© Fisana

Had A Odd Wake Up "call" Christams Morning

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Louczar

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:WOW, our dogs and hanging with good people!

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:29 AM

I've been out of town since the 26th and had to real internet.

We were out late on Christmas eve at the inlaws.  Got home late that night and got everything ready for the next morning.  I did not set my alarm as I know I wake up by ~6.  I woke up the next morning around 6:45.  Laying there, not moving and laying next to my wife.  I felt the comforter move as if a fold of it was pulled where it rested on my ankles.  I thought it was strange as my wife didn't move at all or I would have felt that.

As I was laying there and thinking about it. My first thought was that I must have imagined it and was not fully awake.  Then it happened again.  I picked up my head and looked at the comforter laying on our legs.  I knew I felt it.  I layed my head down and was thinking about what just happened.  It happened again!  I decided to get out of bed.

Our grand baby sleeps REALLY good for only being 6 months old.  She usually sleeps until 8:30 or 9 am.  How funny was it in what happened that I got up and made coffee to hear the baby wake up within a couple of minutes.

I'm not saying it was a sign or warning or anything specific in nature.  it was just an odd occurrence.
Just because you have one....doesn't mean you have to act like one - Louczar
Life is short, enjoy it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users