#1 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,954 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:34 PM

Posted Image

I am fortunate, I haven't had this experience, however, I was in the kitchen and I thought someone had walked behind me. When I looked over one shoulder I got a glimpse of something on the other side of me, only it was like a white shadow, I wonder if they are similar?
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#2 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,210 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 26 April 2017 - 11:08 PM

Very bad... Clip from "Dead Files - Click Here

In my opinion ---> They are very bad and can kill you over time (through mental / physical issues) if you let them into your life.
Are some good? .........I seriously doubt it.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,954 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 01:48 AM

Thanks, Jim I wonder if the white are the same as the dark. I have also seen what I thought was a person or their shadow on the drapes. It looked like someones was walking to the front door. I even saw my daughter notice the shadow and asked her, "You saw that too"? Because as I saw the shadow I also pulled back the drapes but no one was there. These are the only experiences of mine that come to mind. I don't think I would like the other type of experience! :confused0068:
Posted Image

#4 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:53 AM

I have always thought of white beings to be either the spirits of the dead (good or bad) or even angelic beings in come cases but nothing like shadow ghosts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is so interesting things about shadow beings:

Characteristics of Shadow People Hauntings:

They react when there observed. (When you notice them they’re gone)
They do not obey physical laws.
They may walk through walls, ceilings, windows etc.
Unnaturally fast/Extremely fast.
Vanish/Fade away quickly.
They have a sinister aura about them.
They seem evil in nature.
They are mischievous, similar to a poltergeist.
Most of the times you see them when you just wake up from sleeping.
Shadow people usually follow a distinct pathway. Shadow people usually follow the same pathway every time.
They will watch you when you are working or sleeping, when the lights are dim or dark.
They sometimes watch over you while you are doing an investigation, but they will stay out of the view of the cameras.
Shadow People do not like to have their picture taken. They will disappear when you notice them.
If there are animals present they will react negatively. Example: Cats will hiss, dogs will bark etc.
If a shadow person is seen in a particular area, animals will keep away from that area. Some people think that shadow people leave a residue behind.
Most people who believe they have seen a shadow person have felt fear, terror, panic etc.
Shadow people like to peak around doorways, windows, walls, trees, bushes etc.

http://www.liparanor...i_shadows.shtml
Posted Image

#5 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:10 AM

Boy do I have a shadow ghost story for you guys. I will post it in a bit, I'm typing it out in wordpad, because it is long, and if the browser crashed or internet cut out while I type or try to post it, I'd get mad. soooo stay tune.
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#6 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:58 AM

Shadow ghost are up to no good, here is my story:

When I was 14, my dad married his 2nd wife, meaning we had to move into a bigger house closer to her job. So we moved.  Now I don't know how old the house was, but the wallpaper was from the 50's. The previous owner had passed away a month or two befor we started renting the place from their daughter.  So while unpacking and placing things where we wanted them, we kept finding random crosses around the place, not knowing what they were for or anything, we tossed them.

First year in the house was ok, I liked going to school for like the first time in a long time, even though I was still being bullied, but it wasn't bad like the old school, So the first summer came around and my dad's wife decided that we were going to tear down the wallpaper and paint the place.  That's when things started to change the most, my dog no longer wanted to sleep in my room, I started a downhill slope into depression, sleeping all day, crying at night, I just felt so bad and no one was listening to me, so I started shutting people out.

Summer ended and we went back to school,I was starting High School, and the torture started up. Just because people didn't like my brother, they went out of their way to make sure that I knew that I wasn't welcomed there.  All this turmoil building up in my life, I didn't feel welcomed at home, I didn't feel welcomed at school, and I sure as heck didn't feel like anyone cared about me.  

Now, this whole time, there had been some questionable things going on in our house. Things out of place, walking in the attic at night, the cats would watch "nothing", my brother and I got blamed for a lot of things we had no knowledge of, and then I never felt alone. I had woken up a few times to this black mass next to the head of my bed, and sometimes by the bedroom door, and I remember that it was darker then the darkness of the room. I didn't feel like I was in danger or anything, I thought it was a friendly thing. I had no knowledge of anything paranormal at that time, I was very naive.

I decided one night, that I was going to kill myself.  I took a bunch of pills and went to bed. I had never in my whole life had a suicidal thought till that moment. (And I never had one since.) I woke up the next morning, very ill, dizzy and very disconnected with myself. I felt like I was in danger that morning, so I did the only thing I could thing of, and that was to leave and go to school. I ended up calling my mom after 1st period because I couldn't concentrate, I was just so out of it. So I spent the rest of my day sleeping on my sister's couch.

After that day, the activity got really bad, I was really scared and didn't know what to do, I kept waking up to this shadow thing staring at me in the dark. I was getting more aggressive with my entire family, getting more secluded, ditching family events, I became a compulsive liar, and I even cut my arm up with a steak knife because I got so mad at my brother for not paying attention to me.  All this negative energy was directed at me, I was the target.

There was this one night I was laying in bed, and the room just looked like it was expanding and contracting... like it was breathing. I started sleeping on the couch after that. I got in trouble for sleeping on the couch. So back to sleep in my room, a few nights later, I was laying there, getting ready to sleep, and this heaviness came over me, like someone was trying to suffocate me. I was scared, I could barely breathe, the room was just so thick with negativity, and all I could do was stare at the ceiling and mentally beg for someone to help me. And I guess I was heard, because the entire room lit up with a bright blue flash, and I could breathe again, and all the negativity was gone, and I was happy.

After that night, my bedroom was the only safe place in the house, the rest of it was so negative. I started spending most of my free time after school in the art room, getting ready for our art show, or computer club, or S.A.D.D. meetings, or environment club. And when I was home, I would hide in my room a lot so I wouldn't have to be around the negativity. Now, this Shadow guy was still in the house, it made sure I knew it was there. When I would be watching tv in the livingroom, I would look up at the stairs, and see it standing at the top of the stairs watching me. And when I would go to my room at night, it would be hanging down from the ceiling, blocking my bedroom door. I would just walk past it, and ignored it.

The last year I lived in that house, it tore my family apart. My dad and brother got into a fight because my brother accidently knocked over a decorative plate belonging to the 2nd wife, and dad got really p.o. about it (it was fine, not even a scratch) and started yelling about how we had no respect for anything and blah blah blah. It was totally feeding off the negativity, because we use to be happy until we moved in there.  After my brother left, we decided to move somewhere smaller.  It made a big difference, we were back to normal up till my brother died.

So anyways, it had been a few years later till I seen another shadow ghost. It was in the apartment I live in now. And I believe it feeds off the neighbors, because it showed up when they did, and they are always fighting. We are worried that the husband is just gonna snap one day, and someone is going to get hurt. But anyways, I woke up one night, and this black mass was in the bathroom doorway, blocking the light from the night light, and I was like "Go away you, you're not welcomed here."  An other time I had seen it here is one day my husband was walking into the kitchen, and he was already out of sight when this human shaped shadow came walking out of the hallway after him, and I screamed. It's been like 3 years now. So that is good.

I am happy now, I have a decent life, loving husband, more connected to my higher power.

Oh, also, that house, after we moved out, the next couple of renters never made it there past 2 months. So the owner decided to sell it. lol.

#7 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,376 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

Really I've never had a problem from any shadow person. I've seen three. There is one that I saw that was shadow but it had red eyes and I felt malevolence coming from it that I won't call a shadow person because of the malevolence, it was more like an bad spirit.

#8 chapsparanormal

chapsparanormal

Banshee

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigation, Martial Arts, Travel, Geocaching

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:58 PM

Most of the time I believe it to be figment. I don't prescribe to evil spirits so I don't see a worry. I did chase one in a sanitarium in Arkansas, that was a very cool happening. I thought I was quickly following my friends shoes, then my friend called behind me wondering where I was going. It was very cool.
Dave Gibb,
Director Canadian Haunting and Paranormal Society
http://www.chapsparanormal.ca
Liaison TAPS Family International.
Oshawa Ontario Canada

#9 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • 11,534 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 27 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

I don't know that they are all necessarily evil. They seem more interested in observing
Posted Image

#10 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,564 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:37 PM

here are a few times I've seen the shadow ghost I generally refer to as HIM or HE. The first time I had a problem with a shadow ghost was, when my Brother moved out of the house. I inherited his 'Disney Haunted House' album. I played it for the first time in my bedroom, which I shared with my sister.

I had a friend over and asked if she wanted to listen to the album with me. I turned it on and shut the curtains to make it darker in the room. She suggested we get on the bed and pull a sheet over our heads, so it would be even darker. I figured why not. Not much time later, about the second track of the album, my friend noticed there was an imprint of a hand on the sheet and asked me if I saw it too. I thought it was her trying to spook me, but when I looked over at her, I could see her right arm was laying on the pillow above her head, holding the corner of the sheet. I also noted, that her other hand was lying at her side. The imprint on the sheet was just a hand, no arm attached or shadow of a person on the sheet. It scared us half to death! On the count of three we threw back the sheet and there was no one there.

The next time we played the album was down in the cellar. One of my friends said, they saw a shadow of a man near the stairs leading into the house. I went over to her, because where I was standing my view of the stairs was blocked, by a 10-by-10-foot cement foundation block. It acts as a base for the fireplace. When I got to her, I looked and saw the shadow of a man in full turn-out of rain slicker, waders and hat. It was like the kind of getup that a commercial fishermen would wear. He was standing on what would be the third step of the stairs. There is a window to the left side of the stairs about 10 feet away.

There was nothing there to cast a shadow. The only rain gear down there was 12 feet away to the left of the window. It was impossible for it to cast that shadow. We freaked and ran from the cellar up the outside steps. My mother came outside and asked what was wrong. I told her and she insisted I show her, needless to say, I was none to happy about that. We went down to the cellar, so I could show her. It was gone, which freaked me out even more. She gave me a weird look and said that it was all right and that she believed me.

I still have the Haunted House album, but I never played it again.

When I no longer shared a bedroom with me Sister, I always thought that there was someone hiding in my room. It would be watching me from the corner, next to the bureau. Also at times, the sensation of being watched, came from the closet. I would walk into the room and my eyes would immediately go to the closet door, at the same time, I would get a creepy feeling.

I also had a run in with the bathroom door. It was late in the evening and I was watching television in the dark. All that was on was the Television and the night light in the bathroom. I was seated in a chair, to the left of the television. The bathroom was across the room and about ten feet away. The night light cast a glow that softly lit the bathroom door. As I was watching the television, I noticed from the corner of my eye a shadow silhouetted against the bathroom door. It was just 6 inches shorter than the height of the door. I quickly did a double take, literally, and when I looked straight on it disappeared.

I also keep seeing, out of the corner of my eye, shadows flitting about. I wear glasses and when the light hits them just right, they act like rear view mirrors. I'll keep seeing "shadows" moving quickly around behind me, as I am sitting in the parlor chair, working on some bead work or cross-stitch.

One time I was on the computer, I happened to look over my shoulder, not knowing why I was doing it, into the living room, I saw something out of the corner of my eye and turned to get a better look. I saw in the reflection on the television, a dark shape peek it's head around from behind my Mother's rocking chair. It kept peeking around and ducking back behind it. As I looked at the reflection, I then saw some movement near the shadowbox windows. There also seemed to accompany it a musty smell, that was not here prior to seeing the shadow and movement. It then became awfully quiet; too quiet. All I could hear was the ticking of the wall and carriage clocks. I could not even here the birds. I usually could hear them outside... strange. As I got up to scope out the place, I noticed that the shadow and the smell had vanished. I checked around and could not find anything amiss... no creepy feelings, smells, etc.

Well, during Christmas 2009, the porch was rearranged to make room for the Christmas tree. Now if you are facing the porch from the parlor, the tree would be on your right hand side and the couch, that I used to sleep on, is on the left side of the room. Well they moved everything around. They took out a high-back chair and a large, round, two-tiered table, that is being used as a plant stand. They moved two plant stands to the left side of the room and moved another two-tiered table, this one square, to the parlor side of the room away from the windows. Off and on over the years, I have felt weird vibes at night emanating from the porch.

One night as I was coming out of the bathroom, heading back to my room, the feeling of being watched seemed to intensify. I glanced up and saw the shadow of a person on the the porch. I know it was not my shadow, because my shadow was in front of me and you could see that it was darkening the shadowbox window. The shadow on the porch was to my left and was behind the shadowbox window. I looked at it for a few moments, not quite registering what I was seeing, then turned quickly and went into my room. I closed the door behind me fast. All through Christmas it was like that; sometimes it was just the 'feeling' or I would get the 'feeling' and see the Shadow.

There're a lot more instances, but I'll stop now. :)

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#11 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • Interests:Knowledge Seeker, Astronomy, Music, bLogging, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:02 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 27 April 2017 - 08:53 AM, said:

I have always thought of white beings to be either the spirits of the dead (good or bad) or even angelic beings but not the same as shadow ghosts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is so interesting things about shadow beings:

Characteristics of Shadow People Hauntings:

Jim, I've had an encounter with a shadow ghost.
It was about 4 months after Mom's Memorial Service.
I called it the Dark Thing because I didn't know what else to call it.
Thank you for all the info.
Posted Image

#12 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,954 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:36 AM

Oh, Cap, that music put the wind up me :confused0068: Not to mention the picture ! :confused0068: :confused0068:

Wow, I am glad I haven't had any real negative experiences like you guys thanks for sharing.
Posted Image

#13 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:45 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 27 April 2017 - 11:58 AM, said:

Shadow ghost are up to no good, here is my story:

When I was 14, my dad married his 2nd wife, meaning we had to move into a bigger house closer to her job. So we moved.  Now I don't know how old the house was, but the wallpaper was from the 50's. The previous owner had passed away a month or two befor we started renting the place from their daughter.  So while unpacking and placing things where we wanted them, we kept finding random crosses around the place, not knowing what they were for or anything, we tossed them.

First year in the house was ok, I liked going to school for like the first time in a long time, even though I was still being bullied, but it wasn't bad like the old school, So the first summer came around and my dad's wife decided that we were going to tear down the wallpaper and paint the place.  That's when things started to change the most, my dog no longer wanted to sleep in my room, I started a downhill slope into depression, sleeping all day, crying at night, I just felt so bad and no one was listening to me, so I started shutting people out.

Summer ended and we went back to school,I was starting High School, and the torture started up. Just because people didn't like my brother, they went out of their way to make sure that I knew that I wasn't welcomed there.  All this turmoil building up in my life, I didn't feel welcomed at home, I didn't feel welcomed at school, and I sure as heck didn't feel like anyone cared about me.  

Now, this whole time, there had been some questionable things going on in our house. Things out of place, walking in the attic at night, the cats would watch "nothing", my brother and I got blamed for a lot of things we had no knowledge of, and then I never felt alone. I had woken up a few times to this black mass next to the head of my bed, and sometimes by the bedroom door, and I remember that it was darker then the darkness of the room. I didn't feel like I was in danger or anything, I thought it was a friendly thing. I had no knowledge of anything paranormal at that time, I was very naive.

I decided one night, that I was going to kill myself.  I took a bunch of pills and went to bed. I had never in my whole life had a suicidal thought till that moment. (And I never had one since.) I woke up the next morning, very ill, dizzy and very disconnected with myself. I felt like I was in danger that morning, so I did the only thing I could thing of, and that was to leave and go to school. I ended up calling my mom after 1st period because I couldn't concentrate, I was just so out of it. So I spent the rest of my day sleeping on my sister's couch.

After that day, the activity got really bad, I was really scared and didn't know what to do, I kept waking up to this shadow thing staring at me in the dark. I was getting more aggressive with my entire family, getting more secluded, ditching family events, I became a compulsive liar, and I even cut my arm up with a steak knife because I got so mad at my brother for not paying attention to me.  All this negative energy was directed at me, I was the target.

There was this one night I was laying in bed, and the room just looked like it was expanding and contracting... like it was breathing. I started sleeping on the couch after that. I got in trouble for sleeping on the couch. So back to sleep in my room, a few nights later, I was laying there, getting ready to sleep, and this heaviness came over me, like someone was trying to suffocate me. I was scared, I could barely breathe, the room was just so thick with negativity, and all I could do was stare at the ceiling and mentally beg for someone to help me. And I guess I was heard, because the entire room lit up with a bright blue flash, and I could breathe again, and all the negativity was gone, and I was happy.

After that night, my bedroom was the only safe place in the house, the rest of it was so negative. I started spending most of my free time after school in the art room, getting ready for our art show, or computer club, or S.A.D.D. meetings, or environment club. And when I was home, I would hide in my room a lot so I wouldn't have to be around the negativity. Now, this Shadow guy was still in the house, it made sure I knew it was there. When I would be watching tv in the livingroom, I would look up at the stairs, and see it standing at the top of the stairs watching me. And when I would go to my room at night, it would be hanging down from the ceiling, blocking my bedroom door. I would just walk past it, and ignored it.

The last year I lived in that house, it tore my family apart. My dad and brother got into a fight because my brother accidently knocked over a decorative plate belonging to the 2nd wife, and dad got really p.o. about it (it was fine, not even a scratch) and started yelling about how we had no respect for anything and blah blah blah. It was totally feeding off the negativity, because we use to be happy until we moved in there.  After my brother left, we decided to move somewhere smaller.  It made a big difference, we were back to normal up till my brother died.

So anyways, it had been a few years later till I seen another shadow ghost. It was in the apartment I live in now. And I believe it feeds off the neighbors, because it showed up when they did, and they are always fighting. We are worried that the husband is just gonna snap one day, and someone is going to get hurt. But anyways, I woke up one night, and this black mass was in the bathroom doorway, blocking the light from the night light, and I was like "Go away you, you're not welcomed here."  An other time I had seen it here is one day my husband was walking into the kitchen, and he was already out of sight when this human shaped shadow came walking out of the hallway after him, and I screamed. It's been like 3 years now. So that is good.

I am happy now, I have a decent life, loving husband, more connected to my higher power.

Oh, also, that house, after we moved out, the next couple of renters never made it there past 2 months. So the owner decided to sell it. lol.

You're lucky it was attached to the house more than it was attached to you guys! I think everyone with a bad shadow ghost haunting should stay with friends or relatives for at least a few days and see if it follows. If it doesn't follow the family, then they should move... and the sooner the better. I'm glad you were able to keep it out of your room at some point... that's amazing! You then at a refuge... an escape! But it was so creepy that it would hang down from the ceiling at night to try and block you from going into your room.  :o  ........but it was extremely brave of you to forge through anyway!  :  )  .............Glad you found relief after moving away!  ;)   Oh, and you're so right about your neighbors... shadow ghosts thrive on contention and ill will!  ..............Thanks for sharing!
Posted Image

#14 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:55 AM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 27 April 2017 - 05:09 PM, said:

I don't know that they are all necessarily evil. They seem more interested in observing

Yes, they are patient observers... but from my research, they are doing more than simply observing.
Posted Image

#15 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:05 AM

Now I have a question, ok, you guys, why do they only come in like 2 sizes? Because I have seen quite a few that are like 7-8ft tall, and one or two like 1-2ft tall. I have never seen one in between.

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:09 AM

Very cool, Captain! .....so you were you able to rule out sleep paralysis?
I had a similar experience many years ago too!
Posted Image

#17 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 28 April 2017 - 02:05 AM, said:

Now I have a question, ok, you guys, why do they only come in like 2 sizes? Because I have seen quite a few that are like 7-8ft tall, and one or two like 1-2ft tall. I have never seen one in between.

There are various sizes and shapes, Frootfloops... but yes, most are usually the size range you mentioned.
Posted Image

#18 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:31 AM

Big black is the only shape I have seen. Thank God, because if I had ever seen a tall guy in a hat, I would never sleep again.

#19 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:37 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 28 April 2017 - 02:29 AM, said:

There are various sizes and shapes, Frootfloops... but yes, most are usually the size range you mentioned. And I don't know why exactly.

And it's always fun to explain to people that these things are darker than dark, and although they are "Shadow" people, you can't see through them. And trying to get them to understand that these things are not shadows on the wall, but independent masses of what ever. That is always fun. :confused:

#20 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,210 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 02:38 AM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 28 April 2017 - 02:31 AM, said:

Big black is the only shape I have seen. Thank God, because if I had ever seen a tall guy in a hat, I would never sleep again.

And I think you also mentioned that they are usually blacker than black. .......And that's true too!
One with a hat would be especially scary!

I would really  love to see a sketch of the one you described as hanging on the ceiling by your bedroom door in the hallway!
Are you up to that?  :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users