26 replies to this topic

#21 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 04:59 PM

Well it's been a week, and no sign of the ghost..... hmmm    no more footsteps on the porch either....  maybe he is just being quiet, it's happened before.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#22 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,628 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:14 PM

Keep us updated; lets hope it has gone :yes:
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#23 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:22 AM

True, can be very sporadic can't it!
It's in the trees, it's coming!

#24 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:00 AM

Well, he is back! Last night... there was a loud thump like something heavy falling on the floor in the living room,  when I went to investigate, there was nothing there. Later, I heard footsteps walk across the kitchen, no one was in the kitchen. As I was drifting off to sleep, I got the famous 'poof' in my face. Grrr....   It's like someone blowing out a candle, only in my face. Only happens just as I am almost asleep. Makes me mad and then it's another hour before I can get to sleep. He's up to his same old tricks.
Don't tell me that I didn't see what I saw, or didn't hear what I heard.......Snickers

#25 SpukiKitty

SpukiKitty

Residual Haunting

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:53 AM

[removed]

View PostSnickers, on 08 February 2018 - 07:00 AM, said:

Well, he is back! Last night... there was a loud thump like something heavy falling on the floor in the living room,  when I went to investigate, there was nothing there. Later, I heard footsteps walk across the kitchen, no one was in the kitchen. As I was drifting off to sleep, I got the famous 'poof' in my face. Grrr....   It's like someone blowing out a candle, only in my face. Only happens just as I am almost asleep. Makes me mad and then it's another hour before I can get to sleep. He's up to his same old tricks.

Perhaps you should be nice to him and....after a while....POLITELY ask him to tone it down at certain times.

Edited by SpukiKitty, 08 February 2018 - 08:52 AM.

Posted Image

#26 Snickers

Snickers

Ghoul

• GS Member
  • Pip
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 February 2018 - 02:58 PM

View PostSpukiKitty, on 08 February 2018 - 08:53 AM, said:

[removed]

Perhaps you should be nice to him and....after a while....POLITELY ask him to tone it down at certain times.

Oh no, I NEVER speak to it, or acknowledge it in any way....  I only speak about it to my son, or a few others, within hearing of the ghost I am sure.

#27 earthlydelitesGStudy

earthlydelitesGStudy

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:09 AM

Just when you think it's over....
It's in the trees, it's coming!