• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:27 PM

Every time I hear this song I envision myself living in the mountains of Colorado, young again, getting up before the sunrise to do morning chores and/or just because. I'd be a Tour Guide and talk about the culture and the history of mountain people and the Native Americans who lived there and why the Mountains are so important, not only for ecological reasons, but for emotional and spiritual as well.

And at the end of the day, I'd head back out to my place, watch the sunset over a nice BBQ and then watch the stars as the darkness descends. Then I'd ride my horse back to the house, lock up for the night, get out of my clothes and in between those cool covers with a smile, knowing that tomorrow would be even better than today was.

I'd Rather Be A Cowboy (Lady's Chains)

Posted Image

Peace

Posted Image

#2 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 06:57 PM

You can still live that...  at least the tour guide part.   There's no reason you can't.

And thank you for posting the song.   That's the second in two days I haven't heard before from an artist I'm familiar with (the other was Half Breed by Cher that a friend in meatspace posted on Facebook yesterday).

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#3 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, Meditation, The Outdoors, The Beatles, Reading, Writing, Celebrity Grave Hunting, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts & UFO's), Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature & Photography.

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:01 PM

(Puts on my Ray Ban Blues Brothers shades) TK, whatever you wanna request, baby, you got it here. lol. :)
Peace

Posted Image

#4 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,129 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 10 August 2016 - 08:48 PM

What the heck is meatspace? A social media site for butchers? :)
Posted Image

#5 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 11:07 PM

Man,  Vlawde,  I could make an old man joke here.   It's the physical world as opposed to cyberspace.   I  may be presuming but you're my friend in cyberspace.   People I have seen in person who are my friends are friends in meatspace.

Posted Image

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. --Herm Albright

#6 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 03:57 PM

Why I DON'T Like The "More Cowbell!" Sketch

I have a friend who WAS in a band and he played percussion and drums. One too many people at their gigs shouted "More cowbell!"
Infuriated, he got up, went to the edge of the stage and threw it at the guy, creating a cut under the heckler's lower lip.
He shouted at the guy, "IS THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?"
He stormed off the stage and the gig ended.
I saw it happen with my own eyes.
So to the writers of that sketch, to the actors, to Christopher Walken and SNL and everyone who laughed, noise you.

(Note: Instead of a curse word, I'm just going to use the word, "noise". You can fill in the blank.)

Peace

Posted Image

#7 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,129 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 11 August 2016 - 04:12 PM

Haha ok...never heard reality referred to as meatspace before. And yes, you are a cyberspace friend! Probably a meatspace friend if we ever met

Regarding more cowbell, personally it's one of my favorite SNL skits
Posted Image

#8 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 11 August 2016 - 04:52 PM

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 10 August 2016 - 08:48 PM, said:

What the heck is meatspace? A social media site for butchers? :)

That's what I was going to ask her, too.  :lol:

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#9 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 30 August 2016 - 02:20 AM

Content Deleted.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 30 August 2016 - 03:14 AM.

Peace

Posted Image

#10 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 01:35 PM

Jump In Line!

Posted Image

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 08 September 2016 - 01:40 PM.

Peace

Posted Image

#11 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 03:33 PM

In my SIXTY Years of Life, I have never encountered such racism, misogyny, anger, hate, fear, dishonesty and manipulation
as I have seen during the past 3 months. It makes me sick.
Peace

Posted Image

#12 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 11:55 PM

Yesterday was a DRAG...in the most profound sense of the word.
Peace

Posted Image

#13 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 12 September 2016 - 02:39 PM

Yes it was. I try not to have a birthday party on my actual birthday, but last night I got bushwhacked. My Mother had the family come by and had cake and ice cream.

Posted Image

My Shop

#14 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 08:39 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 12 September 2016 - 02:39 PM, said:

Yes it was. I try not to have a birthday party on my actual birthday, but last night I got bushwhacked. My Mother had the family come by and had cake and ice cream.

I hope you had a good time and a good day. Happy Birthday.
Peace

Posted Image

#15 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:10 PM

Thank you.

Posted Image

My Shop

#16 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:40 AM

Once I had a dream that I had two dogs. One was an Afghan Hound and the other was a Boston Bull Terrier. Both were white.
One day I remembered that I hadn't fed them in DAYS. I rushed to get them their food. The nameless Afghan ate his food readily, but the Boston Bull Terrier would not. He lay under my bed on the floor, too weak to move or eat and was dying. I could do nothing.
When I awoke, the dream was instantly interpreted to me.
My younger brother Stewart once had an Afghan Hound. He stopped taking care of it. When we moved out of the old house in Dallas, we gave him away.
Stewart was the Afghan in my dream.
Bryan, my youngest brother was the Boston Bull Terrier.
As the dog, he had a heavy weight above him and would not partake of the food/loving, caring advise given to him.
I can do nothing to help him.
WHEN I get the money from the sale of Mom's estate, I will put my house on the market and hopefully sell it quickly.
After I do, I am moving out of Texas to another state and city where I can live in peace and not be weighed down by the long, dark shadows cast by my brothers.

"I've failed. I've failed. Parkanus, where are you?" -Yuon Par
Peace

Posted Image

#17 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 04:31 AM

I'm tired of being "home with the armadillo".
When the time is right, I have faith that God will show me what to do and where to go.
Peace

Posted Image

#18 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:34 PM

I am depressed. I stand to get a certain amount of $$ from Mom's estate. Bryan and I have done all the paperwork and sent it to Mom's accountant.
Stewart has, too....EXCEPT for the document that has to be Notarized! He's been stalling!!
I'm STILL waiting for the money I should have gotten 2 weeks ago.
I have to pay taxes on my Property, my car and I have to pay bills. None of this is going to happen, though if I don't get that money.

I could lose all my services. I could lose my HOUSE and I can't drive.
There is NOTHING I can do and I am so frustrated. I can't do anything except let go of it. I am indefinitely on hold and completely powerless.

Edited by Captain Kundalini, 14 October 2016 - 10:34 PM.

Peace

Posted Image

#19 Tantric KittenGStudy

Tantric KittenGStudy

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,185 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:24 AM

Be proactive.   If the bills aren't actually late (even if they are) talk to people and set up payment plans with the caveat that you'll pay in full when you get the withheld funds.

I'm sorry you're having this happen when it's something completely out of your control.

Posted Image

#20 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 09:49 PM

Sorry to hear that he's stalling..

Posted Image

My Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users