127 replies to this topic

#41 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:12 AM

Glad you had a nice safe trip, minus the sick time :( ,  :)
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#42 MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

MacCionoadha BeanSidhe

Apparition

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts
  • Interests:Meat Loaf(Actor/Singer not the food), Paranormal, Reading, Beading, Baking, Barbecuing, Cooking, Container Gardening and Music.

Posted 17 June 2017 - 09:55 PM

Glad you had a good vacation.

Aquène kah nahonnushagk(Peace and farewell),
WaûtuckquesSóchepo (SnowRabbit)

The Unofficial GhostStudy Easter Bunny

Posted Image

My Shop

#43 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

You guys. Lol. Look who I found on Roblox today.

Posted Image

Sympathy for Slenderman (video)
Do whatever makes you happy, whatever fruits your loops.

#44 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,646 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy good people and wholesome activities.

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:20 PM

View PostMrsFrootloops, on 27 June 2017 - 09:21 PM, said:

You guys. Lol. Look who I found on Roblox today.

Posted Image

Sympathy for Slenderman (video)

I love it.... I was actually starting to feel sorry for him for a minute.  Posted Image  Then I came to my senses.  :ermm:
Thanks for sharing, Frootloops.... enjoyed it!
~
Posted Image
Check out the GhostStudy.com "YouTube Channel!" Click here

#45 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts
  • Interests:Anything artistic, baking, cooking, waffles, comics, games, hamsters, and um, things lol.

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:25 PM

Lol right? Tricky tricky slender man...

#46 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,646 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:07 AM

Well, I guess he can't help the way he is. LOL... there I got in my lol.  :)
Posted Image

#47 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:10 PM

Mmm.. I'm feeling a bit.. eh today... so here are some vague things i'm thinking about: Chicken Sandwich, space, art fight, independence day, Rick and Morty, July 30th, People of Earth, July 24th, teeth, tired, apple pie, dog, missing birthday, wedding, the wail.

:Picture 562:

#48 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 06:23 AM

Sooo I just made potato salad, it took 2 and a half hours, and I added to much mustard... I think.. lol Mr. hasn't tasted it yet so I dunno.. lol, it's tangy to me.

My poor dog is sick. He's had diarrhea since friday, so Mr. took him into the vet yesterday, the poor guy has to much bacteria in his tummy. The normal count is like 84, but his was in the 400's, so they gave him 10 days of antibiotics. I feel bad for him, cause my tummy does that to me too, except I can go get a yogurt and get it regular again. He is also on a diet of chicken breast and rice while he is getting better. Lol. He is so confused by it, he is 13, and doesn't usually get human food.

I am doing art fight this month, it's pretty cool. Here are the rules. I can't link you to my art fight account because you can't see it unless you log in, but if anyone is interested in seeing what I've done so far, I have an tumblr for my art stuff that I started yesterday.

That's pretty much all for now lol.

#49 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,646 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

I love lot's of mustard on my potato salad... I usually add extra.  :)

Glad the doggie is on his way to regaining his health. And probably really enjoying the chicken and rice! He'll never want to go back to dog food!  :)

I have no idea what Art Fight is but I will be clicking the links and emerge myself.   :  )

Posted Image

#50 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 07:33 PM

The dog is doing much better, we didn't have to clean out his crate this morning, or clean him up. He has to be crated when we go to bed and when we have to leave him alone for more than 10 minutes, if we leave him out, he tears the apartment up. Mr. has had to replace the drywalls twice in the garage, and the vinyl flooring in the kitchen. Our dog doesn't mind it, he goes in and goes to sleep, and he's got water and food in there, so he is good lol.

Lol, art fight is pretty new, it's only been around a few years. I found out about it last month, and was like "I have to get in on this."  And I figured I'd just post the rules, because it was easier than me trying to explain the concept lol. I am having a blast so far.

#51 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,646 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 10:29 PM

I guess I still don't understand... are some of those on Tumble your drawings/paintings?

My sister has the same situation with her dog, unfortunately... the dog gets into trouble when no ones around.  :wacko:
~
Posted Image

#52 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:09 AM

Lol, let's see if I can explain this... sometimes I forget that some people don't travel the same road as me.

1. A person creates and O.C. (Original Character or Original Content (Like a cartoon character or book character)

2. Some people's O.C.s are made for a particular Fandom, thus they may draw, Role Play, or write fan-fiction about their creation interacting with characters of that movie, cartoon, book, game.. whatever floats their fancy. Those would definitely be in the original character category.

3. Original content characters would be something like let's say Superman. Ok, Superman belongs to the guy who created him, he is his Original Content and original character.

So anyways, art fight is set up into 3 sections, 2 teams (sun and moon) and spectators.

1.You get sorted randomly onto a team (you automatically start as a spectator)

2. You upload your content.

3. You set rules up for your character, things that you are ok with people drawing them, and things you are not ok with them drawing them

4. When you are ready to draw, you browse the character section until you find one that is appealing to you and you are just like "I gotta draw this person/thing"

5.You draw it and upload it to art fight, it asks you some questions, like is it a sketch, or full colored, or animated, things like that. And then it gives your team points based on what you've done.

6. The team with the most points at the end of July, wins. And then we wait till next year for the next art fight, and improve our skills.

Since you have to have an account to view art-fight content, I decided to just make a tumblr blog to share my stuff with people who are not on art fights site. So far all of those I have posted are my style of other peoples characters. And I have one re-post that someone did of one of my characters.

I hope this helps you a bit Jim. lol.

#53 siguie

siguie

Earthbound Spirit

• GS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:33 AM

Wow that is some serious cool! :yes:

I wish I could art ... good luck with your fight and Luv yer wek :yes:
- siguie -

#54 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:58 PM

Siguie, I bet there are things you can do that you don't realize that are art. Art is more than just making pretty pictures, art is like all around us. someone had to design your house, your clothes, your furniture, and someone had the visualization to take that drawing and turn it into a real item.

Thank you for the luck and the work luvs lol.

#55 Jim@GhostStudy

Jim@GhostStudy

Forum Owner

• Root Admin
  • 9,646 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 11:46 PM

Thank you, Frootloops... I can now say I understand the whole process fairly well. And it's all quite fascinating!

I guess I still have a question though.... did you enter the fight and you're posting art to tumblr?

Anyway, I knew you were an artist when you drew the shadow ghost above the door. And you said you drew it in about 5 minutes. I was in awe!  :)
~
Posted Image

#56 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 02:23 AM

Lol Jim, if you look hard enough through the threads, you will find a drawing of snowlord and bigfoot.

Yes, I have entered the fight. Everything I post on tumblr, I have already posted on art fights site. Lol.

#57 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:12 AM

Today is a day. Lol. I feel a bit flustered. My brother would have been 31 today. Isn't that wild? It will be 12 years in November since he passed. You know, for the longest time, I hated him for leaving, I felt betrayed. We had been through so much together, our parents alcoholism, our mom's O.D.ing, our parents divorce, both parents selfishness, our dad's 2nd wife was a terrible woman, years of torment and bullying from people at school. And then life got better, he started college, he was gonna make something of his life. Meanwhile I was having a terrible time in highschool, the only thing that was getting me through was tales of how awesome college was.

It took me so long to grieve because people wouldn't let me. I never had a moment to myself to process what was going on for that first week, and then I was expected to grieve in a certain way, I was suppose to be moody and sad around people. But that isn't me, when I am around people, I am my bubbly happy-go-lucky self. And some people thought that was wrong. So, after a few attempts of trying to catch up in school, I decided to drop out. There was no way I was going to catch up, and I was having a hard time with people being "Happy" that my brother had pass. Isn't that a wild idea, how can someone be happy that the person next to them is in deep pain. How can they say that to the person's face?

Anywho, tomorrow is a big day, Mr. and I are attending his niece's wedding. We have no clue what is going to happen, the niece didn't want grandma to buy her a wedding dress, she doesn't want to get her hair or make-up done. No one knows if it's a formal event or not. And her brother told Grandma that he wasn't going to get involved. So yeah lol. My grand-niece is also turning 2 tomorrow. Lol, 31 with a grand-niece. Isn't that fancy? My niece is going through the whole "I'm so sad you're growing up" phase. I don't get it. Lol. Aren't children growing up a good thing? I mean, if they stop growing, that means something is wrong, right? Lol, The Loops do not have any kids yet, so maybe it's something I don't get.

#58 KlaineyGStudy

KlaineyGStudy

Forum Manager

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,297 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:20 AM

Hope the day goes well for you tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and be hoping there isn't too much turmoil
Posted Image

Visit us here: Facebook or Twitter

#59 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:27 AM

View PostKlaineyGStudy, on 14 July 2017 - 05:20 AM, said:

Hope the day goes well for you tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and be hoping there isn't too much turmoil
lol, I hope all goes well. I already hate my shoes lol.

#60 MrsFrootloops

MrsFrootloops

Lead Moderator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,699 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

lol I am sitting in Home Depot's parking lot wait for Mr. To get a part for the bathroom, and these guys pull up and look at me and are laughing. Now I dunno if they were laughing at me or not, but all I could do was smile and say to myself is "keep laughing dude, at least I don't look like a Magnum P.I. Wannabe." Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users