31 replies to this topic

#21 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:11 AM

Could you try saying to your ghost or spirit the bedroom is off limits and you are not welcome in there? Why I ask is, I normally hear things and I know if I was to see anything like a dark shadow I wouldn't be able to handle it as well as I do when I hear something. For that reason, I said, "I am alright hearing you but I would probably drop dead if I saw you".  It seems to work and when I do see things they are normally with other people who notice as well so that is alright too :yes:
Posted Image

#22 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

Maybe I'll try being more specific, that's a good suggestion. It's the bothering me in the bedroom that's bugging me the worst.

#23 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 22 January 2017 - 05:10 PM

View Postmoiraesfate, on 22 January 2017 - 12:18 AM, said:

So last night I was playing a stupid little game on my phone right before bed. I finally turned it off, the light off, and rolled over to sleep. And I SWEAR I heard the sound of someone taking a deep breath and sighing right behind me. Absolutely swear it. Only my husband was in the living room watching tv, the door was closed, and the fan in the room is loud for the white noise so I couldn't hear any noise from the living room. I turned on the lamp to search the whole room... nothing.

That's happened to me quite a few times. It still startles me when it happens. They sigh, groan, breathe into my ear, sit on my bed, brush past my feet and gently pinch my big toe. I'm to the point of just ignoring it or telling it, "Yah, Yah, I know you're there." .

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

Posted Image

My Shop

#24 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:13 PM

It doesn't creep you out?

#25 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:28 PM

Yes and no. I'm so used to it now, I tend to blow it off. It'll do something to get my attention and I'll either ignore it or tell it to, "Knock it off!" Sometimes I'll grumble at it. I'll then roll over and go back to sleep. Don't get me wrong, when it happens, it sure gets the blood pumping for a bit. Usually they get me as I'm walking through a doorway. When I was young it used to really freak me out. Though there are times even now, when they can scare the crap out of me. I'll be doing something and I'll see them out of the corner of my eye or they whip out of sight, just as I round a corner. Those times spook me or when I hear Him laugh.

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

Posted Image

My Shop

#26 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:41 PM

Wow. Yeah, that's freaky. I guess I'm just not used to it anymore. I hadn't had these encounters in so many years, I thought I lost the ability. I really hope it doesn't touch me. Though I did have it sit on the bed once, think I mentioned that earlier in the thread.

#27 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:49 PM

I believe you did mention that. It doesn't just happen at home, with me. One day I had jury duty. The new court house was where the prison used to be. I was sitting in the second row at the back. They told us we could go on break and almost everyone left the room. All of a sudden, I felt some one touch me. I thought it was the lady, who was sitting behind me, but when I turned around, there was no one there.

Posted Image

My Shop

#28 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:18 PM

So its attached itself to you. I wonder why. Not that I want you to ask it, it could make the activity worse.

#29 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:54 AM

I don't think it's the same one from home. The land the courthouse is on, was a prison. I believe it's a leftover soul, from when the prison was there.

Posted Image

My Shop

#30 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:09 PM

Ok, so I've been lucky enough to be able to start working most of the week at home. I just have to go in one day a week usually to exchange paperwork, check in with the boss, etc. I've been forced to work in my bedroom since we don't have a home office and my cat WILL NOT leave me alone if I sit in the living room. And when I say will not, I mean she harasses me non stop. I've had a rare two hour break from her tonight which is weird. Not sure why. But of course, there she is again ready to sit on me as I type this. Love her but grrr...

Anyway.

I was sitting on the bed typing, marking paperwork, etc. Suddenly I heard what sounded like my cat rub the papers on the bed (you know the crunch kind of sound they can make) which I thought was just maybe one of the envelopes or papers shifting. Then I heard something jump off and then one of those tiny kitty sneezes.

My cat was looking out the window in the living room with my husband who is home sick right now. No animals in the room.

Edited by moiraesfate, 08 February 2017 - 09:10 PM.

#31 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,578 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 10:19 PM

Seems like you have a spirit cat visiting. I can't remember whether you had lost one. If so, it may have come back to say, "Hi".

Posted Image

My Shop

#32 moiraesfate

moiraesfate

Doppelganger

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:01 AM

My last kitty was a beautiful furry orange thing. She died probably 15 years ago now, in Canada. Not sure why she'd come here.She is buried in my gramma's backyard. I guess it could be one of the former owners cats. According to what we have heard from the neighbors, the former owners of this house had 5 cats. I just love kitties and mine has me wrapped around her little paw. It's sooooo hard not to open that bedroom door when she's meowing on the other side to get in lol. That could be the reason too. I'm not scared of kitties. It more surprised me than anything else.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users