31 replies to this topic

#1 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:02 PM

I'm a bit bummed out. I wanted to believe. Then I watch psychics being debunked on youtube cold reading and whatnot and now I don't trust them. I thought it was easier being a believer. It's hard to believe. Even my evps. Why don't the hard core skeptics get them? I saw a television crew capture a couple evps on youtube after being told that nothing like that happens. Did they fake it? I don't know what to believe anymore. EVP and CDS of whom I respect deeply said I got evps. Are we kidding ourselves? Do I hear disembodied voices because I'm gifted or am I insane? I got the workup and they said I'm not insane but do they know for sure? Are we all just a little twisted mentally? Sure, some of us are more coherent than others but that doesn't state for a fact that we're sane.

I have a problem with know-it-all's claiming they're special for this reason or that. Nobody knows for sure what is going on. So, a few people had success doing something a specific way. Well, I have success a different way. Who the heck are we communicating with anyway? Spirit, ghost (nobody even agrees what those mean) intergalactic slime monster?  
What if it's all Pooky? What if God is a celestial child performing an experiment. Are we a simulation? I don't get it. I just don't and have a really hard time with people stating they know for a fact what is going on around here.
This is a fun one to me. Positive attitude during a haunting. Way easier said than done. Now, let's fill the place with smoke! Honestly, it doesn't matter what kind of smoke, water or you could fart if you believe that will cheer you up. Smudging doesn't get rid of anything except your negativity and only if you believe it. Same goes for various rocks.
*boat rocks*
I really feel like I'm alone here. Everybody is too busy telling others "facts" about the paranormal and very few ever admit they don't really know what's going on. Let's take (insert famous name) word for it. No. I will not. They started out just as clueless as the rest and I don't feel they ever found the answers. How could they? How could we possibly believe when we're always told that spirits lie seemingly all the time?
Nope. Children spirits don't exist. They're taken to a special place and anything claiming to be a spirit child is lying. Nice thought, but how true is it? Something tells me that's a personal belief system effecting your outlook. Children spirits communicate too! Why not? Why does it got to be someone lying to us? Are ALL of them child spirits? Are all spirits liars? That kinda depends on you. How do you view people around you? What has the media done to you? It comes at you from everywhere! People are frauds! Are they all? Should we treat them all as such? Or just trust those closest to you? Don't forget, many child molesters are family or know them well! So what do we believe? Who's right? Who's wrong?
*pant* *pant* *pant*
Why on earth do people keep things secret around here? How is anyone supposed to learn? *looks directly at Jim* I want to know these experimental ideas you have to help people! So do the people that want help! Post it! Who cares if others say nay? Jim, you being a devout Christian have a way to help other Christians who may be lurking. Spill the beans! Maybe they'll NEVER ask for help on a public forum because it's embarrassing or they feel like their nuts already and don't need the stigma. Maybe they're leadership that can't possibly ask for help in a public forum.
Tantric (bro hugs) Sorry for being a brat.
EVP I will question you every step of the way. I promise that. I want to learn. I don't really care who taught you. YOU are going to be the person I see.
CDS Thank you for correcting me in my attempts to make evps more clear.
Jim Thank you for this amazing forum and if it takes money to sustain it, I will give it.
MacC!!!! You've always been nice to me when I felt at my lowest. Suprise!
Umm, hehe I forgot how to spell your name siguie? You're my tech hero. Thank you for your help and showing tasker and ghostalk.
William. Thanks for listening to my evps and commenting.
I can't name everybody, but I appreciate you all! I'm so tempted to name everybody lol
Pooky even though people want to lock you up for no good reason I say FREEDOM!!!! Haunt me anytime you want!
Vlawde? I can NEVER get that name straight! Gah! Anyway. You've been amazing just being you. Questioning everything, not settling for anything. It's because of you that I question who's beaming into my evps! Thanks for opening my mind to new ideas!

So, the names being askew. I was never good at remembering names. I was good at remembering content. I apologise if I have offended anyone for not getting the names spelled correctly.

Edited by Mikaru, 01 February 2017 - 08:15 PM.

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/FB_IMG_1485297485578.jpghttp://s1262.photobu...xibarn.jpg.html

I give up lol

#2 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

IMO, you haven't said anything, which I'd find offensive. You're just asking for questions to be answered. I think we all can use some guidance through this crazy world. As for protecting ones self. It's an up hill battle, once somethings taken hold. There's no easy way out, once you've gone down that path,.all you can do is clear all the negativity around you and in you. If you're of faith, turn to it. If your not religious, believe in yourself and your self worth.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

Posted Image

My Shop

#3 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,063 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:23 PM

I got a mention! I got a mention!  

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#4 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:30 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 08:19 PM, said:

IMO, you haven't said anything, which I'd find offensive. You're just asking for questions to be answered. I think we all can use some guidance through this crazy world. As for protecting ones self. It's an up hill battle, once somethings taken hold. There's no easy way out, once you've gone down that path,.all you can do is clear all the negativity around you and in you. If you're of faith, turn to it. If your not religious, believe in yourself and your self worth.
Thank you. The only one who cared to say anything.

Belief... Not that simple for everyone. Say I don't believe in myself or self worth. Maybe I feel I'm nothing in this huge blue ball and can't tell if I'm worthy of anything. I think most people confuse worth for entitlement. They feel they're entitled for God's love when they didn't earn it. Get where I'm going?
Entitled to praise from peers because they claim something spactacular happened once or twice. My real point is we no nothing and I see people treating others as though they do. I see Jim. He's our Christian link. He doesn't seem to know it all and he gives good council for other Christians.

I have my opinions about everyone on here. Some very harsh. I won't say names nor will they hear me berate them. The biggest reason is this... Whats wrong with saying I don't know? Seems everyone is concerned more with how they look than how the person in question needs help. I've seen some outrageous claims by members here and none of that helps anything but to further their online status. How pathetic is that?

I'm up in the air with my evps. I haven't posted all of them. Some aren't PG-13 and others I'm just not sure of or the sounds quality sucks. I want to post but I only seem to get class B or C. Honestly, who wants to hear that? EVP mentioned flat vocal banding. I can see some of them doing that. Is it just radio if it isn't? Is that all we have to work with? I had the idea that evps could come in all ranges. Even looking human.

I hate and love the ghost box. It's fun but not worth it IMHO. Yeah, prove to someone that you aren't just talking to a broken radio. However, I have spoken to the broken radio and it made me think that it answered me. I don't even waste batteries on it anymore. My opinion. Go get your own! :P \

EVP. What makes me think I'm getting them? Well, nobody has said otherwise for one. I don't know the extent of radio interference. So many things could be an evp to me because I don't know.

I say I don't know a lot because I don't want people to view me as a know-it-all. I have MY ideas aboot (minnasota) how things work, but I'd NEVER push it on anyone. Everyone has their own belief system. The best way to help them IMHO is to work within that system. I'm actually shaking while typing this. I'm so angry. OK, not with everyone here. just in general.

I had a haunting. No, really! I was in Iowa and had the living carp scared out of me. I knew nothing of help. I knew only what I was going through and deal with it. Know what I did? I hid like a coward! Yep! I felt safe in two rooms. Day or night, didn't matter. The bedroom was ok and the bathroom was OK. The kitch was so-so and the livingroom was off-limitis. Who helped me? Who would have told me to pray? Keep my spirits up? All of that means squat when you're going through it. A visit! Yes! A visit from a friend helped! No amount of praying I even watched christian tv all day I even told it to stop scaring me. Whatever. Nothing changed except the visit from my friend. A visit from a PI would have been just as good. Maybe better. "Hey! You have a ghost!" "OMG TYSM for validating that! Now, kill it!" lol I, after doing what I knew (prayer) decided to go to Philly to eat cheese steak in front of the liberty bell. I came back to it again. I said that I felt she was female after an episode in another post. I moved. Do you know how much that drives me nuts?!? I left! Sorry people after me. Good luck, I guess. Huge apartment $325/month. All of this was around 2007. I left for the Army 2008.

What would have worked for me? What would have let me stay there? Some might ask if I was meant to stay there. Don't get me wrong, Iraq was a blast (litterally)....

There's an "in" crowd here. I don't agree with that, but it is what it is. I'm the black sheep. it's fine. Used to it. I don't just gently rock the boat (well, I do for you guys) I flip it over. I will not stand in your way when helping others. I will be careful around those that need help. But you guys that think you're special. I will try really hard to sink your boat. Not out of spite, but to learn.

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 09:23 PM, said:

I got a mention! I got a mention!  

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
I don't know what's going on. Help me out with that? lol The second person to comment. I really mean no harm. Just battling some issues I have.

Edited by Mikaru, 01 February 2017 - 09:38 PM.

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/FB_IMG_1485297485578.jpghttp://s1262.photobu...xibarn.jpg.html

I give up lol

#5 VlawdeGStudy

VlawdeGStudy

Board Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,063 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:35 PM

haha nobody does! Educated guesses at best!
Posted Image

#6 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf, Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:45 PM

I'm sorry you had to go through all that, Mikaru. By moving, you did what you had to do, to survive. I don't have all the answers.As Vlawde said, it's just educated guesses.

When it comes to my home, I've made peace, with what's here. Still haven't figured out who it is, but we're co-existing. With only a few of, "What the H***?" moments.

It's scary out there in the universe and we as human beings, just try to do the best we can, with what we have. Then hope to God the outcome will be good.

Ahque Wunantash Paskoogan / Pio nabo nequt / Nees muttanonganog kah nequt (Do Not Thou Forget 9/11/2001)

Posted Image

My Shop

#7 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:18 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 09:45 PM, said:

I'm sorry you had to go through all that, Mikaru. By moving, you did what you had to do, to survive. I don't have all the answers.As Vlawde said, it's just educated guesses.

When it comes to my home, I've made peace, with what's here. Still haven't figured out who it is, but we're co-existing. With only a few of, "What the H***?" moments.

It's scary out there in the universe and we as human beings, just try to do the best we can, with what we have. Then hope to God the outcome will be good.
I've been doing evps at home. Had a wild time at first but then someone kicked the others out. No more scares, just evps when asked. I used to get woken up at all hours of the night but telling them that wasn't ok and there were bettter more effective ways of getting my attention stopped that. Now I do evps like an open mic night. Sometimes I ask questions and sometimes I don't. I ALWAYS give them a voice. Nothing like not being heard. I have a few that roam my home and usually have something to say about what I'm doing or saying.

I asked for a name once (kinda funny) and I got "Here" now pause...what if it was "hear" So I corrected him and sent him to the corner (kidding). Just what are they saying to me? I feel that what they have to say is important, at least to them. Why not try to "hear" them? Who are they though?

Just for fun. How do you tell the difference of ghost from spirits?

View PostVlawdeGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 09:35 PM, said:

haha nobody does! Educated guesses at best!
How were they educated? I've seen them argue over "guesses"

I just realised I said "No nothing." lmao I can't spell Know.

I give up lol

#8 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts
  • Interests:Anomalous audio recordings & photography.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:21 PM

I understand your doubting Mikaru. I was there once and I still believe many events, evidence and such can be logically explained. Everyone needs to find his or her own path. My turning point happened about 2 years in when I heard my first and last name called out in an empty house at 2:45 AM on a Thursday night in 2006. It was recorded and I have it archived.

This was when I realized, it was not simply radio waves as skeptics insist. However, it took a LOT of effort for my validation to take place. I still say you are impatient but you have every RIGHT to question what others consider evidence. At times, it is like looking for one blade of grass on a football field.

I have spent endless hours with the team stringing XLR cabling out to 6 microphones, gaffer taping to ensure safety, laying video cables to compliment the audio setup, running controlled audio sessions into the deep of night while other sane people sleep, performing hourly EMF sweeps in AC/DC and come up with nothing to show but a load of effort.

Jurgenson, Estep & Raudive spent a good part of their life reseaching and felt that origins could come from multiple sources. Raudive captured 100,000 voices apparently in his tenure. Raudive apparently was challenged in 1964 in EVP existence just prior to his book release. Raudive was asked to Pye Records, monitored in a controlled environment with a panel of skeptics for 12 minutes recording over 200 voices. I have never encountered results to this magnitude, nor have most.

The pioneer’s felt it could come from the dearly departed, extra-terrestrial, inner-projection, living imprints. There are no absolutes in this field. The Father of EVP research, Jurgenson studied it for 3 decades before his death. Estep conducted sessions twice daily for ions.

I understand how it becomes difficult, tenuous, frustrating and patience testing. Look at it as a life of discovery instead of immediate gratification. If you can’t and require to move on, that is your choice and no one can condemn with your interests that move in other directions.

In the meantime, keep a log, control your environment, question your results, avoid labeling, and establish patterns of recording. When you feel you are in a rut, read the free books from Jurgenson, Estep and Raudive. They will give you inspiration when you feel stale.

Hope this helps.

Edited by EVP, 01 February 2017 - 10:38 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:25 PM

Well, the dictionary describes them as:

Ghost: a disembodied soul; especially : the soul of a dead person believed to be an inhabitant of the unseen world or to appear to the living in bodily likeness

Spirit: a supernatural being or essence: such as a Soul: the immaterial essence, animating principle, or actuating cause of an individual life

Personally, I think a Ghost is someone trapped in this realm, by things they had done or what they didn't do, but want to do. Also, because they don't know they're dead.

A Spirit is a soul that has crossed over, but comes back to help or because they'd like to revisit a place they were happy in.

Posted Image

My Shop

#10 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:40 PM

View PostEVP, on 01 February 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

I understand your doubting Mikaru. I was there once and I still believe many events, evidence and such can be logically explained. Everyone needs to find his or her own path. My turning point happened about 2 years in when I heard my first and last name called out in an empty house at 2:45 AM on a Thursday night in 2006. It was recorded and I have it archived.

This was when I realized, it was not simply radio waves as skeptics insist. However, it took a LOT of effort for my validation to take place. I still say you are impatient but you have every RIGHT to question what others consider evidence. At times, it is like looking for one blade of grass on a football field.

I have spent endless hours with the team stringing XLR cabling out to 6 microphones, gaffer taping to ensure safety, laying video cables to compliment the audio setup, running controlled audio sessions into the deep of night while other sane people sleep, performing hourly EMF sweeps in AC/DC and come up with nothing to show but a load of effort.

Jurgenson, Estep & Raudive spent a good part of their life and felt that origins could come from multiple sources. Raudive captured 100,000 voices apparently in his tenure. Raudive apparently was challenged in 1964 in EVP existence just prior to his book release. Raudive was asked to Pye Records, monitored in a controlled environment with a panel of skeptics for 12 minutes recording over 200 voices. I have never encountered results to this magnitude, nor have most.

The pioneer’s felt it could come from the dearly departed, extra-terrestrial, inner-projection, living imprints. There are no absolutes in this field. The Father of EVP research, Jurgenson studied it for 3 decades before his death. Estep conducted sessions twice daily for ions.

I understand how it becomes difficult, tenuous, frustrating and patience testing. Look at it as a life of discovery instead of immediate gratification. If you can’t and require to move on, that is your choice and no one can condemn with your interests that move in other directions.

In the meantime, keep a log, control your environment, question your results, avoid labeling, and establish patterns of recording. When you feel you are in a rut, read the free books from Jurgenson, Estep and Raudive. They will give you inspiration when you feel stale.

Hope this helps.
Thank you. I don't feel I'm in a rut yet. I just wanted to know that while I respect you I'm going to question you. I'm going to be honest with you. I hope you'll do the same with me. I honestly don't care who taught you what you know because what I see is you. The idea that you were indirectly involved with Estep is great for you, but I don't know that. I was involved with King Henry the 8th! See where I'm going? You, EVP are one of the living people I look up to in my quest. I find inspiration in both you and CDS.

I give up lol

#11 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:49 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

Well, the dictionary describes them as:

Ghost: a disembodied soul; especially : the soul of a dead person believed to be an inhabitant of the unseen world or to appear to the living in bodily likeness

Spirit: a supernatural being or essence: such as a Soul: the immaterial essence, animating principle, or actuating cause of an individual life

Personally, I think a Ghost is someone trapped in this realm, by things they had done or what they didn't do, but want to do. Also, because they don't know they're dead.

A Spirit is a soul that has crossed over, but comes back to help or because they'd like to revisit a place they were happy in.
I think a ghost was human and a spirit wasn't. I forget where I got that from. lol

I give up lol

#12 MacCGStudy

MacCGStudy

Disembodied Voice

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,588 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:50 PM

Well the dictionary gave what you said as an alternative.

Posted Image

My Shop

#13 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:54 PM

View PostMacCGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 10:50 PM, said:

Well the dictionary gave what you said as an alternative.
I see that now, but I don't think I got that idea from the dictionary. Pretty sure it was from here somewhere.

I give up lol

#14 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

View PostEVP, on 01 February 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

Jurgenson, Estep & Raudive spent a good part of their life reseaching and felt that origins could come from multiple sources. Raudive captured 100,000 voices apparently in his tenure. Raudive apparently was challenged in 1964 in EVP existence just prior to his book release. Raudive was asked to Pye Records, monitored in a controlled environment with a panel of skeptics for 12 minutes recording over 200 voices. I have never encountered results to this magnitude, nor have most.

Hope this helps.
I have on order xlr cables, microphones (condenser and dynamic), portable mixer, etc. I really want to know. This isn't just fun for me (well it is). I guess I'm saying it's turning from a hobby to something bigger. I don't see pictures as evidence, barely any video. Unless that video is used to document the evps. I don't even know why evp is what I'm leaning towards. They can be faked too. Day by day.

I give up lol

#15 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Wraith

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:17 PM

IMO, I feel the words ghost and spirit are just a few of the many interchangeable names, and more a human way of describing the unknown. We have all heard the evil ghost or the evil spirit and other terms in our journeys. Maybe the best thing to do is ask how they would like to be addressed they might surprise us all :)
Posted Image

#16 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,804 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:20 PM

I feel what you're saying, Mikaru.... I really do. And no one has all the answers, we're not meant to... plain and simple.

As for me not sharing with everyone on the board...
Some things I share with a select few only because they are experimental. And if I mess up, only one individual or family suffers rather than many. So when I know something seems to work, I will share it. As I already do on a regular basis. And everything will also go in a book I am writing as well.

As for children haunting a location or a person... (this is my firm opinion)
It's not going to happen. Children are not going to be left behind...period. If a child is haunting a home, then the owner should be worried because it's something sinister and evil. And I think you and I somewhat agree on that.  :)

As for donations to save this forum... you are more than welcome to contribute what you can. I will be hooking up a PayPal link next week.... and thank you for that!

One final word of advice... don't allow yourself to stop believing.... when you stop... you become a skeptic. We have enough of those.  ;)
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#17 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:21 PM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 11:17 PM, said:

IMO, I feel the words ghost and spirit are just a few of the many interchangeable names, and more a human way of describing the unknown. We have all heard the evil ghost or the evil spirit and other terms in our journeys. Maybe the best thing to do is ask how they would like to be addressed they might surprise us all :)
See? Nobody agrees on this. Making me wonder exactly how much we really know.

I give up lol

#18 siguie

siguie

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:23 PM

Meh a ghost rose by any other name would still come out blurry in a photo ... I mean meh I don't really care what you call anything or what others believe I just wanna see some paranormal stuff myself :yes:
- siguie -

#19 Mikaru

Mikaru

Ghostlight

• GS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:28 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 01 February 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

I feel what you're saying, Mikaru.... I really do. And no one has all the answers, we're not meant to... plain and simple.

As for me not sharing with everyone on the board...
Some things I share with a select few only because they are experimental. And if I mess up, only one individual or family suffers rather than many. So when I know something seems to work, I will share it. As I already do on a regular basis. And everything will also go in a book I am writing as well.

As for children haunting a location or a person... (this is my firm opinion)
It's not going to happen. Children are not going to be left behind...period. If a child is haunting a home, then the owner should be worried because it's something sinister and evil. And I think you and I somewhat agree on that.  :)

As for donations to save this forum... you are more than welcome to contribute what you can. I will be hooking up a PayPal link next week.... and thank you for that!

One final word of advice... don't allow yourself to stop believing.... when you stop... you become a skeptic. We have enough of those.  ;)
Jim! Thank you for your comments!

I am a skeptic and a believer.

I will agree to disagree about the children unless you have something to convince me otherwise. As far as the forum is concerned and people needing help, I'll bow out of the topic of children. I don't think anyone really knows and better safe than sorry.

I give up lol

#20 earthlydelites

earthlydelites

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:29 PM

I think this is a journey, as all of life is. You will walk off the path and return when it's time. I think that there's a lot that can be explained with science, or evidence, theory, whatever, but we are learning more everyday that we can't explain everything, and it's that .1% of anomalies that make me think we are on to something.

Belief is a personal thing. What you experience guides you to what you think. Does it matter if we don't have all the answers? I'm not too worried about being right or wrong. I know what I know, and experience what I experience. It adds up to something for me, and that's what keeps me here.

I think you're very passionate about the paranormal, and you're on a quest to find proof that is indisputable. I can see you expanding a lot of energy on trying to make others change their minds, feeling that in their acceptance, it validates that you're not crazy. Well who is to judge? Think about people saying 'the earth is round' and being shut down, only to find out hundreds of years later that the world is indeed round. Same applies to this. Truth will out when it's time.

I don't know what boats you're planning to rock, but to me this is a solid, friendly community where the goal is to help those in need and share opinions, and they are sometimes indelicately phrased but there's no malice behind it (from longstanding members at least!)

I mean this politely, so please don't take offence, but do you have hobbies outside of the paranormal? It can be a dark and twisty topic so it's always good to have some lighthearted fun in another area completely to keep things on an even keel. Think about MacG with her beadwork, etc, it helps to get out and do something else from time to time.

Hope my two cents help :)
It's in the trees, it's coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users