• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:51 PM

This guy was like a secretary or something in The Air Force back in the 50's & 60's with a very high security clearance & was privy to a lot of top secret information but he knew I had an interest in the subject so he says "I'll tell you this much, Greys, Reptoids & little green men are all real but none of them are aliens, If you saw an actual alien you wouldn't even know it was an alien.

He wouldn't go on any further than that & I've always wondered what he was implying.
Are Greys, Reptoids & little green men the true earthlings?
Are humans not native to earth?
Are actual aliens shape shifters?
Did our species pop up all over the universe separate from each other?

#2 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:00 PM

Another little tidbit about him is he was an atheist before being in the air force but after he retired he became a christian minister.

So something drew him to God, not sure what, he never explained.

#3 JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy

Apport

• GS Member
  • 59 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:08 PM

I think after this little rant this thread may belong in the The Spiritual Realm forum.

Now from a christian stand point I can only deduce that what are commonly accepted as extra-terrestrials are in fact demonic.

Now demons didn't hit the scene until after the flood, demons are the evil spirits of the Nephilim who were destroyed not the fallen angels which would make them native earthlings. Fallen Angels could be considered alien but there off spring were born here.

& if you believe in creation I would make sense that earth isn't the only planet with humans on it. So real extra-terrestrials are no different from an earthling than an African is from an East Asian. We're all the same, Aliens are genetically identical to us.

#4 NightWalkerGStudy

NightWalkerGStudy

Pooky's Keeper

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,159 posts
  • Interests:paranormal happenings, music, video games, smartphones, politics, keeping my fangs clean.

Posted 04 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

I've heard from a lot of people that humans are not native to Earth.  It's a belief I'm open too, personally.  I wonder about demons, also.  Good post!

Posted Image

"Life doesn't get easier...

You just get stronger."

#5 buffamy

buffamy

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 10:16 PM

View PostJustSomeGuy, on 30 December 2016 - 01:51 PM, said:

..."I'll tell you this much, Greys, Reptoids & little green men are all real but none of them are aliens, If you saw an actual alien you wouldn't even know it was an alien.

He wouldn't go on any further than that & I've always wondered what he was implying. ...

He was referring to extraterrestrials who wouldn't stand out if u passed them on the street.

There are different kinds of reptile beings and that's likely why he's using the broader term of 'Reptoid'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users