• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ursuella

Ursuella

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:42 PM

This is the second post I've done tonight. I've explained in the "Hi I'm new", why I've chosen to write the things that have happen to me, I hate to say "stories", but I'm new so I hope that's the right word. I was with my mother and move around a lot in the 70's. I met a lot of different types of women at that time. I think my mother tried to keep a lot of what she was doing private due to her relationship with my father and was keeping ownership of me. We lived with a few different women that after a period of time felt they could share things with me or try to teach me what they knew, my mother was never around when it was happening. Astroplaning & Chart Reading was taught to me at the age of 8 years old.
I had my first experience with a negative energy after the woman we lived with mother had passed on. I remember going to the house, they were cleaning it out. I remember the staircase. No one was around and as soon as I tried walking up the stairs to find everyone. I was told to leave the house by something not visible, it was angry and I felt unwelcome. I sat on the porch the rest of the day. I was afraid. My mothers friend died a few years later. This is just one of the little stories I have to share.

#2 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:12 PM

View PostUrsuella, on 11 August 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

This is the second post I've done tonight. I've explained in the "Hi I'm new", why I've chosen to write the things that have happen to me, I hate to say "stories", but I'm new so I hope that's the right word.

Me too, that is why I like to use experiences, but I am sure no one would mind you using "Stories"
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:20 PM

Thank you for sharing your experiences :D

How old were you when you had your first experience and did these women also teach you how to spiritually protect yourself along with their other teachings?
Did your mother know and agree with what the women were teaching but it was kept from your father. I just was confused that maybe your mother wasn't aware either!
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter