• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cbratholt

cbratholt

False Positive

• GS Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

Well this is my first post here so go easy, lol.  Background story on this first, had a home rented out and took it back in May. In may while doing things i kept having lights turned off on me for no apparent reason, then i started hearing footsteps on the floor above me when i was the only one there. I brushed it off as nothing. I never told anyone thinking they would think i was crazy and thinking it was my imagination, last weekend i ventured back to that house to do some duct work while doing it in 74 degrees i got very cold and my breath was visible, i brushed it off.  Then about an hour later same thing, except this time it also sounded like someone was trying to whisper to me, I am the only one there and it is 5 miles from the next closest house. I threw down my tools this time and hit the road home.  Came bac to work and told a coworker about it who happens to ghost hunt in his free time, i didnt know it at this point.  He seemed excited, while i didnt want to ever go back.  I manned up and went with him and 2 others back there yesterday. I forgot to mention there is 0 power in this home atm. For some reason i had orbs in pictures and was talked to again, infact the thing told me on a recorder that i needed to whisper too after it whispered something in my ear.   This place freaked out the ghost hunters even, had one of them run from the home after something whispered in her ear.  We only recorded and stayed about 27 mins and we had 14 responses to questions or general chatter in that time.  Many many orbs in pictures as long as i was around, when i was not in the area, no orbs.  I have no clue what is going on, but it seems strange.  This is not my first go round with whatever these are, i have just tried dismissing them my whole life after yesterday i felt a bit validated. Not sure if i should be scared some times it freaks me out sometimes it doesnt, i maybe sleep 5 hrs a night now on average because dreams get to be even weirder, but in the last year stories like this are becoming more common for me and i am not sure how to stop them. I have had multiple weird things like this pretty much my whole life.

#2 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:42 AM

View Postcbratholt, on 23 September 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

Well this is my first post here so go easy, lol.  Background story on this first, had a home rented out and took it back in May. In may while doing things i kept having lights turned off on me for no apparent reason, then i started hearing footsteps on the floor above me when i was the only one there. I brushed it off as nothing. I never told anyone thinking they would think i was crazy and thinking it was my imagination, last weekend i ventured back to that house to do some duct work while doing it in 74 degrees i got very cold and my breath was visible, i brushed it off.  Then about an hour later same thing, except this time it also sounded like someone was trying to whisper to me, I am the only one there and it is 5 miles from the next closest house. I threw down my tools this time and hit the road home.  Came bac to work and told a coworker about it who happens to ghost hunt in his free time, i didnt know it at this point.  He seemed excited, while i didnt want to ever go back.  I manned up and went with him and 2 others back there yesterday. I forgot to mention there is 0 power in this home atm. For some reason i had orbs in pictures and was talked to again, infact the thing told me on a recorder that i needed to whisper too after it whispered something in my ear.   This place freaked out the ghost hunters even, had one of them run from the home after something whispered in her ear.  We only recorded and stayed about 27 mins and we had 14 responses to questions or general chatter in that time.  Many many orbs in pictures as long as i was around, when i was not in the area, no orbs.  I have no clue what is going on, but it seems strange.  This is not my first go round with whatever these are, i have just tried dismissing them my whole life after yesterday i felt a bit validated. Not sure if i should be scared some times it freaks me out sometimes it doesnt, i maybe sleep 5 hrs a night now on average because dreams get to be even weirder, but in the last year stories like this are becoming more common for me and i am not sure how to stop them. I have had multiple weird things like this pretty much my whole life.

Sorry for not seeing this topic in 2013. Apparently no one saw it.  Posted Image

As for the nightmares, if you suspect a haunting... pray at bedtime for relief from attacks. And upon awaking, pray again but in gratitude for a restful nights sleep. If that doesn't work, consider eliminating late-night snacks. Also consider the fact that medications such as antidepressants and narcotics could be the culprit. And even some blood pressure medications as well. And we can’t rule out sleep disorders. Any of them could  be associated with nightmares. So check with a pharmacists as far as any drugs you might be taking.

This message is not just for Cbratholt, but for anyone experiences nightmares on a regular basis.

#3 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 01:55 AM

Wow that is crazy that no one commented on this post until now :confused0068: Good advice Jim :good:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter