Kristen's Pictures

• You cannot reply to this topic
74 replies to this topic

#61 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,436 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:39 AM

Kristin... No worries about taking that picture... I'll send you a PM.
My Signature
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#62 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,641 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:44 AM

View PostKristin, on 29 September 2017 - 02:44 PM, said:

I do want an explanation for all these photos the problem is with the explanations that the last site I was on didn't make any sense. Plus the people on that site were I am sorry to say very rude. I know these photos don't make sense but I know they are what they are. I just want to understand how and maybe it is explainable and fear made me see things. IDK that's why I keep trying to find some kind of answer.

I tend to agree with Lorac. At least to my eyes, there is nothing out of the ordinary in the photos so far. We have glare, reflections, dark lighting etc, which are perfect to make one try to see something that may not be there.No one can say there may not be activity since it happened to you, not them. But you might be trying too hard to try and validate your experiences by trying to find something in your photos
My Signature
Posted Image

#63 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:48 AM

Like I said, Kristin... I will send you a PM. Don't be discouraged.  :)
My Signature
Posted Image

#64 MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

Possibly the major problem is that we are not seeing whatever it is that Kristen sees. That doesn't mean that she is wrong in believing she sees something paranormal. As to what I see, a possible female figure with crossed legs in the first and another woman in the second. Maybe that will help.

God Bless
Graves
My Signature
Who you gonna call?

#65 Tarinya

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:51 PM

I don't think anyone is trying to insinuate that you aren't having experiences, but, I do feel like you're trying too hard to validate those experiences with photos. Some of the pics, I haven't been able to make out what I'm even looking at and others I just don't see anything. Photo's are difficult when dealing with something paranormal. It's very rare to actual catch anything, but if you WANT it to be something your mind usually will find what you want to see.
At some point I think you have to focus on what you're FEELING and the experiences you are having and try to deal with those. Though fear, grief, anxiety, unhappiness, etc can all lead us to think things are happening that maybe aren't.
Ultimately, everything posted here is our opinions of what you're sharing with us. We aren't there with you, we don't see and hear and feel the things that you do. And many of us are extremely skeptical. We're always looking for the natural, logical explanations.

#66 Vlawde

Seance

• GS Member
  • 11,641 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 30 September 2017 - 08:33 PM

Well said!

Well said!
My Signature
Posted Image

#67 MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 848 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:23 AM

Photographic proof of the paranormal is going to be hard to get. Every photograph has any number of possible interpretations. No one is calling the picture fake or calling you out, Kristen. Like I say, I see female figures. That said. I believe it to be pareidolia. Proof requires adherence to stringent rules. No photograph of the paranormal, Bigfoot or other cryptids, aliens, etc. has ever been scientifically proven,  Take courage that we understand that you are having real experiences. We care.

God Bless
Graves
My Signature
Who you gonna call?

#68 siguie

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:15 PM

View Postlorac61469, on 30 September 2017 - 07:29 AM, said:

So basically you're saying that you know they're paranormal. Is that what I'm reading?

Because if it's answers you're really looking for I believe we've addressed what the could be, folded pants, motion blur, low light, pixelated photos, reflections.

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the word pareidolia?

Definition of pareidolia

:the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern
The scientific explanation for some people is pareidolia, or the human ability to see shapes or make pictures out of randomness. Think of the Rorschach inkblot test.

Actually I think the problem is less pareidolia and more "observer-expectancy effect" basically she knows SOMETHING is going on ... after all there was her childs experience along with her husband and then even her own. Now that she is looking for answers she's taking photos/videos in order to get that and anything not quite right is suspect and being attributed to whatever is happening to her.

This kind of thing is both common and understandable considering the situation :yes:

Kristin, think of this like you are a stalking victim who sees signs/evidence of their stalker all around them. What you see may indeed be correct BUT here we are acting as the police investigators trying to make sure what you present is truly evidence. Because photo and video artifacts are common, once you add in pareidolia and what you expect to see ... well that's where things get complicated. It may be the entity you suspect, it may be multiple entities working together, it may be some other paranormal activity all together or it may be nothing at all :no: We are just trying to be objective and figure out what is what making as few assumptions as possible :yes:

Edited by siguie, 01 October 2017 - 01:19 PM.

My Signature
- siguie -

#69 Kristin

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:59 PM

Thank you for all your OP they are appreciated and helpful! Thanks again!

#70 Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:20 AM

KlaineyGStudy, on 23 September 2017 - 03:47 AM, said:

Kristen this was uploading your picture to my OneDrive. So you will be able to post from Onedrive into the forum I will PM you with the details. I am off now to watch a movie, once the family make their mind up on what we are watching LOL.

Could you tell us what or who you think it is in the car? Maybe what made you take the picture?  It does look like someone!

P.S. Just looked on as a guest and couldn't see the image so maybe it only works with people who have OneDrive accounts

Posted Image

I don't think OneDrive will work :verymad: This was the picture if anyone was wondering.
Posted Image

Looking at this picture of the car, it looks to me like the back of the driver's seat is flipped forward to allow access to the back seat.  What looks like a head is actually the headrest.  Of course, if this is a 4 door car then all bets are off.  LOL. I think it's a 2 door though because the doors look wider than they would be if it was a 4 door.

Ghyllie

#71 KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,128 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 01:51 AM

View PostEctoplazzum, on 10 October 2017 - 12:20 AM, said:

Looking at this picture of the car, it looks to me like the back of the driver's seat is flipped forward to allow access to the back seat.  What looks like a head is actually the headrest.  Of course, if this is a 4 door car then all bets are off.  LOL. I think it's a 2 door though because the doors look wider than they would be if it was a 4 door.

Ghyllie

That is crazy, for a minute there I thought I was experiencing deja vu. :confused0068: Here is why Freaky you two think alike :)

View PostMortimerGraves, on 25 September 2017 - 09:40 AM, said:

I have a question about the car. Is it two-door or four-door? Because if the car is two-door, I think what is happening is the seat is leaned forward and the lines on the RV make the arms by refraction in the side window. If the car is a four-door, then your guess is as good as mine, I have no clue....

God Bless
Graves

Kristin said the car was a four-door :shocked:
My Signature

Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#72 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:01 AM

Me too with the deja vu.... that's strange that Ecto and Graves said almost the same thing.  :)

I can't see enough of the front door to tell if it's a two door. I only see barely past the door handle.  :huh:
My Signature
Posted Image

#73 Ectoplazzum

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 05:20 AM

That is strange that we both said almost the same thing!  I have a bad habit of rreadng just the original post and replying from there.  Had I read the whole thread I would have seen Graves'post and simply agreed with it.  ☺

However now that it's known that it's a 4 door car, that makes it creepy all over again!  Those doors just look awfully wide for a 4 door car.  Does anyone know what kind of car it is so I can Google it?

#74 Dazzled Dad

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:47 AM

Dodge Caliber

Posted Image

Edited by Dazzled Dad, 11 October 2017 - 06:49 AM.

#75 Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,436 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:52 PM

Cool... thanks for finding that, Dazzled Dad!
My Signature
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

members, guests, anonymous users

Skin Designed By Evanescence at IBSkin.com