Are Shadow Ghosts / Entities In Your House?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#21 PIT leader

PIT leader

Demon

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:ghost-hunting,videogames,metal and house music,horror films,comics

Posted 19 October 2015 - 11:58 AM

I can't explain it, but there's definitely been instances where friends who don't see or believe in ghosts see the same things I see (usually only if I'm there.) It's an interesting quirk and could even be worth making a separate topic about :).
We have such sights to show you!

IF YOU HAVE TIME, VIEW MY VIDEOS (NOT PARANORMAL) AT   https://www.youtube....cGDuiN3AKqdqNpQ

#22 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:25 PM

View PostPIT leader, on 19 October 2015 - 11:58 AM, said:

I can't explain it, but there's definitely been instances where friends who don't see or believe in ghosts see the same things I see (usually only if I'm there.) It's an interesting quirk and could even be worth making a separate topic about :).

That's why I brought up a thought form entity as opposed to poltergeist.

#23 vave82

vave82

The Fairy with an Attitude

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Family time, my pets, travelling, outdoors, shopping, pretty things and paranormal - quite a good mix here!

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:52 PM

Some chilling encounters on this thread. I am glad I haven't experienced any of this type. Learning a lot!

#24 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 02:23 AM

I agree Vave.... we are getting some interesting experiences first hand. The only way to do good research!  :)
Thank you to all who are sharing, it's fascinating not only for me but also to all those who are watching this tread closely.

Chips, it's interesting to hear how your wife only sees these shadow beings when you're around. And what makes it more interesting of course, is they/it are always around only you! That has me wondering for sure. Does she see these shadow beings around you often? I guess the big question would be, why are they attracted to you? An attachment of sorts, perhaps? And is it always the same shape and size?

PIT Leader... it's interesting how others seem to have the ability to see shadow beings too (on occasion) when you're around. That's a whole different field of study that I would like to explore!

CDS, can you give us a quick summary about "Thought Form Entities" as you understand them?

If any of you who are reading this thread and would like to share, please do so! But if you would rather not be known, simply send your experiences to me as a PM. Or to my email and I'll post them here on the board for you privately.  Jim - mailbox@ghoststudy.com

Thanks again everyone!

#25 chips1310

chips1310

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts
  • Interests:All things spooky

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:15 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 20 October 2015 - 02:23 AM, said:

I agree Vave.... we are getting some interesting experiences first hand. The only way to do good research!  :)
Thank you to all who are sharing, it's fascinating not only for me but also to all those who are watching this tread closely.

Chips, it's interesting to hear how your wife only sees these shadow beings when you're around. And what makes it more interesting of course, is they/it are always around only you! That has me wondering for sure. Does she see these shadow beings around you often? I guess the big question would be, why are they attracted to you? An attachment of sorts, perhaps? And is it always the same shape and size?

Its only come to light fairly recently, she states she has been seeing them around for a while though but basically kept it from me. I believe my oldest daughter has known about it longer than me !!

Its certainly strange, as I said it occurs when I'm around the house day or night. Ive just been speaking to my wife more in depth about this and asked her your questions.  Yes it is only when I'm around, she says she has seen a tall shape one day then a shorter shape on another, one time she witnessed what she can only describe as a blob. Everytime its black and no distinctive features. Oddly enough the tall one gave her the chills and she has no idea why. They dont appear constantly but every now and again. Why there is some attachment to myself, we have no idea. Likewise as to why it doesn't happen around others or when she is home alone. I have read before that spirits etc can draw on peoples energies causing tiredness, mood swings, depression etc etc. I suffer no ill effects at all if this was the case. I'm in a job I love (working with the homeless) I have a great family around me and looking forward to being a granddad again in January to a little girl this time, also I feel in good health physically and mentally. Its certainly a mystery if ive been picked out for this kind of attention.  I'm half hoping to witness it for myself, but on the other hand I would probably faint !  Ive wrote a bit about my childhood on here before, I have to wonder if theres a link.
Ignorance is refusing to believe what we dont understand

#26 CDS

CDS

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 03:58 PM

Unfortunately, man doesn't generally realize the implications and power of his own thoughts!

Poltergeist is one example of passively created thoughtform entity. Poltergeist activity takes form in response to the energies within a person.

Thoughtforms although usually unintentionally, can often be intentional via astral, ethereal spell casting and disintegrate quite rapidly. That is, unless the thoughtform is given the opportunity to evolve into a distinct and intelligent entity.

When it comes to the paranormal there often isn't a single answer but multiples of possibles, unless you have the ability to sense/see/feel etc what these energies are.

Tulpa

Edited by CDS, 20 October 2015 - 03:59 PM.

#27 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:01 PM

I just have to say this has always interested me a great deal. I have never experienced it though.  To read the descriptions of the different shadows/entities(?) and to know that each of you have had the same sightings yourselves is amazing & intriguing to say the least.  Your encounters posted here validate their existence to me.

Thank you all for teaching me about this.

#28 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 06:10 PM

Chips, thank you for your response!
It's all quite fascinating.... and I think there is most likely a link to something in your past or present. I'm wondering if there's a link to your job, working with the homeless. There would obviously be attachments to some of those good folks because of there present circumstances. And maybe you have a curious one following you home at times. It would be interesting if you wife tagged along with you to work some time. And just observed things around you and those whom you work with.  :huh:

CDS.... excellent summary! It gives all of us a better understanding of this phenomenon. It's actually an extraordinary topic of study! I'm wondering how many out there right now, have experienced it personally or witnessed it to some degree. Now is the time to speak up everyone!  :)

#29 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:07 PM

I have seen them yes.  Oct 2014 to March 2015 they were seen everyday. Especially on cloudy, dark, damp days.  They are small, and they love to straddle the edges of the house as in the walls, ceiling, stair case rails and floor. They cant or seem to have the ability to approach you directly but more so indirectly.

While sleeping they poke and prod you. I believe they have at times tugged at my feet, yanked covers and enter the bed.  The most I've ever seen or felt. has been 5.

I call them minions because they only appear when the head honcho is vacant.  They have sharp teeth, claws and are not friendly.

in short they are opportunists. They did not come with the house or I should say they were not here when we arrived.   My guess is they appear once a house becomes very dark and active.  

Sort of how you only see a buzzard in the sky when dead meat or a carcass is around. Aside from that their invisible.
Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#30 chips1310

chips1310

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 10:27 PM

View PostJim@GhostStudy, on 20 October 2015 - 06:10 PM, said:

Chips, thank you for your response!
It's all quite fascinating.... and I think there is most likely a link to something in your past or present. I'm wondering if there's a link to your job, working with the homeless. There would obviously be attachments to some of those good folks because of there present circumstances. And maybe you have a curious one following you home at times. It would be interesting if you wife tagged along with you to work some time. And just observed things around you and those whom you work with.  :huh:

Thats a very interesting concept Jim regarding a link to my job. As you can imagine I work in a support environment where many have complex issues. Quite a few have passed on due to their lifestyle whether purposely or not. Our hostel is a very old building which was once a small hotel, and we work closely with each individual, in many cases we are really the only positive people left in their lives. So I can see a link to them getting attached whether in this life or the next. An interesting experiment would be for my wife to spend some time within the hostel, I wonder if she would witness more of the shadows, and could it be possible that other staff members have them too. It may well be a long shot but worth a try. My concern is some of these folk have led very tormented lifes and are/were troubled souls, I would hope they found peace when they passed on.

#31 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:26 AM

MacQdor, thank you for chiming in!
Two Questions...
1) You have had several groups come in to study... and in some cases attempt to cleanse your home of the entities/shadow-beings, that are there.
How is the activity now? Much better? Clean?
2) So the ones you call minions, in your estimation, seem to come when things become dark and active.
So what is it that had changed to the point they were attracted to your home? Was it the activity already present or something else?

I especially appreciated your description of them and their activities.... good information!
Thanks again for posting...it's appreciated.  :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chips... yes, I think there could easily be a link connecting the shadows in your home to something going on at work. Worth considering at least. And yes, it would be an interesting test to have your wife visit (if it's safe for her to do so). She could simply watch and observe. Have her sights on you and the other workers but also on those good folks that are there for help. If that visit ever happens, please let me know the outcome.  :)

I admire you Chips for the great service you're doing in your job. It has to be especially rewarding for you.

#32 MacQdor

MacQdor

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:55 PM

1) You have had several groups come in to study... and in some cases attempt to cleanse your home of the entities/shadow-beings, that are there.
How is the activity now? Much better? Clean?

The activity now has died down considerably. Similar to 2013 when activity spiked in 2012 and sort of died down on its on in 2013. It spiked back up. WAY up in spring of 2014. It seems to be back at that phase again with one minor difference.  Even now lights go off and on and the stomping and foot steps happen daily in addition to the bed movement, pokes and prods while sleeping.  That didnt happen in 2012 or 2013. But its forever constant now.  The house also makes noises (furniture being moved, or tossed) but the house looks fine. Nothings out of place. Thats's something linked to Poltergeist related activity. Thats happening now. Whats not happening are the attacks. And there are several theories as to why the attacks on me personnaly leveled off.

#1. we're in a lull period
#2 House exorcism worked ( even though if its a Poltergeist, then exorcism wouldnt affect it)
#3 The dynamics of the house has change. Only I live there now. But thats debatable because the house was leveling off on attacks and spiked activity back in March.  GF moved out in July.

Our gut feeling says its a mixture of all 3 scenarious. The energy to mass an attack daily on me for 6+ months had to give way eventually. But that doesn't mean activity could pick up again.  When it spiked in March/April of last year it came without warning.  

2) So the ones you call minions, in your estimation, seem to come when things become dark and active.
So what is it that had changed to the point they were attracted to your home? Was it the activity already present or something else?

I saw one apparition in 2012. A lady. I saw nothing in 2013. When the attacks began to center around me in 2014, thats when I began to see the lady again and even worse the things I call minions.  There dark and shadowy, and they have a form. There also very short in height.  But you definitely see them. Especially in the hallway, foot of our bed, doorway, ceiling and stairs.   They seem to have appeared when the negativity in the house became dark.  Keep in mind for awhile the attacks centered around the house. Then as I became more proactive with removing these things and the more I sought help and one day I made the verbal mistake of challenging an invisible - angry spirit. "the gloves came off."   Its when the gloves come off that I believe the minions appeared. I say that because when the attacks on me began it seemed like it was a campaign to aggitate me 24/7, keep me sleep deprived and oppress me for take-over.  Think of it blood is in the water. One shark bites you and you start bleeding. Pretty soon ever animal in the ocean that views you as being wounded comes lurking. Including other sharks and other flesh eaters.

Thats what I think these minions are.  Are they demon-subordinates?  Possibly. I can't seen to pin no concerted effort between them and the Poltergeist accept to say they seem to have come out of the wood work when the angry spirit began attacking me. There very sneaky, agile, opportunistics and extremely, extremely patient.

I've had the feeling of something climbing in my bed. bed indention's in the mattress, have felt something wrap around my leg while sitting or standing like an invisible child, etc. And worse the known covers yanked off the bed while sleeping, while in a Hotel room (miles away) and pain sensations on toes, heel, chin, leg and knee.

I've seen the minions several times on the couch, doorway and stairway. The picture above is a near 90% accurate depiction.

I don't think the Poltergeist interacts with them. I just think they (the dark shadows) follow these angry ghosts around when a house becomes dark or when a human is being oppressed.  Like I said demon helpers.

IMO

https://app.box.com/...8yiw4mxs2516tlk

Edited by MacQdor, 22 October 2015 - 07:08 PM.

Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws

#33 chips1310

chips1310

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for the reply MacQdor, yes it is a rewarding job as much as it can be challenging. As ive stated some of the people come very troubled backgrounds. I deal with allsorts. Alcohol and drug abuse is certainly the main issues, mental health is a major concern too,again this often transpires from events in their lives some going back to their childhood. I also deal with people just released from prison who have had all manner of charges against them.  So yeah I can see how it could be possible for some to still be clinging on to myself and maybe other staff when they pass on. I have been given permission from my boss for my wife to spend a bit of time in the hostel (thankfully my boss is a true believer in the paranormal, and is very interested to hear the outcome of this experiment) She will accompany myself during a nightshift and will always be paired up with a staff member when moving around the hostel. I just need to pick a date that suits, so will let you all know the outcome.

#34 Chris Charles

Chris Charles

EVP

• GS Member
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Anything odd and crazy, who doesn't love a good mystery.

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:13 PM

used to hear odd knocks and bangs in the bedroom while trying to get to sleep, but, saying 'Good Night' out loud seems to calm it down, maybe it's just a placebo. But it seems to work.
Things go bang in the night, but don't be scared.

I do a series of ghost report videos on youtube, feel free to check them out https://www.youtube....y4-p5N_JYw50-SQ

#35 EVP

EVP

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:05 PM

Often fear is an overpowering emotion to what we don't understand. BTW I suffer from floaters and can honestly see how natural events can be misinterpreted.

Edited by evp, 22 October 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#36 MichelleGStudy

MichelleGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:I am in private practice with a primary focus on treatment & management of eye disease. I enjoy astronomy, paranormal Investigating, visiting cemeteries, geocaching, gold panning, metal detecting & things of that nature.

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:29 PM

View Postchips1310, on 20 October 2015 - 10:27 PM, said:

Thats a very interesting concept Jim regarding a link to my job. As you can imagine I work in a support environment where many have complex issues. Quite a few have passed on due to their lifestyle whether purposely or not. Our hostel is a very old building which was once a small hotel, and we work closely with each individual, in many cases we are really the only positive people left in their lives. So I can see a link to them getting attached whether in this life or the next. An interesting experiment would be for my wife to spend some time within the hostel, I wonder if she would witness more of the shadows, and could it be possible that other staff members have them too. It may well be a long shot but worth a try. My concern is some of these folk have led very tormented lifes and are/were troubled souls, I would hope they found peace when they passed on.
chips I truly believe with the love, compassion & desire you have within your heart & soul to help the people that are fortunate enough to come in contact with you - I feel that's what draws them. For each one that has passed you comforted them in life & in now in death.

#37 Captain Kundalini

Captain Kundalini

Haunted Hollywood Guru

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 06:31 PM

No flies on this boy-o.

#38 JIMOverSeer

JIMOverSeer

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 10,176 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 01:22 AM

MacQdor... thank you for answering my questions. I'm glad to hear you're currently in a lull period... let's hope it continues because you deserve a break!  :)
It's been an especially interesting journey you've taken us on during this whole ordeal. .......And I must say, we've learned a lot through your experiences.... so thank you!

Chips... I'm glad your wife will have an opportunity to come to your work and observe! And I think the night-shift might actually be a better time. Let's us know the outcome!  B)

Chris... I like the concept, It's easy, sends a clear message and does it in a polite manner! I hope others going through a similar haunting will try it.  :investigate:

#39 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Crop Circle

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,275 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:53 PM

I've seen shadowmen often in my home. I've mention them in the thread about my home. I see them on my porch many times, always at night. My neice has seen it once when she slept over one night. She was sleeping out on the porch when I went to bed. Later I  got up to use the bathroom, on my way back to bed i found her sleeping on the couch in the parlor. That morning, I asked her why she switched to the parlor couch and she said,  she was watching a DVD on her portable and she looked up and behind her she saw a shadowman staring at her.  
I 've see him on the porch many nights/early mornings, always when it's dark. One time I saw a shadowman in the cellar. He was standing on the botom step, of the inside cellar stairs. I tried to debunk it, but couldn't. I also tried to debunk the one on the porch to no avail.

Edited by MacCionoadha' Bean-Sidhe, 23 October 2015 - 05:55 PM.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#40 chips1310

chips1310

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 01:11 AM

This is just an after thought of mine... I remember reading somewhere that shadow ghosts are presented as dark matter due to the fact that they are what it states, dark, as in evil, troubled souls. If there is any truth that I do have shadows around me from time to time, then it doesnt exactly fill me with confidence. Ive stated enough about the calibre of people I come into contact with through my work, where many do want/need the help, there are many others who have really troubled minds. Some are criminally insane to be honest, their past offences would shock you. Its any of these ones who may have passed on that make me a bit nervous, I would hope that they move on to peace. Their mental health led them to a life of turmoil, not just for themselves, but for others who came into contact with them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users