Randolph County Asylum - 5/7/2020 - Flashlight Play

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 15 May 2020 - 08:39 PM

Three of us spent the night at The Randolph County Asylum in Winchester, IN on 5/7/2020.  They Asylum is a 60,000 sf building with 3 floors, basement and attic.  Supposedly, there have been over 200 lives lost here over the years.  It has had many uses since it was built in the late 1800's.  Widow/Orphan Home, Asylum, Jail, Church, Tuberculosis ward, etc..  The building is very active.  We had an interesting video capture which I thought I'd share.  Hope you enjoy it.

https://www.facebook...7498730809694/

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,017 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 09:05 PM

Very interesting thanks for sharing :yes: you got some nice responses :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,431 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 16 May 2020 - 09:31 AM

I'm on the fence about the flashlight method, even though it's used a lot on TV. When the on/off switch is set right on the edge of being on or off, the light heats up the metal, which expands. switch goes off, metal cools and contracts, so it can keep turning on and off. One investigator timed out when this happens, and made a video to demonstrate by asking questions when he knew the light was going to go on so it looked like it was responding
Posted Image

#4 EVP

EVP

Wraith

• EVP
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,751 posts
  • Interests:Digital Stills / Auditory Enigmas

Posted 16 May 2020 - 02:14 PM

Comments retracted.

Edited by EVP, 17 May 2020 - 01:45 PM.

Posted Image
Today while shopping, I put items back because it said, "Made In China".

#5 ParanormalEmpath

ParanormalEmpath

Apport

• GS Member
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Spirit, Empathic abilities, Clairvoyance, Mediums & other paranormal topics

Posted 16 May 2020 - 06:21 PM

I do appreciate your comments.  I also, appreciate the fact that almost any photo, video, piece of equipment used can be doctored, hoaxed or exploited.  The flashlight used was not a mag light, just an ordinary cheap button on/off type with new batteries installed.  That being said, we (my family) do not consider ourselves ghost hunters, or paranormal investigators.  We do what we do for ourselves to learn more about our own personal existence and the universe in which we live.  Selling my Niece & her Husband who are both psychologists that we have inherited empathic skills was a hard sell.  That was until they had their own experiences that they could not explain.   Personally I don't believe there is such a thing as the paranormal.  I believe these "manifestations" are normal occurrences which surround us but which we don't either understand or have the capacity to understand.  Whether they are operating on a different frequency or dimension, who knows?   I have found there are diminishing returns on every experience I have had.  I was a skeptic and had certain beliefs when I originally started down this road 6 or 7 years ago but I had spent years ignoring "strange" things.  I know less now than I did when I started.  However, if you are waiting from a nod from science on this subject matter you will be waiting a long time.  Truth is, science hasn't done much recently on all the things we actually know about.  Having lost my Wife, Sister & Mother-In-Law last year to things that should by now have been curable, science was no where to be found when I held their hands when they died.  We (my family) normally don't post our many findings because we aren't trying to sell or convince anyone about anything.  To each their own experiences and reality.  I enjoy this site and the discussions here as this is a fascinating topic.  I have posted a hand full of things on this site for conversation and entertainment sake only.   This is a strange, beautiful & wonderful life.  Best Regards :)