Free Skins
© Fisana

Shadow Person Caught On Tape

ghost spirit shadow person caught ontape found footage ghost video paranormal supernatural

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 MarkLeecook

MarkLeecook

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

Hi all,

this footage is from the same source as before (another round of youtube randomness!) and is reported to be from the same place as the other footage. I have read and understood the explanations for the other video I posted (thank you to everyone who replied) but this is just odd. Explanations would be greatly appreciated!!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yrjxaW7IPL0

#2 Snowlord

Snowlord

Ghoststudy's Official Photo Expert

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,219 posts
  • Interests:Photography ... Chess ... Nature ... Astronomy ... Kicking Butt...stuff like that.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:24 PM

It just looks like a shadow of someone walking across the room on the right side, out of frame of the camera. Probably they are standing there waiting, with their shadow on the back side of the door that we can't see, and then walk forward as the video begins to record.

#3 mat k

mat k

EVP

• GS Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

I agree with Snowlord, you can see the shadow cast of the sofa/settee,chair. not something associated with shadow people that i'm aware of.

Now had there been only a shadow on the wall i would of been a little more excited.

We Fall so we can pick ourselves up again

#4 MortimerGraves

MortimerGraves

Incubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

First thing I noticed is that the camera is set at an odd angle, so that the corner of the room becomes a focus point. Thus the shadow can be cast from elsewhere in the room and forced perspective makes it appear to move into the frame as it vanishes
Who you gonna call?

#5 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,051 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

It looks to be more on the wall than an actual shadow person, and at the beginning the figure is more defined than what shadow figures usually appear like. Sure looks to be set up to me.

Plus I always go by the theory that if its on YouTube, it must be fake! ;).
Posted Image

#6 bunygirl

bunygirl

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:00 AM

yeah looks like someone walking across room from the other end of the room thats off camera :) xx =just my opinion xx

#7 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

just a question. i was told shadow ppl dont talk and they are usually still in one spot. more like bad entity watching you. what does everyone else think?
Posted Image

#8 Vlawde

Vlawde

Exorcism

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,051 posts
  • Interests:Music, games, movies, the paranormal

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Shadow people do indeed move...sometimes very quickly
Posted Image

#9 bree2981

bree2981

EVP

• GS Member
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

thats right come to think of the paranormal investigations they do move yet do they speak?  cant believe i didnt put 1 and 2 together with the movement lol. boy i feel stupid
Posted Image

#10 Calmer

Calmer

Cold Spot

• GS Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

I agree with everyone else.  Notice how the shadow fades as if moving from a light source and then it pixelates (I think that's the word I'm looking for) as if the camera has been tampered with.

Edited by Calmer, 13 February 2013 - 01:18 AM.

#11 tuelpchen

tuelpchen

Apport

• GS Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:42 AM

This is definitely just someone walking to the right of the camera. I watched it a few times and I could see that the shadow moved across the couch at it walks - just like every regular shadow would when someone walks past furniture or things. I mean: shouldn't a shadow person "stay in shape" and rather walk behind the couch instead of floating over it and the wall? At least to save energy or something?
It's better to be hated for what you are - then to be loved for what you are not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, spirit, shadow person, caught ontape, found footage, ghost video, paranormal, supernatural