally crossed over?
Posted Image

#3 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:53 PM

I personally don't think it's healthy to have a ghost in the house... so I would have to say that it's a good thing he's gone.  ;)

#4 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

Agree, they should be able to come and go - you never know they might come back!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#5 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:04 AM

Maybe it was just its time to move on or maybe spiritually you have grown for whatever reasons and it is no longer needed. It is all good I would say :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#6 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 06 July 2017 - 08:51 PM, said:

It happens Snickers. If he is not bound to the house, then he probably  left for a bit. Maybe he went to Disney and is stuck in the Haunted Mansion ride? Or maybe, he just finally crossed over?

haha.... if he went to Disney, he should have taken me with him! :angry2:

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 06 July 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

I personally don't think it's healthy to have a ghost in the house... so I would have to say that it's a good thing it's gone.  ;)

Well, he has been with me for a long time, and in that time he only scared the bejeezes out of me twice. He never harmed anyone.Posted Image

View Postearthlydelites, on 06 July 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

Agree, they should be able to come and go - you never know they might come back!

I don't know, he has never been gone before... :mellow:

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 07 July 2017 - 01:04 AM, said:

Maybe it was just its time to move on or maybe spiritually you have grown for whatever reasons and it is no longer needed. It is all good I would say :yes:

Yes, it is all good, and I hope he has finally crossed over to where he needs to be. Funny that I would miss him though.... he sure raised a ruckus the week before he left, maybe he was saying bye? :yes:
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#7 kevinscan

kevinscan

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting
    Family
    photography
    Computers
    Art
    Friends
    Horror & Sci-fi
    A good mystery
    Star Wars
    Hiking

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:09 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 06 July 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

I personally don't think it's healthy to have a ghost in the house... so I would have to say that it's a good thing it's gone.  ;)

In may mother in-laws case it was a good thing she had a ghost in the house, it woke her when a intruder tried to brake in the house by shaking the bed violently to wake her just as the intruder was out side taking the fly screen off and trying to pry the window.
Posted Image

"Ghosts are not conscious entities, but emotional energy recorded in matter"

Sir Oliver Lodge

#8 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:12 PM

Thats the type of story I love to hear - ghosts with a strong purpose!

#9 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 07:48 PM

View Postkevinscan, on 07 July 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

In may mother in-laws case it was a good thing she had a ghost in the house, it woke her when a intruder tried to brake in the house by shaking the bed violently to wake her just as the intruder was out side taking the fly screen off and trying to pry the window.

Wow, that's pretty amazing! Thank goodness her ghost was looking out for her!!

#10 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:23 AM

I hope that he crossed over so that he could find rest and peace.

#11 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:33 AM

View Postkevinscan, on 07 July 2017 - 07:09 PM, said:

Wow that was amazing

View PostCaptain Kundalini, on 08 July 2017 - 06:23 AM, said:

I hope that he crossed over so that he could find rest and peace.

Let's hope Captain :)
Posted Image

#12 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 08:11 AM

This ghost followed me from a large Victorian house, to a much smaller house, then to another house. I wonder if it decided to follow someone else home from my house? Just a thought..... the ghost obviously isn't grounded anywhere.

#13 Tarinya

Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:19 AM

View PostSnickers, on 08 July 2017 - 08:11 AM, said:

This ghost followed me from a large Victorian house, to a much smaller house, then to another house. I wonder if it decided to follow someone else home from my house? Just a thought..... the ghost obviously isn't grounded anywhere.

Seems to have been pretty attached to you though, so maybe just finally decided you were okay without him and crossed over :)

#14 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

Is it back? The beater to my mixer that disappeared several months ago is back. I opened a kitchen drawer and there it was laying right on top. This is a drawer I use often. I had already got a new one, and threw the old one away. Now I have a spare beater!

Today, two different times, we ( my son and I) heard footstep come up the porch steps and walk across the porch. The dogs barked and went running to the door. No one was there either time. I wonder if this means my ghost is back? We haven't heard the footsteps (sounds like boots clomping across the floor) since last March.  I suppose time will tell....

#15 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:58 AM

View PostSnickers, on 31 January 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

Is it back? The beater to my mixer that disappeared several months ago is back. I opened a kitchen drawer and there it was laying right on top. This is a drawer I use often. I had already got a new one, and threw the old one away. Now I have a spare beater!

Today, two different times, we ( my son and I) heard footstep come up the porch steps and walk across the porch. The dogs barked and went running to the door. No one was there either time. I wonder if this means my ghost is back? We haven't heard the footsteps (sounds like boots clomping across the floor) since last March.  I suppose time will tell....

Stay positive, I think you were just getting/given a break! I think if it has followed you from house to house etc. it is persistent! Just keep doing what you are I am sure you know what works best for you :yes:

But please keep us updated :D
Posted Image

#16 LouczarGStudy

LouczarGStudy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 01 February 2018 - 06:03 AM

View PostSnickers, on 31 January 2018 - 05:46 PM, said:

sounds like its back after a long holiday...
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

#17 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 01 February 2018 - 08:00 AM

I hope you wash it before you use it snickers, who knows where it's been.
Posted Image

#18 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 03:19 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 01 February 2018 - 08:00 AM, said:

I hope you wash it before you use it snickers, who knows where it's been.

of course I will !  lol   nothing today, no unusual noises or anything...  crossing my fingers it wasn't him coming back!

#19 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 12:57 AM

Me too Snickers! Let us know how you go.

#20 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:37 AM

Ditto :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic