Santa Sleigh       santa

Are Shadow Ghosts / Entities In Your House?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 15 October 2015 - 11:40 PM

Is there a presence of dark supernatural beings in your home? If yes, keep reading...

I'm talking about Dark Forces, Shadow Beings, Shadow Figures, Shadow Blobs, Shadow Ghosts, Dark ET's, etc.

If you have (or had) such a presence, can you write a paragraph or two about it here?
What are the symptoms and signs? How do they look? Have you found anything to help keep it at bay?

Thanks for your input  :)

#2 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 16 October 2015 - 05:46 AM

I see shadows now and then and they can be anywhere, but mainly seen in the corner of my eye. The park behind me in particular has loads of shadow beings appearing of all shapes and sizes that me and all my friends have all witnessed. My dad and I see "imps" in the house and mainly in the garden which I see as really fast,small shadows but my dad sees little,furry monkey type creatures. They're mischievous but only run up walls and along the ceiling,  and are harmless. The only negative entity I saw was the "tall man", a 6-8 ft tall, thin shadow seemingly wearing a hat that threw a picture frame at me then run off (moving like a tornado would.) This happened when I was 13/14 and I've never met an aggressive entity since. I put it down to poltergeist activity at the time in the house, seemingly linked to puberty. We still get very rare instances of poltergeist activity, but nothing on the scale of when I was a teenager.
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#3 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:30 AM

PIT Leader, thank you for being the first to share with us. You have quite an ability!
Have you ever walked through a cemetery, and if so what was your experience there?
And lastly, does the time of day make a difference in when you are able to see them? Is it better at dusk or night?
Thank you for speaking up.  :)

#4 belar

belar

Ectoplasm

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my wife and kids, reading fantasy fiction, movies, twisty puzzles, and learning about the paranormal.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:34 AM

I'll be curious to read the responses here!

#5 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:54 AM

Me too, Belar!

#6 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:30 PM

There's a cemetery near my house, it's eerily quiet and I never see anything paranormal there. Historic places (castles,abbeys etc.) and parks seem to be the places to go in my experience. Time of day doesn't matter, I've seen equal activity in day and at night (the shadows are somehow darker than the night.) The "imps" only come out at night though and moreso when there's a full moon. The park behind my house is the most active area by far, followed by an abandoned house about 20 minutes away (that's where I got the picture of the "disembodied head" I posted on here last year.)

Edited by PIT leader, 16 October 2015 - 12:30 PM.

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#7 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:48 PM

View PostPIT leader, on 16 October 2015 - 05:46 AM, said:

I see shadows now and then and they can be anywhere, but mainly seen in the corner of my eye. The park behind me in particular has loads of shadow beings appearing of all shapes and sizes that me and all my friends have all witnessed. My dad and I see "imps" in the house and mainly in the garden which I see as really fast,small shadows but my dad sees little,furry monkey type creatures. They're mischievous but only run up walls and along the ceiling,  and are harmless. The only negative entity I saw was the "tall man", a 6-8 ft tall, thin shadow seemingly wearing a hat that threw a picture frame at me then run off (moving like a tornado would.) This happened when I was 13/14 and I've never met an aggressive entity since. I put it down to poltergeist activity at the time in the house, seemingly linked to puberty. We still get very rare instances of poltergeist activity, but nothing on the scale of when I was a teenager.

Ever consider a thought form entity as opposed to poltergeist?

On the subject of shadow beings...

I've been dealing with shadow people a long time. They are usually only observers seen in peripheral vision, once looked at straight on they vanish, pretty harmless. it is important to identify them properly, these are complete humanoid figures.

What your father calls the imps I call rollie pollie's. They are 3 ft or so high and seem to roll through any given area. To me it's as though they are rolling through our dimension from another into another. The monkeys are creepy ceiling crawlers. Again both harmless.

Not complete humanoid black mass things can be completely different, very rare and should be avoided.

#8 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:22 PM

PIT leader, so when you see the Shadows in the park during the day, are they still pitch black by day? And can you describe their activity? Are they fast or slow? Do they interact with other shadows? Are they interested in the people? That kind of info would be helpful.

CDS, do you see shadows of various forms and types regularly?
And thank you for your input on this, very useful!

#9 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,839 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 02:04 AM

I have been to a few psychic evening with a very well known psychic. When I was there she was talking and I saw this shadow come up  through the stage floor and hug her around the waist. The psychic went on about how she had a child with her, it was like I was watching this shadow of the child. At different times, I would see other shadows moving around on the stage  I thought to myself are they tricks of the light or maybe apart of the show? My sister who was with me at the time said she didn't notice any shadows on the stage, but that didn't mean that they weren't part of the show and she just didn't notice them. What made me think there might be something more to them was when I went another time, after seeing the shadows I came home and was standing in the kitchen when I turned around for a moment there was this child I believe female sitting at my dining table. She had short white hair and was just leaning back against the chair back I couldn't see her clothes because the table blocked my view. She was luminescent like a light, she wasn't dark like a shadow. At the time I thought she definitely followed me home for whatever reason.
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#10 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:43 AM

They're always dark grey/black (the colour of shadows) and they dart past the corner of my eye. My friend saw one go past once in the park at night and said it looked like it was cycling at first. I only ever see one at a time, so have no idea if they interact with eachother. Their main goal seems to be to avoid being seen. I saw another one in the park that looked like a small child when up there with an ex, we both saw it walking and it walked through her. She said it felt it like static all through her body when that happened. It definitely sounds like CDS and I are seeing the same or similar beings.

The poltergeist activity could easily have been a thought-form, I was at the peak of my interest in the paranormal at 13/14 which could have given it the energy to act out. The activity is extremely rare now and usually linked to if a spirit is trying to get our attention rather than just to cause mayhem.

#11 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,190 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 11:45 AM

Klainey, you have shared some fascinating experiences, thank you so much for that!
It seems to validate some of what the Psychic was seeing or experiencing on the stage. Now about the little girl at the table... were you scared, alarmed or were you open to the experience? How long did the occurrence last? And did you walk away scared, or did she dissipate in front of you? Do you believe it to be a visiting spirit?

PIT leader, yes, it does seem like you and CDS are seeing similar forms, fascinating!
When your friend saw one that seemed to be cycling, would that mean it was traveling about that speed and that height from the ground? So are you at times able to see them straight on for a brief moment? Thank you for the details, it educational to say the least.  :thanks:

#12 jlemich

jlemich

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Playing with my dogs.
    Drinking wine LOL
    Learning more about
    the paranormal...

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:54 PM

I sometimes " think " I am seeing shadow figures in my house when I am in certain rooms. I have tried de bunking these occurs numerous times with no luck. I definitely think as previously said that want to avoid being seem. They seem to move very quickly. In my case the scent of cologne is very strong when I see them pass through.

#13 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,839 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:16 AM

Jim, I was startled for sure but not really scared. I told my partner straight away and got a "Not interested look" LOL.  It was only a matter of seconds but I was directly looking and it was definitely a child and as I said I think it was female, but she had very short blonde hair and I couldn't tell because of the table what clothes she had on.

I know  I didn't imagine this,  the same night   I caught another white looking shadow while I was in the kitchen. I thought m partner had walked behind me but when I looked (both sides) and then turned to look behind me; there was no one there! But that was only like catching something out of my peripheral vision.
Posted Image

#14 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:37 AM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 16 October 2015 - 11:22 PM, said:

CDS, do you see shadows of various forms and types regularly?
And thank you for your input on this, very useful!

Yes Jim, I seem to have a tenancy to attract stuff.

#15 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:37 AM

I saw a really vivid shadow cycling at night up the park with a grop of friends who all saw it too. It was so realistic, we all nearly said "hello" (addressing people in the woods at night is polite as it sets both groups at ease.) It was human height and cycling at a normal speed (rather fast really.) I think it was more likely to be a full ghost than a shadow though (although it was again darker than night.) I wonder if it's the same being that my friend saw at a different part of the park (it could have a pre-set "route.) I guess this shows that you can see them straight on at times.

Edited by PIT leader, 18 October 2015 - 05:38 AM.

#16 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:50 AM

My wife's father has property that includes a rocky shoreline, a path with a wooden plank walkway to it.

We had a bonfire and near midnight I was left alone on the beach to extinguish the fire. While doing so I had the path and walk way to my right and behind me. A very dark shadowy being ran down the wooden decking across the rocky beach and vanished when it hit the water line.

The noise it made as it came down the wooded gang plank that got my attention, when it hit the rocky beach it was louder. My first thought was it was the wife coming back or her father (who was in bed). it reminded me of the demonic dog off the Ghost Busters movie (Gozer?)

I got a really bad feeling about this while on the beach. I was close to finishing and left quickly.

Edited by CDS, 18 October 2015 - 05:52 AM.

#17 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,839 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:09 AM

Oh I don't blame you for wanting to leave quickly CDS it would have up the wind up me too :confused0068: Sounds like a lovely place too :)
Posted Image

#18 chips1310

chips1310

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:All things spooky

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:17 PM

My wife is convinced she sees shadows around me sometimes when in our home. She isnt psychic and states it only occurs around myself. The most recent was a few nights ago, she was sitting in our kitchen with a full view of our hallway.  As I left one room she was convinced she saw a very dark full bodied apparition walk into the room I was leaving. So much so she left where she was sitting and entered the room itself asking if I saw someone walk past me. Apart from her seeing these apparent shadows near me, we have no concerns regarding a haunting or paranormal incidents in our home. It is only her that has seen them. Although I have no concerns, I do find it unnerving when she lets me know when they're about.

Edited to add... She only sees them now and again when I'm at home. Sometimes she sees one standing by me, another time it followed me from one room to another. Not long ago she glimpsed a shadow figure standing by me as I sat watching the tv. As I said, its unnerving why its only around myself. But nothing I feel I should be worried about

Edited by chips1310, 18 October 2015 - 01:27 PM.

Ignorance is refusing to believe what we dont understand

#19 PIT leader

PIT leader

Succubus

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:01 AM

Sometimes my friends see shadows, when I'm around (but not other times.) It's as if the "gift" can be shared somehow by any friends/famly nearby.

#20 chips1310

chips1310

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:All things spooky

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:25 AM

View PostPIT leader, on 19 October 2015 - 03:01 AM, said:

Sometimes my friends see shadows, when I'm around (but not other times.) It's as if the "gift" can be shared somehow by any friends/famly nearby.

Thats my question on the subject, my wife lays no claim to have any special abilities regarding the paranormal. So why does she pick up on these shadows that only appear when I'm in the house. I have no reason to disbelieve her either, as its a subject out of her comfort zone. She doesn't see them anywhere else or with any other persons. Also nobody else has ever claimed to see it near me. I'm not worried nor concerned, just intrigued
Ignorance is refusing to believe what we dont understand