#1 autman

autman

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:39 PM

Hi my name is Neal.
I live in Rockville Maryland.
For the past 8 years I have been followed by ghost or spirits. I have many pictures of my travels and the spirits that follow me.
I have been suffering from a life threatening illness called demyelinating neuropathy.
I think this is why the spirits have such a strong connection to me.
I really feel like a ghost magnet, and if you want contact with the dead then Iím your man.
Before all this I really thought ghost and spirits where a bunch of crud, not any more.
My grandmother was a old time fortune teller and used tarot cards until my aunt made her stop when her husband got deathly ill.
I may have picked up some special skills from her.
I have had some paranormal activity in my house for 2 years now off and on.
The land that I live on is rich with history that goes back to the American Indians and early settlers.
I recently dug up a water trough that was over 200 years old; it was right next to the foundation of my house. If you think there is something here please let me know.

Is this pareidolia and does pareidolia repeat itself, because they kinda look the same to me. They look like the walking dead with their elongated noses and dark eyes. The first two pictures Left to Right where taken from the house down the street a couple of years ago.
The last two I just captured at my house which is only a half block away on 01/22-23/2010. Who are these people with dark circles around their eyes, and are they following me.
Here are the old and the new side by side so you can see if they look like they could be from the same family and same time era.

Edited by autman, 25 January 2010 - 06:44 PM.

#2 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:55 PM

Hi Neal, Welcome to GS. Sorry to hear of your chronic condition and hope you are feeling well. I can see a face in the first pic and the last one, but I think its matrixing. I dont even think I see the same faces you do. With that said, what kind of activity is around you, besides the fact you feel they are following you? This one is interesting but not sure if its the P word or not.
YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#3 Kenwood

Kenwood

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 173 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:26 AM

The 1st and 3rd pics i spotted a face without even trying too look, 1st one looks as if he has a beard, 3rd has a thick black moustache, The middle pic however looks like a meerkat  wacko.gif  you know when they stand on their hind legs and look at you.

The bottom pic i dont see anything but reflection of tree branches and mixture of net curtains

Edited by Kenwood, 26 January 2010 - 03:28 AM.

#4 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Extra Terrestrial

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,165 posts
  • Interests:I am director of Dravenstar Paranormal research Team out of eastern Kentucky. I have over 10 years of research under me. Other than paranormal work I dabble in writing and am also a very accomplished bass player.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 09:12 AM

I can see faces as well but I think this is simulcra or as TAPS calls it Matrixing.I can see faces as well but I think this is simulcra or as TAPS calls it Matrixing.

#5 Gooz

Gooz

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:58 AM

Wow, two Rockvillians on GS! Where in Rockville are you?

#6 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Spongebob Swearpants

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,784 posts
  • Interests:History & the study of anything paranormal.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:17 PM

Hi Neal!

Welcome to GS. smile.gif

I can see the faces in the 1st, 2nd & third snaps.

Are they spirits?  I do not know.  

regards, Canis

#7 petunia4998

petunia4998

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 12:52 PM

I think the faces in photos #2 and 4 appear to me to be the same entity.   bunny.gif

#8 ghost137

ghost137

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Researcher.
    Writer, Artist, Explorer.

Specialties:
    Ancient Myths, Afterlife, Time Travel.

Odd Interests:
    Codes, Ciphers, Physics.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:08 PM

I'm sorry,

It just might be me, but all I see is reflection of hanging leaves in windows. Where there are breaks in the leaves, it makes patterns that could be like a face, I keep looking to see if I'm missing something, but every time I look at what appears to be a face I can't help but notice the leaf reflection all around it, which leads me to believe the lighter part is light through the leaves.

If I'm missing it please hi-light it for me.

Thanks,

Ghost137

- Ghost137 4mula -

To reach the 'Witching Hour' start at 24:59:59 + .01 Then Add: -.01(10)-9 till: -00.00.00 < -00.59.59 + (-.01) Add: .01(10)-9 or be lost forever.

#9 BlueAngel

BlueAngel

Disembodied Voice

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Interested in the paranormal, and I am proud I just published my first book regarding my haunting.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(ghost137 @ Jan 26 2010, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry,

It just might be me, but all I see is reflection of hanging leaves in windows. Where there are breaks in the leaves, it makes patterns that could be like a face, I keep looking to see if I'm missing something, but every time I look at what appears to be a face I can't help but notice the leaf reflection all around it, which leads me to believe the lighter part is light through the leaves.

Thanks,

Ghost137

Hi, the one I enhanced I can see what appears to be a face with big dark eyes, looks like an alien. But dont know if its the P word or not..

YOU CANT SCARE ME, I HAVE KIDS

#10 autman

autman

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:43 PM

QUOTE(Gooz @ Jan 26 2010, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, two Rockvillians on GS! Where in Rockville are you?
I live in Twinbrook, just behind the post office.How about you ?.

#11 autman

autman

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:23 PM

QUOTE(ghost137 @ Jan 26 2010, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry,

Thanks,

Ghost137

It is so funny how some pictures are so obvious to some, and also not so obvious to others. some are even non existing at all.
What is also kinda cool is that people are picking different pictures as to what they think is the best looking spirit.
I took some of the pictures a enhanced them with some extra drawing to help you find the faces.
Some of the extra may look a little cartoon looking, but it is only to help you see the face.

#12 PumpkinWraith

PumpkinWraith

1D's #1 Fan

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,025 posts
  • Interests:Mainly my family and chatting to and getting to know the many good friends I've made here over the years. I love Rock, Metal and alternative music as well as having a profound interest in the paranormal.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 05:28 PM

I saw the faces in all of them straight away.  The first one looks like Gandalf from LOTR with a long white beard the second looks like a man also with a long beard. and the third and fourth look similar, only the 3rd looks like it has a thick moustache and the 4th has a smaller one.

I can see all of them very clearly.  I can't say for sure what they could be though.

One question.  Would this this be a type of Apophenia which is linked to false positive paranormal claims and also associated with neurological illnesses?  I don't know what causes your illness, to be honest I have never heard of it before but I do hope that you are feeling well good.gif  would you mind me asking what the symptoms of the illness are and how it it linked to Pareidolia

I am just curious and would like to learn more as I only have a basic knowlege of Apophenia and Pareidolia.

The Aliens said I could take a friend next time. Apply below ......but no mad people!

I Posted Image One Direction. Harry 4Ever!

#13 ghost137

ghost137

Goblin

• GS Member
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Researcher.
    Writer, Artist, Explorer.

Specialties:
    Ancient Myths, Afterlife, Time Travel.

Odd Interests:
    Codes, Ciphers, Physics.

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

Autman,

can you tell me the angle, and is it an inside shot through the curtain to outside or outside against a reflection for picture one?

I'm just trying to get a sense of how many layers we're looking at for depth of field.

Pic one has a couple of oddities and is the one I'm interested in. The others look like matrixing to me, but that's just me.

Thanks,

Ghost137

- Ghost137 4mula -

To reach the 'Witching Hour' start at 24:59:59 + .01 Then Add: -.01(10)-9 till: -00.00.00 < -00.59.59 + (-.01) Add: .01(10)-9 or be lost forever.

#14 wiccanman

wiccanman

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:Martial arts, The Paranormal and Airsoft

Posted 26 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

The first couple look like the Turin Shroud to me!

They are interesting and the ' faces ' do stand out but I would go with matrixing myself.

Thanks for sharing them.

Mark

I'm not a complete idiot!

Some parts are missing!

#15 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,347 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 January 2010 - 12:08 AM

I'm just seeing normal reflections and the usual illusions they seem to generate
Posted Image

#16 Gooz

Gooz

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 194 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE(autman @ Jan 26 2010, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in Twinbrook, just behind the post office.How about you ?.

Down past Loehmann's Plaza in Randolph Hills. Howdy, neighbor! smile.gif

#17 savwboy

savwboy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:football,football,football and more football!!!BWAHAHA

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:34 PM

QUOTE(petunia4998 @ Jan 26 2010, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the faces in photos #2 and 4 appear to me to be the same entity.   bunny.gif
I was thinking the same thing..
QUOTE(ghost137 @ Jan 27 2010, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Autman,can you tell me the angle, and is it an inside shot through the curtain to outside or outside against a reflection for picture one?I'm just trying to get a sense of how many layers we're looking at for depth of field.Pic one has a couple of oddities and is the one I'm interested in. The others look like matrixing to me, but that's just me.Thanks,Ghost137
Wow I think those are some of the clearest eye's and brows I have seen..Can even make out the nose..

#18 autman

autman

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE(PumpkinWraith-UK @ Jan 26 2010, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw the faces in all of them straight away.  The first one looks like Gandalf from LOTR with a long white beard the second looks like a man also with a long beard. and the third and fourth look similar, only the 3rd looks like it has a thick moustache and the 4th has a smaller one.

I can see all of them very clearly.  I can't say for sure what they could be though.

One question.  Would this this be a type of Apophenia which is linked to false positive paranormal claims and also associated with neurological illnesses?  I don't know what causes your illness, to be honest I have never heard of it before but I do hope that you are feeling well good.gif  would you mind me asking what the symptoms of the illness are and how it it linked to Pareidolia

I am just curious and would like to learn more as I only have a basic knowlege of Apophenia and Pareidolia.

Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy is the commonest form of acquired demyelinating neuropathy and affects about 2 per 100 000 of the population.
Neuropathy is a collection of disorders that occurs when nerves of the peripheral nervous system (the part of the nervous system outside of the brain and spinal cord) are damaged. The condition is generally referred to as peripheral neuropathy, and it is most commonly due to damage to nerve axons.
Neuropathy can affect nerves that control muscle movement (motor nerves) and those that detect sensations such as coldness or pain (sensory nerves). In some cases - autonomic neuropathy - it can affect internal organs, such as the heart, blood vessels, bladder, or intestines.

In my case I produce to much protein which has caused my neuropathy.
In short terms I'm slowly losing the feelings in my lower extremities. The type of neuropathy I have can reach vital organs that we need to survive.
When I say the my condition makes me closer to the spirits. It seems that the worse it gets and the more pain I get,the closer I seem to get to the spirits.  
As far as I know there is no connection between neuropathy and  Apophenia.

Edited by autman, 29 January 2010 - 11:48 AM.

#19 mainemom207

mainemom207

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts
  • Interests:History of places, haunted or not..
    Love cooking and making new things and new recipes are always fun! And well.. Love Cemeteries and Folklore and Love to hear of the History of the United States as well as Abroad.. which has a vast history all by itself!

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:20 AM

i was going to say as well they look like aliens to me but then they were marked and wow they are clear to me now...okay i should be wearing glasses when i am on the computer.
I am sorry to hear of the illness you have. Hopefully you are doing well...
But in my opinion I don't really have one but they do look spooky thanks for the share, and I don't really have one because I am no camera or photo expert by any means.
But thank you for sharing. smile.gif
Interested in spirits and the history of places..
Peace and Blessings, Lynne'

Posted Image

#20 DebbieD

DebbieD

Spirit

• GS Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:29 AM

Hi
I am familiar with your chronic condition as I work in healthcare. I doubt your illness is attracting ghosts because your problem is trouble with conductivity along your nerve cells. Ghosts draw energy from us, I don't think you have energy to spare am I right?  Anyway, loved your pictures and do think they are similar. I have similar experiences myself with taking pictures in nature and in windows etc. Keep track of them and see where it leads, perhaps you will get something audible in the future.
" Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."